Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Pokémon GO Getters Signature Campaign [CLOSED]★★★ - page 10. (Read 8671 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
I would like to join this campaign

User: deadsilent
Pay in: BTC
Address: 3MgXYKswpJ7KqNkGkUDG3ntvzUhTBcSL1U

Thank you if im accepted
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
User: Dark.Angel
Posts Start:35
Paying in: BTC
Address: 1Be6CLvovLhc9v5WTupfrJwhuiFMHTfxNy

Please apply my resume above

Added to the campaign. Welcome here. Please feel free to visit our community Pokemon GO getters

Thanks sir, and I want to know, for payment, if this is auto or I must send payment request?

Regards,
Activity: 716
Can I join your campaign?
User: Sincere_
Posts Start: 52
Pay in: Btc
124u5YGexAZkVEs3DxAZcrntdvvu8LUyGb
Activity: 268
Merit: 101
Can i join?

User: palandrine
Posts Start: 32
Pay in: Doge
Address: DFnvSRmSjtQBVd5giqZ1JmQoio5AXp93o1
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
hello my sugestion is next i think ★Posts must be minimum 30 characters is not good idea.. and count posts from micro earnings and game and rounds too. good luck

Thank you for your suggestions, yes we count all posts except invalid or in Auction forum. Wish you good luck. Please feel free to join our Pokemon Go Community. Have a great day!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hello my sugestion is next i think ★Posts must be minimum 30 characters is not good idea.. and count posts from micro earnings and game and rounds too. good luck
Xavier
User: vetpet
Posts Start: 47
Address:1J7D5c6bV4WnG2zwjMtrGM5jP4VnwxuqfP
User: Dahhi
Posts Start: 78
Pay in: btc
Address: 1Dk35CC2bktMUJoUwWGKmR35ykVLyBCJ92

I will like to join.
Thanks.

Aded thank you Smiley) Welcome to this campaign and good luck!
Activity: 544
why not available for full members to this special member on what down
Activity: 98
User: vetpet
Posts Start: 47
Address:1J7D5c6bV4WnG2zwjMtrGM5jP4VnwxuqfP
Activity: 238
MERCATOX
User: Dahhi
Posts Start: 78
Pay in: btc
Address: 1Dk35CC2bktMUJoUwWGKmR35ykVLyBCJ92

I will like to join.
Thanks.
Xavier
Plz accept newbie ranker also.As we also are hardcore fan and do not get benifit bcz of our rank.

We are thinking, it is a bit hard to add a link with the newbie signature. Thank you for your response. We will be adding as soon as approved
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Plz accept newbie ranker also.As we also are hardcore fan and do not get benifit bcz of our rank.
Jr member -> member

User: mileymatmun
Posts Start: 74
Pay in: bitcoin
Address: 18ek5jNieqhxgnV14wtCLvCvmZM4GkLHon
Xavier

Added to the campaign. Welcome here. Please feel free to visit our community Pokemon GO getters
Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
@OP, That comment of yours using HatakeKakashi account was really a red flag to anyone. You can't blame xinxark for that, specially he knew that it was your alt account. The thing is, you don't need to put fame or something if you know in the first place that your campaign was real and serious to pay participants.

btw you really should put the funds on escrow IMO  Smiley. Good job for taking up the suggestions. Good luck!

Want really putting positive trust, was using different account and came to post here that new members are wished to enroll here and wished that this grows well. It was just a comment on wishes not trust

It is on the same side (maybe? on my view and to other people) and you've said that you're putting that post just to increase fame, right? . Take your position as a viewer and saw a post that shows a positive support to the thread which was created by the same person who made that post? What would you think? . Anyway, you have decided to use escrow that ends the discussion in here Smiley
Xavier
@OP, That comment of yours using HatakeKakashi account was really a red flag to anyone. You can't blame xinxark for that, specially he knew that it was your alt account. The thing is, you don't need to put fame or something if you know in the first place that your campaign was real and serious to pay participants.

btw you really should put the funds on escrow IMO  Smiley. Good job for taking up the suggestions. Good luck!

Want really putting positive trust, was using different account and came to post here that new members are wished to enroll here and wished that this grows well. It was just a comment on wishes not trust
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

Xavier

Added, thank you.
Also, we will be adding an escrow as some suggested.
Pages:
Jump to: