Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Pokémon GO Getters Signature Campaign [CLOSED]★★★ - page 8. (Read 8720 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
User: CroIsBest
Posts Start: 4
Pay in: Btc
Address: 1A6goEH9kJ7yWJqPJQPquunbRzmFN4Ue5E

Thanks thank I am really happy because I am accepted again thanks Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
Can I also join here in pokemon signature campaign like CroIsBest?I will write maximum posts without spamming with enought words in post.
Thanks and cheers Cheesy.

Your account was created just 3 minutes after CroIsBest's account. Anyone will be suspicious. We are sorry but we need to talk to the admin of our site if he agrees
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can I also join here in pokemon signature campaign like CroIsBest?I will write maximum posts without spamming with enought words in post.
Thanks and cheers Cheesy.
Xavier
Can i join if i am newbie.I know that i am newbie  but that don't mean th a i don't know nothing about bitcoin.I have couple of account here in bitcointalk forum ,one is full member which have high activity and great post quality.

Well since you ask so sincerely, here, put this up in your signature and we will pay as per JR Member
Code:
[center]PokémonGOGetters.com --- Pokemon Forum
Please tell if the whole thing fits in your signature.
Activity: 168
Can i join if i am newbie.I know that i am newbie  but that don't mean th a i don't know nothing about bitcoin.I have couple of account here in bitcointalk forum ,one is full member which have high activity and great post quality.
Activity: 194
How about a bonus plan for all members active in our Sig campaign?  Create a username at pokemongogetters.com - can be the same as your username here, set an avatar, make a couple constructive posts each day at minimum, and we will give you a 25% increase on your Sig campaign payout.  Let me know how this sounds.

Escrow is now set up with SebastianJu

Username : Losvienleg
Starting postcount : 624 (including this one)
Pay in : LTC
Address : LVh5wi5KYALRvGmajn8T2TN3XtMipkqtZ4

Everybody, post count refers to posts on pokemongogetters.com not on BTC talk.. You will be paid for every constructive post on the pokemon forum not on this forum.  I think some users may have been a little confused about that.

No, you are wrong, or why would the Auction board not be counted, something there isn't on the Pokémon Go forum, and why would we have signature designed for the ranks of this forum ?

You are right, I think we need to pay for posts on both websites.  Maybe we need a separate campaign for each.. Ideally the whole point is to get registered users posting valuable content on pokemongogetters.com
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !

Everybody, post count refers to posts on pokemongogetters.com not on BTC talk.. You will be paid for every constructive post on the pokemon forum not on this forum.  I think some users may have been a little confused about that.

No, you are wrong, or why would the Auction board not be counted, something there isn't on the Pokémon Go forum, and why would we have signature designed for the ranks of this forum ?

Gloire à la Victoire !
Xavier
i like this forum of yours OP. i will join your sig campaign once my current signature campaign is done. hehehe. goodluck to your forum. btw nice idea about gathering all poke master in the world  Grin

hey xavier77,nice to be come with Pokémon GO Getters Signature Campaign.Pokémon GO now world famous game.This Campaign is good because they accept only Jr.member and member.Now lower rank people will inspire.thanks  Smiley

We thank both of you for your unending support Smiley We are on a mission to join all Pokémon fans around the world. We need your help. Please feel free to visit our community and enjoy your time. Have a great day!

i want to join
User: DomainMagnate
Posts Start: 18
Pay in:
Address: (Your BTC/DOGE/LTC Address)
I will create bitcoin address and post here

User: Jeemee
Posts Start: 54
Pay in: BTC
Address: 3QGhQsZ4EGaXtaP1nQGMk3f6vi27nwZrWu

Hope I can get slot from this campaign.

Both of you are welcome here Smiley Please enjoy visiting our community for fun
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
hey xavier77,nice to be come with Pokémon GO Getters Signature Campaign.Pokémon GO now world famous game.This Campaign is good because they accept only Jr.member and member.Now lower rank people will inspire.thanks  Smiley
Activity: 140
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
User: Jeemee
Posts Start: 54
Address: 3QGhQsZ4EGaXtaP1nQGMk3f6vi27nwZrWu

Hope I can get slot from this campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Would my rank and my type of posts (all in Politics & society and in the French equivalent) be good to you ?
not sure why you want to apply in sig campaign which just accept Jr.Member and Member, you can apply in other sig campaign which has better pay rates and also match with your current rank now.
Activity: 602
i want to join
User: DomainMagnate
Posts Start: 18
Pay in:
Address: (Your BTC/DOGE/LTC Address)
I will create bitcoin address and post here
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
can i join please?

User:  tobik
Address: 1LQRSNiZy3hg4RPRQJzvgLppo7rFhdbWAJ

Thank you sir!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
i like this forum of yours OP. i will join your sig campaign once my current signature campaign is done. hehehe. goodluck to your forum. btw nice idea about gathering all poke master in the world  Grin
Gloire à la Victoire !
Would my rank and my type of posts (all in Politics & society and in the French equivalent) be good to you ?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi, want too to you Smiley

User:  asian
Address: 1K2HYcNZsRcK7dVEwj7Bw5MzKXiZRJVgvH

Thank you!

You will be added as soon as you change you signature, thank you!

done
Xavier
Hi, want too to you Smiley

User:  asian
Address: 1K2HYcNZsRcK7dVEwj7Bw5MzKXiZRJVgvH

Thank you!

You will be added as soon as you change you signature, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: