Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Pokémon GO Getters Signature Campaign [CLOSED]★★★ - page 11. (Read 8671 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
Since you are only a Full member, have no trust history and also because of many other reasons I would suggest you to escrow some of your funds and mention the number of participants you will be requiring in this campaign

Since we won't be running  this campaign for long, it is better to let me administer it. Also, there is no limit to the members.

How many weeks should I expect with your No long statement ?
No limit on members and No escrow is a great combination which is creating a suspicious feeling in my mind

Your funds will be safe there. Even if you escrow at least two weeks of funds then you can use them to pay in your last two weeks. You don't need to have extra budget for that

We have got a lot of free time here. Also, we value people's time and money. We expect to run a month or so. We will be paying duly on Tuesday and we don't need someone else to handle the task. Thank you for your advise

Why would I trust you that you will not run away ?
While looking at your post history I found that you requested a loan of 0.02 btc 6 days.. Isn't that suspicious ?

Also you are using your other account to post positive reviews on this thread

Thread archived : http://archive.is/ESnXf

Pokemon Go is very popular game and the most downloaded so far. I hope this forum gets more members as its rank pays increases

Proof that HatakeKakashi is your own account : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15589697
For the love of God, I said earlier that j753k is the site manager and he will pay. I am simply running this campaign. Also, my loan was paid within 3 days time if you see properly. Also, I did not enroll using the HatakeKakashi account, I used it to post and increase the fame of my campaign. And I agree that it is my account. I posted it in an alt forum
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

Well xinzark is right here.You should escrow the funds with an escrow here. Whether the campaign is long or not or you are allowing more members or not isn't related to the fact of escrowing funds or not. Even if you run it for a short period you may still scam participants. If you want to cut the cost of escrow fees then you can use a free escrow. There are many trusted guys providing free escrow.

Its very wierd to see participants enrolling without ensuring that they will be for sure paid for posts. It is always recommended to apply to get enrolled in campaign with reputed escrow.

While looking at your post history I found that you requested a loan of 0.02 btc 6 days.. Isn't that suspicious ?

IMO that does displays the financial position of the OP here but it may also get improve like maybe he received some funds after the loan date. I am just talking about possibility. But still I would recommend OP to get an escrow.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Since you are only a Full member, have no trust history and also because of many other reasons I would suggest you to escrow some of your funds and mention the number of participants you will be requiring in this campaign

Since we won't be running  this campaign for long, it is better to let me administer it. Also, there is no limit to the members.

No limit on members and No escrow is a great combination which is creating a suspicious feeling in my mind

Your funds will be safe there. Even if you escrow at least two weeks of funds then you can use them to pay in your last two weeks. You don't need to have extra budget for that

We have got a lot of free time here. Also, we value people's time and money. We expect to run a month or so. We will be paying duly on Tuesday and we don't need someone else to handle the task. Thank you for your advise

Also you are using your other account to post positive reviews on this thread

Thread archived : http://archive.is/ESnXf

Pokemon Go is very popular game and the most downloaded so far. I hope this forum gets more members as its rank pays increases

Proof that HatakeKakashi is your own account : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15589697
Xavier

legendary

Xavier

legendary
Xavier
if I may ask how do you guys earning money? will there be a alt coin soon with this name?

There is no way for us to earn money, we are just extending our community to all users playing Pokemon GO. We need a good bankroll to make an altcoin under our name and we are afraid that would be long later. Thank you for your time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
if I may ask how do you guys earning money? will there be a alt coin soon with this name?
Xavier
Looks like many people are addicted in Pokemon Go and i am one of them but im not so active here in this forum right now.
Till next time and good luck for those Pokemon lovers.. i try to register in that forum..

Thank you very much sir. We appreciate your help Smiley We look forward to increase community members
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Looks like many people are addicted in Pokemon Go and i am one of them but im not so active here in this forum right now.
Till next time and good luck for those Pokemon lovers.. i try to register in that forum..
Xavier
Dear Sir,

I want to join with your signature campaign and this is my data:

User: Sontoloyo
Posts Start: 35
Pay in: BTC
Address: 356rvrLToX6oqgxaGdk81oWNYuYH1D6A4E

Best regards,
Sontoloyo

Please change your signature under the Forum Profile Information in your Profile

User: Twistedx2
Posts Start:32
Address: 1LWZnyVkuL1mT7uJK4uNpThTp5MTPVKq3o
Added, welcome to the community. To all the members, please visit our site and explore.

Never expect if pokemon go will make signature campaign too, goodluck with this, and also maybe you should add something  in your rules, like negative trust cant join, or how many max participant in this campaign
Thank you, that is a great opinion. We will change it soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dear Sir,

I want to join with your signature campaign and this is my data:

User: Sontoloyo
Posts Start: 35
Address: 356rvrLToX6oqgxaGdk81oWNYuYH1D6A4E

Best regards,
Sontoloyo
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
User: Twistedx2
Posts Start:32
Address: 1LWZnyVkuL1mT7uJK4uNpThTp5MTPVKq3o
legendary
Activity: 1680
Never expect if pokemon go will make signature campaign too, goodluck with this, and also maybe you should add something  in your rules, like negative trust cant join, or how many max participant in this campaign
Xavier
Nice campaign, do you plan to open up some other promotions like twitter or blogging?
Reason I ask is that I just opened a Pokemon Go blog because this will only get bigger and bigger.

The admin has an offer to pay 0.002BTC per post for good bloggers and we will be thinking of a Twitter Campaign. Thank you for you advise and we wish you luck for your blog as well Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nice campaign, do you plan to open up some other promotions like twitter or blogging?
Reason I ask is that I just opened a Pokemon Go blog because this will only get bigger and bigger.
Xavier
Sorry I'm going to join the Yobit campaign. I know your just starting out, but what you pay for a week, you can get on Yobit in half the posts a day.

We are just a Community of Pokemon fans and have no source of profit to pay highly for the signature campaign. All our Signature balance is paid by j753k. We don't have enough bankroll like yobit to run with such high pays. We are looking for Pokemon fans to help us spread the  forum. Even if we open the campaign for members, we won't pay such high. We wish you the best of luck!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sorry I'm going to join the Yobit campaign. I know your just starting out, but what you pay for a week, you can get on Yobit in half the posts a day.
Pages:
Jump to: