Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★Pokémon GO Getters Signature Campaign [CLOSED]★★★ - page 2. (Read 8671 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
So sad this campaign will be ended.
I have still not receive my payment as of now.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I received a message that I'm going to received my payout,but it's been 24 hours and have not receive anything from them..

Same here, I have also not received the final payment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I received a message that I'm going to received my payout,but it's been 24 hours and have not receive anything from them..
Activity: 140
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
Then it's confirmed. Pokemon signature campaign has been ended.

Hello,
We would sincerely like to thank you for being an active part of our campaign in Bitcointalk. We have finished two weeks of our campaign and would like to thank you and everyone who spread our words and advertised our forum. We have gathered the required number of members in our campaign and would like to conclude this campaign for now. Payments will be made today itself. Our new campaign will be in our website http://Pokemongogetters.com. We would gladly like to invite you to join our community.
With best wishes and regards,
Xavier

Thank you for the two-weeks journey together with your campaign.

It should be lock by now.
Activity: 126
How to join ?

if you intrest join your must read in first page is op write
in there detail your join is ready write
but your very late is slot campaign signature is full slot

in first page you can see and read OUR CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY FULL. WE WILL NOTIFY ONCE A SPOT IS FREE!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
you really expect to have any free spots left while you allow newbies and jr members? of course it fills up in an hour lol, even though pay rates are low considering.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 140
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
---------THIS CAMPAIGN WILL CLOSE AS OF NOW--------
---------OUR NEW CAMPAIGN WILL BE IN OUR OWN FORUM AND ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN---------
---------USERS OF THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BE PAID AS OF THIS WEEK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT--------
Thank you for the payment,  I confirmed that I have received it.

But what do you mean by it will close by now? Closed for new participants?
 I am confused now.
Should we continue  posting having  pokemon signature?

Edit: I am confused coz if this campaign closed then it should be locked by now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
User: btcdiggingmaster
Posts Start:117
Pay in: BTC
Address: 366cB11BDbPfiJ3q8Tz3Jgtvki7sQc68kE
Activity: 238
MERCATOX
You ran the campaign well for someone that young. Wish you the best with your site!
Cheers.
Merit: 252
Xavier
---------THIS CAMPAIGN WILL CLOSE AS OF NOW--------
---------OUR NEW CAMPAIGN WILL BE IN OUR OWN FORUM AND ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN---------
---------USERS OF THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BE PAID AS OF THIS WEEK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT--------
Activity: 116
Activity: 116
User: tienhieuvip
Posts Start: 11
Address: 12XcKCa2JeTwBFjLuDcWjiiPDtuLCQtg7C
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Edited.

I just write post  so close when TS make new post update  Grin

So thanks, if you open this Signature Campaign next time, you should message me  Cheesy

Cheers
Xavier
Sorry, but as mentioned we are closing new participants. Thank you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi, can I join this signature campaign? Roll Eyes

User: forumaster
Posts Start: 15
Pay in: BTCTC
Address: 1PizzaYSVynFNubFexqwrTXvDp8NJSJiap

Thanks Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi xavier,

Is this signature campaign has full or still open? waiting for your confirmation,

User: Kungfu45
Posts Start: 3
Address: 1MxtMN7Wzyje3BR6RJsJ2qEEsjhSB5Y7oG

regards,
Activity: 750

Do you accept new participants into campaign or its still closed. I would like to be part of this campaign, and if there is no free spaces at the moment, can I reserve one?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
why my postss aren't updating, I post over 10.  Huh
wait for the update .. i think 1 day before  admin update sa spreadshee. or somestimes every 4 hrs . wait to sir xavier77

Ty niall, I am quite busy with school and so I am not updated so much, I apologize and promise to update frequently. Also, don't regard me with "sir" Tongue I am 17 and quite inexperienced Smiley I have a lot to learn from all of you. Have a great day.

woooow unbelievable, i think you are more than 20 years old, i want to know, just info friends, in two days is holiday and i can't make posts, I hope you can understand about it. Will continue make posts on monday

thanks for everything...
hehe, sorry I am 17 Smiley Also, sure, we extended our payouts till Wednesday and will pay when you are ready. Good luck and have a great journey sir Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: