Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ Polish League - Ekstraklasa Prediction & Discussion Thread ⚽ - page 19. (Read 4245 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
and here are the results of the 2nd matchday.
the big surprise came in the match radomiak radom vs. legia warschau. the match was won by the promoted team from radom clearly with 3-1 against the current polish champion. Lukas Podolski made his debut in the ekstarklasa with his 700th game, which he nevertheless lost 1-3 at home to lech poznan.

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
today it was finally time... in friday's match of gornik zabrze vs. lech posen, Lukas Podolski celebrated his premiere in the polish ekstraklasa.
he was substituted at the score of 1-1 in the 46th minute of the match ... at the moment lech is leading 2-1 with just ~20 minutes left to play
on the first game of the day lubin defeated the promoted club from leczna with 3-1
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
the 1st matchday of this season has been finished today with 2 games. all 3 promoted teams could achieve a draw each and Lukas Podolski is waiting for his first minutes in the ekstraklasa... Grin
first leader is the 'white star' from krakow, who won today 3-0 against zaglebie lubin

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
the first match of the new ekstraklasa season is now over. bruk-bet termalica and stal mielec drew 1-1

https://twitter.com/_Ekstraklasa_/status/1418629920528416772

and tonight's match will be between lech poznan and radomiak radom
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
today the match for the polish supercup took place in warsaw.
and this time rakow czestochowa (winner of the polish cup) won it in a penalty shootout (4-3 (1-1 after 90 minutes)) against the actual favorite legia warsaw - congratulations rakow!!!!

https://twitter.com/_Ekstraklasa_/status/1416504417818394629
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
It's nice to see news about Podoslki. Actually, I thought that he already retired after playing in Japan, I didn't knew that he played in Antalyaspor. I think that even at 36 years he can be big star in Ekstraklasa.
Though, he will be not only big star in Polish league. Last season I accidentally turned in pne game and saw legendary Kuba Błaszczykowski playing for Wisla Krakow. I don't know, maybe there is some more famous players in this league.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
polish-born and 2014 world champion Lukas Podolski returns to the country of his birth and signs with his favorite club górnik zabrze

“For me it is still an option that I will play in Poland at the end of my career, at Górnik Zabrze, ‘my’ club in Poland,” former Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski had already announced in 2016 in an interview on dfb.de. Now the time has come. The 36-year-old will wear the shirt of the Polish first division club in the future. This was officially announced on Tuesday.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ex-arsenal-striker-podolski-joins-gornik-zabrze-ndash-eight-and-final-club-of-forward-rsquo-s-career-/view/news/388767
Podolski was one of the great players of his time, I still remember when he played with FC Koeln, Bayern Muchen and Arsenal, in my opinion he was one of the German players with a deadly left foot and was feared by all the goalkeepers of the opposing team, apart from he still holds the record as the second fastest goalscorer in international matches, even though now Germany is his nationality but of course he has great respect for his homeland namely Poland, and it was seen when Germany faced Poland and at that time Podollski scored a goal but did not celebrate it at all and it is a sign as a form of respect for the land of his birth.

welcome home Prinz Poldi....!!
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
polish-born and 2014 world champion Lukas Podolski returns to the country of his birth and signs with his favorite club górnik zabrze

“For me it is still an option that I will play in Poland at the end of my career, at Górnik Zabrze, ‘my’ club in Poland,” former Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski had already announced in 2016 in an interview on dfb.de. Now the time has come. The 36-year-old will wear the shirt of the Polish first division club in the future. This was officially announced on Tuesday.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ex-arsenal-striker-podolski-joins-gornik-zabrze-ndash-eight-and-final-club-of-forward-rsquo-s-career-/view/news/388767
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
in 3 weeks the new season in polish ekstraklasa will start with the match termalica nieciecza - stal mielec
this season there will be 18 clubs fighting for the championship, european places and for remaining in the polish league
this year's 3 promoted clubs are also: bruk-bet termalica nieciecza, górnik leczna and radomiak radom

http://ekstraklasa.org/rozgrywki/tabela/ekstraklasa-6
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
and now a small and interesting statistic about the past 20/21 season
in a total of 240 league games there were 98 home wins, 66 draws and 76 times the away team won the game
the most open results were therefore 1-0, 1-1 and 0-1 Cheesy

https://twitter.com/_Ekstraklasa_/status/1398371498017136647
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
I am not a Polish league football fan, but I was a little interested when there was an Asian player Egy Maulana Vikri (Indonesian) who played at the Lechia Gdanks club who currently ended the season in 7th place, I saw that Egy is a talented  player and has speed in running but it looks like he's had very little minute of playing at the club (77 minutes in 7 appearances) and, what do you think egy and the team should take?
whether to renew the contract or not?
Btw Egy Maulana Vikri's contract expires on June 30, 2021

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
yesterday the gala of the polish ekstraklasa took place and there the best players of the season 2020/21 were chosen.
and these are the winners:

best youngster - Kamil Piątkowski (raków czestochowa)

best goalkeeper - Dante Stipica (pogon szczecin)

best defender - Filip Mladenović (legia warszawa)

best midfielder - Luquinhas (legia warszawa)

best striker - Tomas Pekhart (legia warszawa)

best coach - Marek Papszun (raków czestochowa)
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
now the season is over and the last matchday has been played.
slask wroclaw reaches the fourth place and can also look forward to international games.
bielsko-biala has now been relegated - the club will play in the 2nd league next season.
and congrats to the champion legia warszawa!!!

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
the penultimate matchday (29th) has now also been played and there have been numerous draws. due to the worse goal difference, bielsko-biala will be relegated to the 2nd league (even if bielsko-biala wins and stal mielec loses at the same time). at the top of the table, places 1-3 are already firmly assigned.
now it will be exciting to see who gets the 4th place, which would also be enough for the international games.

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
it's actually a shame that legia warsaw does very poorly in international games Tongue
this is also the big difference between the polish league and the other european leagues. legia is too strong for the ekstraklasa but for the cl it is usually not enough (everything is already over in the qualifying rounds) and in the el they do not get beyond the group stage... Undecided
Yeah, Legia and all Polish teams in general aren't doing well in Europe. I'm wondering where is the problem because I don't think that Ekstraklasa is such weak league. In recent years they were eliminated by Astana, Sheriff, Dudelange, Omonia or Qarabag - all these teams comes from weaker leagues IMO. But in the end, Ekstraklasa is just 30th in UEFA league ranking - even Belarus, Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan is above.
Well, maybe Ekstraklasa clubs will do better in new Europa Conference League. Though, I can say that I don't like idea of this new tournament.
BTW, thanks @cygan for covering Ekstraklasa throughout the season. Maybe I haven't saw that many games this season, but it was interesting to follow this league.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
the polish championship is slowly drawing to a close and, as already suspected, the polish champion has already been determined after the 28th matchday. as was to be expected, legia warsaw has now become the champion for the 15th time.
due to the cup win of rakow czestochowa, the 4th place is now also sufficient for the el-qualification.

My congratulations to Legia on the title. In the Polsha championship they dominate very impressively, I would like their results in the Euro arena to also reach a new level.

it's actually a shame that legia warsaw does very poorly in international games Tongue
this is also the big difference between the polish league and the other european leagues. legia is too strong for the ekstraklasa but for the cl it is usually not enough (everything is already over in the qualifying rounds) and in the el they do not get beyond the group stage... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
the polish championship is slowly drawing to a close and, as already suspected, the polish champion has already been determined after the 28th matchday. as was to be expected, legia warsaw has now become the champion for the 15th time.
due to the cup win of rakow czestochowa, the 4th place is now also sufficient for the el-qualification.

My congratulations to Legia on the title. In the Polsha championship they dominate very impressively, I would like their results in the Euro arena to also reach a new level.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
today the final of the polish cup took place where the 1st league team rakow czestochowa won 2-1 against the 2nd league team arka gdynia and won the cup for the first time in the history of the club - congratz!!

https://gol24.pl/fortuna-puchar-polski-rakow-czestochowa-wstal-z-kolan-i-zdobyl-puchar-polski-4-zespol-z-ekstraklasy-zagra-w-pucharach/ar/c2-15592179
Pages:
Jump to: