Pages:
Author

Topic: POLISH SEX INDUSTRY [PSI] | 696969 coins | 69% POS | MASTERNODE | Only POS | ICO - page 8. (Read 32394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
this coin is a scam thats it im out!

Why is this coin a scam??? Did dev leave the coin? Oh no, i'm sorry, you didn't make profit so then it means it is scam... i fully agree with you BS.

Dev did not leave the PSI. Dev is sick in bed with the flu! I know DEV.

POLISH: Dev nie opuścił PSI. Jest chory i leży w łóżku. To nie jest osoba fikcyjna. DEV będzie rozwijał PSI.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

working wallet and exchange  Wink
legendary

Why is this coin a scam??? Did dev leave the coin? Oh no, i'm sorry, you didn't make profit so then it means it is scam... i fully agree with you BS.
legendary
I turned off my Masternode and ran POS because of masternode gets a little PSI with plenty of natural POS PSI. I do not know why this is so. I know nothing about it. Currently more profitable than Masternode POS.

Masternode ~ 2 PSI ( 24h)

POS ~ 16 PSI (24h )

My PSI ~ 8475 PSI

Why Masternode is less than the POS?

If you are the only one staking then it make sense Cheesy Masternodes are only interesting when a lot of people are staking then you receive 2/3 of their blocks, but if only one person is staking then masternodes are useless.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

• IPO
  • no source code
  • no innovations
  • logo taking a half of ANN
  • profit

Really?

This is not a scam. I am Polish and I know DEV. But it is a mistake wallet. When I run every few hours POS software crashes. Windows Server 64 BIT.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I turned off my Masternode and ran POS because of masternode gets a little PSI with plenty of natural POS PSI. I do not know why this is so. I know nothing about it. Currently more profitable than Masternode POS.

Masternode ~ 2 PSI ( 24h)

POS ~ 16 PSI (24h )

My PSI ~ 8475 PSI

Why Masternode is less than the POS?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Good for You that Masternode works Smiley
But it's still much work to do, Polish market is hard for crypto ;/ people wanna talk but in the end noone wan't to cooperate.

have you tried contacting cam sites from around the world? might also be worth trying some young up and comers who sell videos on their own sites. i know its called polish sex industry but you can always broaden your horizons Wink
psi.conf

addnode=45.63.66.105
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
JUST BOUGHT some coin i like what it all about the coin's are up in price that is really good for start of a new coin it will b nice when it move to the next level  good job Dev...keep up the good work and the thing is the burning of coins is great.
Thanks, trying my best but as i said... It's rly hard to do sth good. But You have my word that i won't give up!  Wink
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
JUST BOUGHT some coin i like what it all about the coin's are up in price that is really good for start of a new coin it will b nice when it move to the next level  good job Dev...keep up the good work and the thing is the burning of coins is great.
legendary
Activity: 1008
SPECIFICATIONS
Only 696,969 COINS

Yobit.Net ‏@YobitExchange 
654794.461 PSI coins burned, proof: 6UxxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy3bVHAN, tx: c571a4661182e7690562aac04b52f1e0f2e3c788b89eb80d83daec6a4e96b544

So total supply of PSI is ONLY about 40k PSI right now? And price is ONLY about 4k?  Roll Eyes 

Crytpo means to have patient for a long time and it belongs to only strong hands so if you have strong belong into PSI than don't miss that train so go ahead and purchase more, hold them and one day you will be Millionaire. Wink
SPECIFICATIONS
Only 696,969 COINS

Yobit.Net ‏@YobitExchange 
654794.461 PSI coins burned, proof: 6UxxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy3bVHAN, tx: c571a4661182e7690562aac04b52f1e0f2e3c788b89eb80d83daec6a4e96b544

So total supply of PSI is ONLY about 40k PSI right now? And price is ONLY about 4k?  Roll Eyes 
Yeah ^^ so later coins will be worth much more, 1st of all we need to find any popular sex service that will add PSI...
Why should it not work??? Cheesy

I ran a second time masternode. Because disengage. I do not know what is causing the disconnection. I hope it will work.

Disable staking, if you did not do that already. You cannot both stake and run masternode on the same wallet (if you do, your masternode will stop as soon as the coins stake).

Now it works already the second hour. At one portfolio I have a stake, and on the second I masternode. Everything works great!

PSI to the MON Smiley

Enter:  masternode list . He is active my masternode.
Good for You that Masternode works Smiley
But it's still much work to do, Polish market is hard for crypto ;/ people wanna talk but in the end noone wan't to cooperate.

I ran a second time masternode. Because disengage. I do not know what is causing the disconnection. I hope it will work.

Disable staking, if you did not do that already. You cannot both stake and run masternode on the same wallet (if you do, your masternode will stop as soon as the coins stake).

Now it works already the second hour. At one portfolio I have a stake, and on the second I masternode. Everything works great!

PSI to the MON Smiley

Enter:  masternode list . He is active my masternode.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Pages:
Jump to: