Pages:
Author

Topic: Politicians fear cryptocurrency because it will stop corruption. - page 11. (Read 2424 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I think it's not related, because I think it's the same corruption as fraud, although it may be true that crypto has transparent nature but I think there will be gaps for anyone doing negative things, maybe the politician is afraid not because of his crypto but because of the changes that will occurs as a result of the use of crypto, which I know whose name changes will be opposed by a handful of people who are already comfortable with monotonous lifestyles, so essentially whether or not crypto will have no effect on the level of corruption, because the corruptor will continue to think of looking for loopholes for smooth his intentions
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency is a double-edged sword. The cryptocurrency can survive on a system other than the bank, providing a convenient condition for corruption, but it can also query the transaction information of the cryptocurrency through the blockchain!
Corruption is inevitable, and cryptocurrency can only reduce the occurrence of corruption, and can not fundamentally eliminate corruption!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Its a good observation but I think not all politicians are afraid of this technology, maybe the corrupt ones are most affected by cryptocurrencies as they are very transaparent and is a characteristic which most of these corrupt leaders lack!
But unfortunately this technology is growing day by day making it unstoppable.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.
it is reasonable thing to say but in my country, politics are rather choose to declare they are income in cryptocurrency because it is not get taxed, lol.
Activity: 168
sooner or later politicians will implement blockchain and legalize cryptocurrency the main reason behind that is crypto currency are the future of money it yields more transparency
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
There are many reasons why politicians are afraid of crypto. Corruption of course is one of them. In addition, there is a factor of loss of control over money issues. In general, all the basic principles of crypto have always enjoyed low popularity among politicians.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It doesn't necessarily stop corruption. It is used. As a perfect vehicle for their ill gotten wealth. They could actually use their local wallets as a vehicle to make their dirty money clean by simply sending out fake information about themselves and get away with it. I just hope we could strengthen the identity verification of local wallets more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
I think not only politicians are afraid of bitcoin, because the blockсhain is a real control over everyone, and not just contol to ordinary people like now. I think bitcoin will allow it and fight abuse with charity funds.
Because now charitable funds spend more money for their maintenance than for real help to the victims.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Huh. To educate you my friend. Criminals are actually using crypto currencies to launder their money and transfer funds for terrorist networks. They could always make a wallet fron an anonymous source and fake the papers needed for authentication. Maybe in the future authentication of identities will be better but certainly not today.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.

I believe politicians might be the one who use the crypto currency on major level. Though it is transparent then also its not fully transparent as you are saying it here, it is more or less pseudo-anonymous. Meaning you still have partial protection from the crypto currencies. You can never know the names of people in this industry. All you can know is XYZ address sent money to ABC address or CDF address is having 1000K bitcoin stored. etc etc. But this always keeps up the anonymity of the users and thus politicians may not get hampered with this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
I think that the greatest fear for the government is the fear of losing control over transfers. Now most countries are trying to minimize the turnover of cash, and crypto-currencies are worse for them than cash.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The politicians are used to centralized form of governance and if they come to power, all they want is a total control so they can do what they want to do in their governments. Being decentralized, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can't easily manipulated by any person in power. They are already attempt to manipulate the coins like imposing strict regulations and or either ban it completely in their area of governance.
And this doesn't mean that they are afraid of crypto's because they can do whatever they want to.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
The politicians are used to centralized form of governance and if they come to power, all they want is a total control so they can do what they want to do in their governments. Being decentralized, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can't easily manipulated by any person in power. They are already attempt to manipulate the coins like imposing strict regulations and or either ban it completely in their area of governance.
Activity: 308

It was normal for politicians to be afraid of cryptocurrency because they are corrupted and they steal money from people and this people in the community will just create another way to have income and that will be cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

Politicians could have their own sinister motive for not going fully into bitcoin for several reasons but I doubt if transparency is one of those reasons. I have watched movies where top government personnel, rich people, head of parastatals, could not think of anywhere to keep their wealth either ill gotten or not from the reach of government in crypto. So, for them to then fully go against crypto would be contradictory to the benefit they get from such action.

On the  other hand, if the narration is that the reason why they go against crypto is because if government should support crypto, some level of transparency would have to be introduced and the veil of anonymity taken which then put their own interest at risk, so the need for antagonism, I am fully in support of that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes I think that is true. Politicians are sometimes unhonest. They are not doing the right thing, instead they always do the bad things with the help of other politicians so both of them will be richer. I am not telling that all of the politicians are like that. Some of them. They just wanted the money so bad even though they are too rich. They still want more. They fear cryptocurrency because it makes people rich easily. So fast. By just investing or just using it. People might be rich.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
There is nothing to worry about for the advancement of cryptocurrency, while there is still fiat it will run very smoothly, there is nothing to worry about if it can still be hidden in their dirty hands, their very well liked cash is very easy to hide and in play, all the statements that you make no truth in the fact for now, unfortunately they are getting bolder, there are bad people behind bad guys.
Activity: 84
very clearly, politicians are very afraid of the work of transparent cryptocurrency.
every transaction leaves a trail, and it will be very difficult to corrupt.
I think that's the reason why cryptocurrency is being rejected, many greedy people do not want to be hurt.
Activity: 75
This is a bit of a tough thing to say, I would say that any politician can find a way to be corrupt while using any sort of currency. If Bitcoin was the currency of this country, then you'd just find politicians using different addresses and having coins mixed at a crazy rate. They would find a way to get away with it, it's crazy to think that Bitcoin would rid the world of their greed problems. The only reason that Bitcoin will never be allowed to thrive is the fact that banks, politicans, governments, and so on and so forth don't want to give up their power to a decentralized coin, and that is the ONLY REASON.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Politicians! We are talking about the politicians dude, and they themselves know very well that crypto currencies can be very much handful for them to do corruptions. I think they already know this and they might be the one to whom we call as whales.  Wink
They may manipulate the market by putting up bad news through their government, and thus can make entries into the market.  I guess you missing the fact that its politician and they are the big player of corruption and they wont fear it.
Pages:
Jump to: