Pages:
Author

Topic: Politicians fear cryptocurrency because it will stop corruption. - page 4. (Read 2424 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
technological advances have made it possible to dramatically increase the accountability and transparency of public financing to reduce corruption. this digital currency that employs cryptography to ensure that transactions are secures a mode of payment for a project allows the identification of each user of the money, unlike with traditional modes of payment like notes and coins.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Cryptocurrency looks to protect corruption with the anonymity of the account owner. For such big transaction it can only be over the counter where money laundering can be punished but if it succeeds, a lot had been protected. After this every other transaction will be online which can only traced if noticed, If it is handled by a secured hand it could be more tedious to monitor.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.

They may be afraid of ending up the corruption but they can still earn good income by investing in crypto,but ofcourse thats a different question and idea

But whatever they do no one can stop the pursuing community of cryptocurrency to prove the universe how functional and how beneficial this virtual currency is,and this is enough reason for us to understand why and how..
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
No. Politicians fear many things but not bitcoin. The anonymous structure of bitcoin makes it possible for criminal activities to carried out using bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I disagree tottally with the above assertion that "politicians believe that bitcoin will stop corruption".
As a matter of fact, bitcoin helps politicians to be more corrupt without anyone noticing.
So politicians like bitcoin.

They can launder money with bitcoin untraced.
Activity: 28
yes cryptocurrency has a very positive impact on politics because it can avoid and stop corruption because all assets owned by the government will be known by all people. so it will be very difficult if used for corruption.
Corruptors are criminals, so they will always look for loopholes to commit their crimes, in this case steal public money. Therefore they always reject crytocurrency applications, because blockchain technology can thwart their crimes. With this system all data will be stored in a network of interrelated servers, making it difficult to manipulate or abuse to  corruption.
Activity: 57
Meaning you still have partial protection from the crypto currencies. You can never know the names of people in this industry. All you can know is XYZ address sent money to ABC address or CDF address is having 1000K bitcoin stored. etc etc. But this always keeps up the anonymity of the users and thus politicians may not get hampered with this.
Activity: 30
Very mono officials earn, control budget money. If we assume that at the state level, the blockade of technology will be allowed and implemented, then this will benefit ordinary people.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Blockchain will be helpful to any country if they adopt it specially those who have high corruption rate. This technology can be used to monitor government funds and how politicians spend peoples taxes. No wonder if some countries might refuse to use, simply they don't want transparency and get caught.
I think the politicians are not afraid of cryptocurrency, what they care about is probably the tax on cryptocurrency. Collecting taxes and tax evasion, politicians want both of these
Activity: 23
At present, politicians and governments have got a glimpse of cryptocurrency. Corruption is not related to cryptocurrency, there are many forms of corruption, your opinion is only true in one aspect.
This is true only in some countries, why do not you think that politicians can use the Cryptocurrency industry to launder money?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.

I agree with this, politicians tend to have kickback in every task they deal with projects. At the same time they are afraid of being transparent and that will crypto do. Letting people see your transactions every cents of it. That is probably the reason, at the same time those people thinks only there own. Cryptocurrency is something that we should be thankful of.
Activity: 32
Yes, the transparency and clarity of cryptocurrency will make politicians do not "like" cryptocurrency. Especially in countries that do not accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
I agree with OP because no government is willing to accept crypto with is a trustless currency and everything done will be seen by the public for criticizing purposes and hence will limit their ability to steal our monies Smiley. In fact, these politicians fear blockchain technology and only a few a ready to accept blockchain tech.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I believe that the use of cryptocurrencies is very wide and will fight not only corruption, but also the slowdown in payments when it comes to Intercontinental transfers
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
yes cryptocurrency has a very positive impact on politics because it can avoid and stop corruption because all assets owned by the government will be known by all people. so it will be very difficult if used for corruption.
Activity: 114
Lol, in many places politicians fear anything that is transparent in the business world... However, most of them are not really familiar with crypto just yet I think
Activity: 448
Corruption will be there with or without crypto as long as the morality is bad, certainly a decentralized or more transparent system can help decreasing that kind of thing but you shouldn't forget that bitcoin itself is pseudo-anonymous and they can use it to do bad thing. It's also will take a long time to implement blockchain to every aspect of our life.
Activity: 546
i think it is not the currency itself that politicians are afraid of, i think the essence of blockchains and the nature of being decentralized is what they are afraid of. there are even politicians that are into cryptocurrency trading, there are celebrities that jumped into trading, soon almost all system will adapt the blockchain technology such as payment system, banking system, but this is way too early to predict, blockchain technology is still in debate over many countries, for it to penetrate the mainstream, all nation should first adapt it, if not, then this will remain a stigma.

Hm. Many politicians hold the cryptocurrency. They invest millions in Bitcoin and other cryptos. I doubt that they are really afraid of it. Blockchain cannot also affect their activities.
Pages:
Jump to: