Pages:
Author

Topic: Politicians fear cryptocurrency because it will stop corruption. - page 2. (Read 2424 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 17
The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.
I don't really think cryptocurrency can stop financial corruption. With cryptocurrency, the politicians can even still money to anonymous wallets without ever been detected.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It sounds fun but I don't think that politicians fear cryptocurrency like what you said
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
The transparent nature of the cryptocurrency industry is one of the Paramount reasons why politicians are kicking hard from all angles against it.Well,I am glad that despite all these agialtations,the industry moves on .One day full potentials will be established. Share your views.
as far as I know, it makes it easier for them to do money laundering because they can do transactions anonymously and no one knows who transacts, which is the reason the government still carries out strict regulations on the use of btc in their respective countries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
no, it will not stop corruption, it will remain and even more so its operations will remain anonymous that it will make it even better for them
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
No, I think that such a reasoning is wrong. Politicians are not afraid of the fact that the crypto currency will stop corruption. Crypto currency is not able to destroy or even reduce corruption. Corruptionists on the contrary, it is very convenient to use crypto currency to get bribes. The fact of committing this crime will be very difficult to prove in court. Therefore, if politicians are against the introduction of crypto currency, then for other reasons. First of all, they are afraid of losing power because of it, because the loss of control over the movement of cash flows will unambiguously lose power.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think corruptors are even safer to save their money on crypto. Because it is anonymous and difficult to track users. Because the government is afraid of cryptocurrency which will make more illegal actions. That's in my opinion, and sorry if it's wrong.
i am agree with your point mate.i think they want to create legal loophole when  legalize bitcoin.some of stakeholders want to legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency.and this politicians want to make corruption from this legal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I agree about it because the government will be easier to see transactions given to the village funds or the like, because their wallets are known and also transparen,that one thing why politicians hate crypto
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I think corruptors are even safer to save their money on crypto. Because it is anonymous and difficult to track users. Because the government is afraid of cryptocurrency which will make more illegal actions. That's in my opinion, and sorry if it's wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies are just a tool and a tool can be used for a lot of purposes, I will not be surprised if in the future politicians find that cryptocurrencies are a good way to hide the money that they have acquired by stealing public funds, and if that is the case then cryptocurrencies are not going to be used to stop corruption instead they are going to be used to increase the level of corruption.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
How sure are you that Bitcoin is going to stop corruption, how did you know that, have you cared to make proper research and know everything about Bitcoin and how it works? Hmmm… or haven’t you heard that Bitcoin has been used to launder money several times? 😕😏 So if I’m now saying the truth, how does that make Bitcoin a tool for stopping corruption? One thing you should know is that these men in power will always find a way to steal money.
Activity: 111
this is one of the reasons why cryptocurrency was rejected in many countries because of the transparency system that Crypto has
then politicians will always make issues and work with bankers so that people do not want to know or use crypto systems Undecided
Activity: 70
I think they hate it cause almost 100% of politicians favor the idea of centralization to freedom and liberty.
Activity: 114
The ones who managed to steal money via corruption will find a way to do so even if there is a cryptocurrency revolution. And those leaders are usually fond of very centralized systems, so maybe the decentralized nature of crypto is what might make them suspicious.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Cryptocurrency is good tool for hiding their corruption. Most politician afraid on cryptocurrency because banks lobby very strong. Cryptocurrency will keep going forward even government dont regulate because crypto market already stand more than 9 years and growing more bigger every year
As long as bitcoin is still decentralized and anonymous, politicians will never be afraid of being caught in their corruption because anonymously will always make them undercover. what they fear is regulation that makes all exchanges become centralized and asks for verification of personal data because it can allow them to be seen in money laundering or corruption cases
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

I don't think you can stop corruption with crypto. People will always find new ways to continue with corruption undetected. As long as there is still fiat money, the blockchain is no problem and even if at some point there may not be any fiat money left, you can still use gold, silver or other stuff as a payment. The blockchain will certainly change a lot, but it will certainly prevent corruption problems, unfortunately.  Sad
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
No. Politicians fear many things but not bitcoin. The anonymous structure of bitcoin makes it possible for criminal activities to carried out using bitcoin.

These are not only politicians that make corruption, ordinary people also make corruption but I think cryptocurrency is not capable to stop corruption, rather it is the safest way to hide illegal money. Nobody ask for the source of investment. How they earn such huge money which they want to invest in cryptocurrency. Now tell me how crypto will stop corruption?
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
I think they will only laugh it out as they know that they will be safe from being detected for money laundering. Crypto will not stop corruption because it will be perfect tool for corruption to proliferate. Cryptocurrencies being decentralize is one of the reason why some countries imposed total banned on cryptos.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
I disagree tottally with the above assertion that "politicians believe that bitcoin will stop corruption".
As a matter of fact, bitcoin helps politicians to be more corrupt without anyone noticing.
So politicians like bitcoin.

They can launder money with bitcoin untraced.
No I don’t think so because many people have putted their black money in bitcoin and that is the reason that many governments in the world have banned cryptocurrency in their respective countries. They want to stop investing illegal money. My country has also banned cryptocurrency few months ago, but I am sure they will allow its trading again.
Activity: 25
I disagree tottally with the above assertion that "politicians believe that bitcoin will stop corruption".
As a matter of fact, bitcoin helps politicians to be more corrupt without anyone noticing.

I heard not only normal peoples but politicians are also involve with bitcoins and investing with it.Correct me if i am wrong i don't see anything relate that makes politicians fear.
Activity: 56

I don't think it can stop the corruption the question is what's the relation between a cryptocurrencies and Politicians?. Bitcoin is decentralized which is working for their user to increase their profit.Its just a internet currencies and nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: