Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Have Aliens Visited Earth ? - page 3. (Read 7134 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 05, 2016, 04:08:23 PM
Yes in ancient times..just look old sumerian paintings and read their texts..also Greek mytology..people of that days taught aliens are gods because it was the only way for them to explain their strength and abilities
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 04, 2016, 07:53:00 PM
most probably they have not
Activity: 210
January 04, 2016, 04:19:11 PM
i don't think so
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
January 04, 2016, 09:23:19 AM
I believe Aliens are with us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
January 04, 2016, 12:25:40 PM
I believe Aliens are with us.
They are among us, live deep underground and have been here much longer
Activity: 140
December 29, 2015, 11:57:39 PM

Yes, Yes they have. We are the aliens !

Aliens are among us like that movie that was very popular (don't remember the name), aliens themselves don't know they are aliens,,,
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 29, 2015, 08:41:21 PM
We actually *could be the Aliens.
Many scientists have seriously entertained the idea we came from raw materials from another planet.
Like in Prometheus the movie sort of.

Check out some of the related info on that.. "Red Rain" claims or Space Bacteria on the ISS unknown black shit in the US desert.
There is still a lot of mystery and unanswered questions to things.

We all have no way to test for any foreign DNA so if you needed to test for Alien DNA you can't LOL

I think there is room for some plausibility in a wide of range of areas.. to warrant further research.
But what this topic intended was Aliens like the infamous "Grey's"
Not simple cell bacteria etc.

Getting here according to our basic understanding of everything.. math, physics etc says it's impossible.
Aliens couldn't get here if they wanted to.
I don't take throwing the rule book out lightly like many guys.

Like fuck the nearest star has often been estimated to be a 55 / 60,000 year trip.
..when you look at shit like that & put it into perspective it HAS to change your view on Alien Earth visitation reports.
The people who seem so adamant about reports of them being here seem to know the least about real science.

Way i see it is an Alien civilization woudl have to posses the ability to defy the laws of the universe.
You would need a method of travel that excludes you from the bounds of reality and physics etc.
You would need to flick a switch and have you star craft be outside the realm of the universe..
circumventing the laws of gravity etc.
When people claim 100's of various alien races of done this and visited us i have to laugh.
It's like claiming the most improbably and the most impossible and the most unbelievable thing ever
and.. it happens a lot ..LOL bullshit !

The nearest major large Galaxy Andromeda is 5.6 MILLION years travel at time at the speed of light.
And people want us all to believe 80 races of different Aliens have already been here ? WTF ?
To use a conventional means of travel that woudl break down that time into Billions of years travel time.
Why would an Alien race plan that far ahead to travel to Earth ?
When talking about Billions of years it's likely Earth wasn't even here yet.
And how long woudl an Alien live ? 66,000 years ? 2.2 Billion ?
Ya i am sure they are overly concerned with coming to see a bunch of retarded idiot chimps on Earth hahha
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 29, 2015, 08:12:30 PM
Yes, Yes they have. We are the aliens !

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 29, 2015, 07:44:56 PM

I rotated the image 90o to get a better look and WOW! Do you realize that you're the first person to document a pair of pareidolia so close together? I'm seeing a typical Gray on top, with the bottom face resembling a Easter Island figurehead.

I rotated the image also but I didn't see what you guys are looking at?

Yeah Pluto's got a face alright...

Gratz on being mindfucked by NASA!
Activity: 84
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 29, 2015, 07:40:38 PM

I rotated the image 90o to get a better look and WOW! Do you realize that you're the first person to document a pair of pareidolia so close together? I'm seeing a typical Gray on top, with the bottom face resembling a Easter Island figurehead.

I rotated the image also but I didn't see what you guys are looking at?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2015, 01:55:39 AM
Looking at my dating history, I would have to say definitively YES! lmao
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 19, 2015, 12:12:38 PM
may be news channels saying this
Activity: 420
December 19, 2015, 09:18:39 AM
i think yes but we dont know
Activity: 98
December 19, 2015, 08:58:07 AM
Check out this story and tell me what you think about the ancient Egypt and the Pyramids:

The Incredible Ancient Egyptian underground Labyrinth has been found and confirmed by has been suppressed by mainstream history.
It can be easily considered as one of the greatest discoveries of Ancient Egypt, yet only a few know about the existence of the incredible underground Labyrinth of Egypt, believed to hold countless answers to history itself.
We have all known how special the Pyramid of the Giza Plateau are, and we have all been extremely fascinated behind the enigmatic origin of these Pyramids but there are places in Egypt that are equally magical and yet less known to society.
There are many discoveries beneath the surface of our planet which could potentially change the way we look at history itself. One of them is a forgotten world of underground chambers and tunnels that have remained unexplored for centuries. Mentioned in ancient texts and local legends, these mysterious chambers have been considered as a myth up until they were actually discovered.

Link to the full article and video:
http://www.ancient-code.com/researchers-confirm-giant-ancient-egyptian-underground-labyrinth-exists-and-could-rewrite-history/
Activity: 406
December 18, 2015, 09:57:40 PM
i dont know man, its all lie o real
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 18, 2015, 05:17:24 PM
While space is a lie and we live inside an artificial nickle-iron dome that keeps the water out. I'm unable to debunk the claim that aliens tunnel up from underground....

"There's a war under there and it's been going on since that time," he said. He spoke of 1,477 underground bases around the world, 129 of which were located in the United States. Each cost $17 billion or more. He said the Black Budget, hidden from other U.S. government agencies and from the public, garners 25 percent of the gross national product. Military forces from multiple countries have been engaged in such warfare with aliens, he said. -- The Epoch Times

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roadtrippers/that-time-subterranean-al_b_5182945.html
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 18, 2015, 05:13:04 PM
I say maybe but highly doubtful.
But i do think we should investigate reports etc.
All we need is ONE single legit confirmed case of an Alien visitor.

A lot of guys think word of mouth is proof though.. nope !

Let's support groups like Mufon though.
Plus the TV shows on all this stuff makes for good TV Smiley
Most of my favorite movies are about Aliens !
2013's Skin Deep = Nude Scar Joe yuuuuuuUUUUUUmmmmyyyyy YUM !

Activity: 202
December 18, 2015, 04:01:35 PM
No never
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
December 18, 2015, 12:43:55 PM
Where's the "We don't fucking know so stop making bullshit assumptions and go do some real science" option? By the way, pointing at a blurry image of a land mass and claiming it looks like a face to try and declare that aliens exist is like when religious people look at some toasted cheese, see that it vaguely resembles a face and declare that it is Jesus.

That's just not scientific evidence you damn shit posters.

we found an alien here!
Pages:
Jump to: