Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Have Aliens Visited Earth ? - page 5. (Read 7134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 15, 2015, 07:30:48 PM
thx for the link i was thinking the hammer would have to be a hoax.

i agree with the ants comment too.
If they came here they possess technology way ahead of us we would be savage barbarians.
The tech required to travel across the universe is simply insane.
It would take a lot of trouble to get from places in our own galaxy to here.. never mind outside the galaxy.
Distance to Andromeda Galaxy = 2.537 million light years.
Can you even fathom how brutal that is ?
IF you traveled at light speed in one second around earth you woudl wrap around it 7 times.
If you traveled to the nearest star it would take around 60,000 years with our best tech we have now.
So just think of what an Alien civilization must be able to do to even get here..
Possible sure.. but highly doubtful.
And i think we would have proof that would not be contained by clandestine secret US govt groups.

many scientists think we have seen no sign of Alien life out there for one reason.
Life doesn't live long enough.
The universe is violent !
Mass extinction(s) are common and we will join them unless we populate other planets and soon.
Sadly no one cares or think the threats are real and are not willing to lift a finger.
Keeping our eggs in one basket is dumb.. but we are dumb so no surprise there.

Every human on earth should be actively working on things to prevent comet / asteroid impacts etc.
But how many are ? 00000000.1 % ?

You could be standing there and from out of nowhere see a mountain the size of Mt. Everest pop up in front of your feet.
It's happened on other planets near by..
It's simply physics.. if a meteor big enough hits the planet it *can cause an impact that radiates
through and around the earth so the effect pops up on the opposite side of the earth.
This happened on Mercury before.. and could happen here too.
ever wondered why mercury spins in the opposite direction than every other planet ?
And why it's pretty much just a giant planet core with no mantel ?

The one thing we learn in time is we are in a far more precarious position than we realized.. and powerless.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
December 15, 2015, 04:09:17 PM
Nice thread mate! I am sure that we can have a great discussion here... Smiley

I was always asking my self: Are we alone in the Universe, or are we the only species and is the Earth the center of the Universe?

The answer is NO! I mean, isn't logical that in this huge space full with galaxies and planets, that we are the only species. Smiley There are a lot's of evidence in the distant past that our planet was visited by extraterrestrial beings. Look in the ancient text, believe me you will find the evidence.

The last article I was read was about Texas. The scholars was found an hammer which is dating back for 400 millions of years BC! So, if our civilization is dating back for around 6000 bc as the history is telling us, then what will be the question about this hammer? The same question is whit us! If we do really evolve from apes before 55.000 years ago, then how this metal hammer is before the apes? Cheesy

I read about this and other similar finds. I think it came out of coal or something like that. There are two explanations for this.

1) its a hoax
2) a time traveller left it in the past.

Edit - found a wiki article about the hammer.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Hammer

Looks like its #1 folks..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 15, 2015, 03:15:19 PM
Wanted to vote that you were gay, but I settled for no in the end.

What? The same amount of people voted "yes" compared to "no"?

You guys must be the aliens here Roll Eyes
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
December 15, 2015, 03:14:03 PM
They are visited us
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 15, 2015, 02:23:34 PM
I vote no.
Alien only created by Steven Spielberg imagination. Once all people watch it, Alien's image are kept on people's mind
When some shadow or something unknown occur, they just called it alien , UFO , or something.

Even if they're exist, why would they show themself ? Are they afraid of us ?

Probably they are as interesting to us as we are interested in ants.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 15, 2015, 01:04:20 PM
I vote no.
Alien only created by Steven Spielberg imagination. Once all people watch it, Alien's image are kept on people's mind
When some shadow or something unknown occur, they just called it alien , UFO , or something.

Even if they're exist, why would they show themself ? Are they afraid of us ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 15, 2015, 12:48:57 PM
If they did they would blow it up tbh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 15, 2015, 09:09:22 AM
Nice thread mate! I am sure that we can have a great discussion here... Smiley

I was always asking my self: Are we alone in the Universe, or are we the only species and is the Earth the center of the Universe?

The answer is NO! I mean, isn't logical that in this huge space full with galaxies and planets, that we are the only species. Smiley There are a lot's of evidence in the distant past that our planet was visited by extraterrestrial beings. Look in the ancient text, believe me you will find the evidence.

The last article I was read was about Texas. The scholars was found an hammer which is dating back for 400 millions of years BC! So, if our civilization is dating back for around 6000 bc as the history is telling us, then what will be the question about this hammer? The same question is whit us! If we do really evolve from apes before 55.000 years ago, then how this metal hammer is before the apes? Cheesy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 07:52:21 PM
Aliens and extraterrestrials are different things.

Aliens are sensient beings unknown to our civilizations, they may even be humans or live hidden in the earth, or even come from crazy places like other dimensions or the spiritual realm.

Of course if they live on earth, one can't say they visited earth

Do you by chance hear Ozzy - Crazy Train everywhere you go ?  Grin

Some people out there get REALLY carried way with speculation especially with Spirits ..makes me cringe.
Activity: 130
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
December 14, 2015, 12:02:08 PM
Aliens and extraterrestrials are different things.

Aliens are sensient beings unknown to our civilizations, they may even be humans or live hidden in the earth, or even come from crazy places like other dimensions or the spiritual realm.

Of course if they live on earth, one can't say they visited earth
Activity: 190
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
December 14, 2015, 11:32:56 AM
No never
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 10:23:09 AM
pareidolia ?
sigh ya i know Wink

I seen a break down on the Mars face from newer pics on that..
which showed it was bullshit.

i find it amusing we are hard wired for pareidolia.
I guess it's a mechanism from our cave man days to keep an eye out for predators.
A strength of ours is looking for patterns.. even when none exist.

i posted a picture of two bars showing a gradient color in OT
And the first guy that commented got the puzzle.
It was a trick on the eyes showing how our brains don't process things accurately.
It simply fills in the blanks on the fly by making up data and sending it to your brain.

I'd like to believe in Aliens or BigFoot etc. but i want a body or space ship !
Until there is one on public display i can touch i will keep voting maybe and will keep looking at evidence.
Even if the evidence so far has screamed NO 100% of the time.
After all that is what science teaches us.. elementary deduction.
The core Al Hazen fundamentals AKA: deduction is how we know everything about the universe.
Not long ago we considered Black Holes sci-fi fantasy.. later ?
We think every major Galaxy has one.
AND.. in long running exposure via scientific deduction we discovered our black hole.
Because nothing else would have the mass to swing planets around like we seen.
So what if we simply laughed at the crazy guy in that wheel chair and never looked ?
We would still be thinking Black Holes are from Star-Trek.

Bottom line is we need to evaluate things as best we can.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 14, 2015, 05:47:37 AM

I rotated the image 90o to get a better look and WOW! Do you realize that you're the first person to document a pair of pareidolia so close together? I'm seeing a typical Gray on top, with the bottom face resembling a Easter Island figurehead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 14, 2015, 05:27:11 AM
Plausible. After they saw the mess on earth, they quickly decided to leave  Cheesy
Activity: 209
December 14, 2015, 05:22:46 AM
No doubt about it!
We all have heard news about there being seen UFO's but they all hide it from us, so we will never know
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 04:06:35 AM
Last i heard the Baltic Sea USO crew was being shadowed by the Swedish Navy.
And they couldn't get down there with out more funding to rent better equipment etc.
I seen a show where the diver went down and grabbed a chunk of it for testing.
I can't recall the materials but it was consistent with Metal or similar.. maybe an old WW2 radar system ?
So anyone hear an update ?

Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
December 14, 2015, 03:30:58 AM
Are you guys serious?
Dante Santoris Book "RUSSIAN SECRET ALIEN RACES BOOK".
(You can view it or download it here.) http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/03/russian-secret-alien-races-book-pdf-download.html

The radio interview how it came about is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq0leR787t0
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 03:04:49 AM
I like it so much I decided to stay..

Welcome and what planet are you from ?
You came for our Bitcoin right ?

EDIT:
Are you a Vampire Alien ?
http://artalien.net/alien-ufo-design/4549627622
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 14, 2015, 03:03:32 AM
It is a Nasa pic i posted and yeah it does look like a face.. what else did i say ?
Pretty sure i left the jumping to conclusions up to you guys. Wink
No one said it was scientific evidence.. it was just a cool and really new pic we got.
Humans never seen Pluto that close before.. the pic is just a few months old.
And it will be a long looooong time until we can take more because of it's crazy orbit.

But yeah the rabbit hole is deep my friend !

You should look up all the blurry land masses via Google Earth, then Mars and then the Moon.
I have seen tons of stuff on all of those.

Decisions are made AFTER you get the evidence..
Hence real science.. like Al Hazen said when he wrote the book on science.. literally LOL
Google it smart ass kids Wink
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
December 14, 2015, 03:00:34 AM
I like it so much I decided to stay..
Pages:
Jump to: