Pages:
Author

Topic: [poll] - The U.S. Dollar Collapse Is Accelerating - page 3. (Read 6294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
I keep reading all this stuff about the dollar, and I feel like I should find some people saying some kind of opposition. Does anyone NOT think the dollar will collapse? Why? This all seems like a far off doomsday scenario even though I understand that this is happening now. Even though I understand, I can't believe it. Why aren't more people worried? I am prepping with what little I have... Not like hedging your bets ever hurt anyone.

i go over this alot in my newsletter.  it's called the deflationary theory.

deflation is unacceptable!
governments will fight deflation with inflation, no matter what.

until they lose control.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I keep reading all this stuff about the dollar, and I feel like I should find some people saying some kind of opposition. Does anyone NOT think the dollar will collapse? Why? This all seems like a far off doomsday scenario even though I understand that this is happening now. Even though I understand, I can't believe it. Why aren't more people worried? I am prepping with what little I have... Not like hedging your bets ever hurt anyone.

deflation is unacceptable!
governments will fight deflation with inflation, no matter what.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Digital money you say?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Just go read something by Paul Krugman, the international man of idiocy.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Digital money you say?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
When he showed the OBV for the dollar I about shit my pants. Dat volume.
Pages:
Jump to: