Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed? - page 48. (Read 90291 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Having been in the field of security/cryptography, Zerocash hands down.  Cryptcoin has yet to release a paper, but I don't expect more than what DRK is doing there.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
1. @ the Admin of this tread: Can you remove the "Scam" that is written behind Libertycoin? Like this it doesn't look like an independent poll.  Thanks!!

2. Libertycoin will implement zerocoin, they are in an advanced stadia and will start testing very soon.

Sure I will remove scam sign as soon as you implement any level of anonyminty.
But most likely i will remove your coin from poll completely as it fails to deliver this feature again and again...

So this is a SCAM POLL... not independent....

and then remove all...none have this future...read the topic:  [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?

I will remove scam warning as soon as XLB stop act as scam coin, period.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
1. @ the Admin of this tread: Can you remove the "Scam" that is written behind Libertycoin? Like this it doesn't look like an independent poll.  Thanks!!

2. Libertycoin will implement zerocoin, they are in an advanced stadia and will start testing very soon.

But most likely i will remove your coin from poll completely as it fails to deliver this feature again and again...

So this is a SCAM POLL... not independent....

and then remove all...none have this future...read the topic:  [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?

legendary
1. @ the Admin of this tread: Can you remove the "Scam" that is written behind Libertycoin? Like this it doesn't look like an independent poll.  Thanks!!

legendary
Activity: 1666
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
You can also specify why. + if you choose other, tell us what coin please!

remove that scam shit of the poll. I hate those accusations for manipulating people.
let the user decide themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1076
1. @ the Admin of this tread: Can you remove the "Scam" that is written behind Libertycoin? Like this it doesn't look like an independent poll.  Thanks!!

Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Do we have a winner?
https://www.bitfinex.com/pages/announcements

It is rare for us to add new trading products, but we believe that the advent of privacy-centric cryptocurrencies warrants out attention. Specifically, we believe that Darkcoin and the team behind it represent the most credible foray into this important frontier, and now that Darkcoin's market capitalization has reached non-trivial levels, we have decided to offer it as a trading option to our customers.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Not to mention, Darkcoin will be having I2P
https://geti2p.net/en/blog/post/2014/05/25/Monero-partnership  Grin

I think Monero will have I2P long before Darkcoin Wink

It's practically the perfect anonymous coin, and it isn't a clone, like Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and Fantomcoin, are of Bytecoin.
Monero was a needed fork to get rid of the BCN premine. I agree Quazarcoin is a clone. HoneyPenny / Boolberry has a new, more ASIC-resistant hashing algorithm and contributes many improvements and future improvements (GUI, database, etc.) to the CryptoNote codebase. Fantomcoin is an experiment in merged mining for CryptoNote.

If you consider DRK to not be a clone, you can't consider any of these to be clones..

Monero was cloned 100% from Bytecoin. Every feature was taken with no innovations of it's own, that's what I mean by clone.

Dark is one of the few altcoins to have innovations of It's own, masternodes/darksend, advanced version of coinjoin.

Those cryptonote coins are all clones of Bytecoin..

Indeed, because Byte works really well and is a great coin. It was just premined to fuck so Monero is purely meant to be a more fairly distributed version of Byte
legendary
Cryptcoin [CRY] added to poll
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Dark Wallet will succeed because it is Bitcoin.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would have to say that Anoncoin has highest probability of all.

But!.. Maybe roughly something like:

Anoncoin 30%
Blackcoin 25%
Darkcoin 25%
Zerocash 20%

So i bet that in 70% of cases Anoncoin won't succeed. It really isn't that innovative and lacks certain things that other coins now have.

I chose Anoncoin because of name and brand.. It's the first that comes up when you google "anonymous crypto" and name tells it all.. logo is best of them, community works and the price has been quite stabile entire time (variating from 0.0013 to 0.0040 btc)
Activity: 44
You've not listed the best coin for this year.
Surely you don't know about NEM, do you?

Second best and so on:

NXT, EXO
Activity: 966
Dark on the contrary only has promises of anonymity.

Actually the anonymity feature has been there for ages in the RC versions. It's called Darksend.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
just btc and nxt.all the others are rubbish
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
Cachecoin seems to be on that list:

Some updates that Kalgecin and our team are wrapping up after long anticipation:

The TOR integration is nearly complete, if you saw it on the test branch Cheesy should be done inside of 2 weeks for live testing on windows clients too.

The Anon method we came up with for sending coins will eliminate blockchain bloat simultaneously that is caused by ring sigs.

Our next item after these are done is to eliminate supernodes (we already have the concept started).

Activity: 33
Dark all the way.
legendary
Pinkcoin [PC] added
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Who care if its a clone if it does his job ? Monero already protects your privacy and has an ongoing partneship with I2P. Dark on the contrary only has promises of anonymity.

Now lets see for how long the market thinks Dark still has value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet

It's practically the perfect anonymous coin, and it isn't a clone, like Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and Fantomcoin, are of Bytecoin.
Monero was a needed fork to get rid of the BCN premine. I agree Quazarcoin is a clone. HoneyPenny / Boolberry has a new, more ASIC-resistant hashing algorithm and contributes many improvements and future improvements (GUI, database, etc.) to the CryptoNote codebase. Fantomcoin is an experiment in merged mining for CryptoNote.

If you consider DRK to not be a clone, you can't consider any of these to be clones..

Monero was cloned 100% from Bytecoin. Every feature was taken with no innovations of it's own, that's what I mean by clone.

Dark is one of the few altcoins to have innovations of It's own, masternodes/darksend, advanced version of coinjoin.

Those cryptonote coins are all clones of Bytecoin..
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"

Pages:
Jump to: