Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] What anonymous coin will succed? - page 49. (Read 90291 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I think the XLB will come true with anonymous technology. Because of IE.

Yeah, IE is a scammer.  Also a coin does not need to be anonymous.  Anonymous services can be used external to the coin for anonymity.  DarkCoin's anonymity comes at a VERY high price, 10% of every block in fact.
Darkcoin is not anonymous either. It only mixes your transaction with a few others. It offers better privacy than other coins, but that is about it.

Do you not know how darkcoin works? It's anonymity equals that of Bytecoin's and those Bytecoin clones(Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin)

Plus, while it's masternodes serve a function to provide anonymous transactions, they also serve as an huge incentive to uphold the network.
With bitcoin, if you run a node to help the network, you dont get paid, with Darkcoin you do...

Not to mention, Darkcoin will be having I2P AND Ring Signatures. It's practically the perfect anonymous coin, and it isn't a clone, like Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and Fantomcoin, are of Bytecoin.
You do not seem to understand the difference between anonymity and privacy.

In Darkcoin, it is hard to figure out the transaction linkages because of coinjoin/darksend, but not impossible. Even the developer acknowledges that.

Btyecoin is similar: The fewer the number of participants in the ring signature, the easier it is to figure out the sender. The developers acknowledge that. It is no secret.

I2P only hides your IP number. This is useful, but is unrelated to blockchain analysis.

Darkcoin will not implement ring signatures according to the developers.

Do your homework, and stop wasting people's time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet

Yeah, IE is a scammer.  Also a coin does not need to be anonymous.  Anonymous services can be used external to the coin for anonymity.  DarkCoin's anonymity comes at a VERY high price, 10% of every block in fact.
Darkcoin is not anonymous either. It only mixes your transaction with a few others. It offers better privacy than other coins, but that is about it.

Do you not know how darkcoin works? It's anonymity equals that of Bytecoin's and those Bytecoin clones(Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and FantomCoin)

Plus, while it's masternodes serve a function to provide anonymous transactions, they also serve as an huge incentive to uphold the network.
With bitcoin, if you run a node to help the network, you dont get paid, with Darkcoin you do...

Not to mention, Darkcoin will be having I2P AND Ring Signatures. It's practically the perfect anonymous coin, and it isn't a clone, like Monero, Quazarcoin, HoneyPenny, and Fantomcoin, are of Bytecoin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Can't even vote anymore?

QuazarCoin all the way! It looks to be the most seious contender for a legit coin.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
The only two anonymous coins you have on your vote are Monero and honeypenny.

Missing,

Fantomcoin
Bytecoin
Quasar

Bytecoin is in the poll long time, Quazar and Fantomcoin just added

In case you know a coin trying to have anonymous transaction, please let me know and I will add into poll.
legendary
XLB marked as SCAM after todays theatre...
Quazarcoin and Fantomcoin added to poll!

Yeah, IE is a scammer.  Also a coin does not need to be anonymous.  Anonymous services can be used external to the coin for anonymity.  DarkCoin's anonymity comes at a VERY high price, 10% of every block in fact.
Activity: 84

Yeah, IE is a scammer.  Also a coin does not need to be anonymous.  Anonymous services can be used external to the coin for anonymity.  DarkCoin's anonymity comes at a VERY high price, 10% of every block in fact.

Missing,

Fantomcoin
Bytecoin
Quasar

Ring sigs are not 100% anonymous. They only offer decent privacy.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Missing,

Fantomcoin
Bytecoin
Quasar

Activity: 322
I think that Zerocash is the most interesting project as the technology behind is the most advanced among them.
Zerocoin is a joke because it needs trust in a 3rd party.
It's all about Monero and Fantomcoin.
Activity: 11
Activity: 112
To me none. Bitcoin can be anonymous with the right tools too! Darkcoin had a great success but there was a scam revealed after the launch.
Activity: 406
I think Monero will succed and in the next weeks we will begin to see a massive interest for Monero. It's more advanced technology than Darkcoin, and Darkcoin price pump is due to masternodes, people trying to get 1000DRK and holding them.

I'm waiting to see also Zerocash in the future.
Activity: 28
Vote for Bytecoin, sounds almost like Bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Libertycoin [XLB] added to poll

Libertycoin isn't anonymous. They said they were gonna fork zerocoin tech into their coin, but since zerocoin has been abandoned(it's no longer being worked on), Libertycoin has chosen to go PoS/x11.

They are/will not be anonymous.

Acording to XLB dev they are testing advanced anonymization algorithm right now.
If they fail to deliver in reasonable time I will remove this coin from poll.
wheres xc.
legendary

Libertycoin isn't anonymous. They said they were gonna fork zerocoin tech into their coin, but since zerocoin has been abandoned(it's no longer being worked on), Libertycoin has chosen to go PoS/x11.

Acording to XLB dev they are testing advanced anonymization algorithm right now.
If they fail to deliver in reasonable time I will remove this coin from poll.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I voted for BCN, but right now I think BitMonero > BCN due to huge BCN premine.
I think this is best anon coin in terms of technology.
On the other hand Darkcoin is much more popular.
Both are interesting, I think you can't go wrong with them  Cool
Are there any details about BCN premine?
Well yeah it is quite obvious. The coin has been mined for years and still no official launch announcement on Bitcointalk !
We only know about it until recently.
Monero has been announced and many thread created.
You can also come on the IRC #monero for 24/24 support.
It's not about premine. It's about we are late for the train. BCN technology is realy cool.

Mining alone for years without announcement (still none today) is a premine by definition.

FYI MRO is unfairly instamined.
http://i.imgur.com/uKUL2jj.png

The graphic show the exact contrary. A high difficulty means a lot of miners. A lot of miners means a fair distribution.
Instamine is not possible here because the reward curve do not advantage the early miners, you can start mining right now and get about the same block-reward as the first miners.

It's not about premine. It's about we are late for the train. BCN technology is realy cool.
FYI MRO is unfairly instamined.
Can you explain your statement please?

It is not a statement. It is someone trying hard to FUD but fail.
Activity: 71
I think that Zerocash is the most interesting project as the technology behind is the most advanced among them.
Pages:
Jump to: