Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL: Which coin should BTC-E add next? - page 4. (Read 19918 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 05:25:50 PM
+1 Quark

Its more special then most of the rest.
Definitly worth it!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 05:16:29 PM
quark
It's really different of all another cryptos, emission is close to completion, it could to become a stable and suitable for the real selling and buying goods.
Activity: 14
January 07, 2014, 04:34:00 PM
Cryptos are basically BTC, LTC, some POS, nondeScrypts and Quark. The security may be good enough for several decades, and that it's mined quickly may allow the price to stabilize better once we're all rich from it. It's the current crash will make the distribution even better, compared to the rest. It can enter btc-e on an attractive price.
All the FUD has been disproved ad nauseam.

+QRK
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 03:02:37 PM
Worldcoin is just a LTC copy, maybe even FTC copy? It brings nothing new really

What was new with FTC?

Nothing FTC was just a copy of LTC, brings nothing innovative either. Quark needs to be listed. I have been at BTC-e since LTC was $0.35 each. NVC never had any volume at all, BTC-e got paid to add it. FTC wasn't liked at all and TRC even worse. These 3 coins are just lucky they are on BTC-e.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
January 07, 2014, 01:00:44 PM

What was new with FTC?

Nothing FTC was just a copy of LTC, brings nothing innovative either. Quark needs to be listed. I have been at BTC-e since LTC was $0.35 each. NVC never had any volume at all, BTC-e got paid to add it. FTC wasn't liked at all and TRC even worse. These 3 coins are just lucky they are on BTC-e.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
January 07, 2014, 12:40:17 PM

What was new with FTC?
Activity: 233
January 07, 2014, 12:33:27 PM
go Quark, GOOOOO!!  Cool Kiss
I believe in QRK because it's a fair currency, mined on CPU, resistant to ASIC and shit.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
January 07, 2014, 12:32:31 PM
Activity: 66
January 07, 2014, 11:28:46 AM
In this post shitclone apocalypse my mind, mouth and money is on Quark. Will hold atleast 90% of all my QRK for years to come. Proven to be the most decentralized coin there is, this should attract investors looking for safety and stability in the long run. Now all we need is a bigger and stronger community and development for adoption.
Activity: 196
January 07, 2014, 07:17:27 AM
You look at btc-e like a good exchange, like they only add "good"/"legit" coins. I just want to remember you, or to inform you if you are new, that chinacoin was traded there for a few months until abandoned, feathercoin is still there, no comment.
I am actually shocked they have not added dogecoin yet, it seemed the most appropriate for the target audience
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
January 07, 2014, 07:08:52 AM
qrk

is an interesting paradigm in that it is a finished product, mining has turned into a quick buck making scam.
not really being able to mine for quark means that the coins kind of exist in their own right now, and their value should be reasonably constant .. once all the dust clears some time . . some ..... time .......

Activity: 140
January 06, 2014, 07:32:56 AM
tobad that lottocoin got added like super late on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-alt-coin-will-see-the-most-growth-in-2014-359521
it woulth defo had over 50 votes = /

Activity: 70
January 06, 2014, 07:28:26 AM
qrk
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 19, 2013, 07:50:35 PM
BTC-E will add what they feel like, they've never even slightly listened to the community before and they're not going to do it in the future
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
December 19, 2013, 07:48:53 PM
what no Blakecoin Cry

Why Blakecoin beats other coins in the long run:

• The reward for mining Blakecoin does Not decrease over time it only increases with block height and difficulty
  • No restriction on any platform as Blakecoin does not include artificial *Security* that slows down possible mining hash rate and reduces power efficiency
  • Already has planned use for Blakecoin as a currency storage between MMO systems with prototypes in development
  • The modified blake-256 algorithm hash rate is just under 3x faster on the GPU and just over 2x on the FPGA compared with Bitcoin

Blakecoin is the fastest !

• 5.1GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7990
  • 2.2GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 7970
  • 1.4GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 6970
  • 1.3GH/s on a AMD ATI Radeon 5870
  • 1.6GH/s on a ZTEX USB-FPGA 1.15y Quad Spartan-6 LX150 Development Board
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
December 18, 2013, 11:47:16 AM
dogecoin

• not listed
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
December 18, 2013, 11:44:31 AM
I vote for Megacoin because of the developers qualified and effective response to the multipool problem shortly after it was needed.
I see competence and involvement in the developer. I'm expecting a competent implementation of an anonymity protocol.

Also, I vote Megacoin for the audience exposure created by the native Chinese client, website, and forums.
And, for the fifteen languages the website supports. I expect a very internationalized ecosystem of tools and support.

Fifty percent of the coins are being traded now, just over forty-nine left to mine now. (50.7%/49.3%)
This ratio of mined to undiscovered is comparable to where Bitcoin was a little over a year ago. (Today, bitcoin is 57.7%/42.3%)
This liquidity can support a large market. Megacoin can also afford larger block rewards as mining incentive with its shorter schedule of 66 years (2079).

I don't claim coins are better or worse. Features, liquidity, market space, community, and developer involvement are better or worse.
Having seen the effort put into this coin so far, I believe that any feature needed for the success of this coin will be implemented.

Now, I hope visibility will encourage the market space to grow.

Nicely put, Megacoin is one of the strongest contenders for an every day usage currency and belongs on BTC-e  Smiley
Activity: 208
December 17, 2013, 10:41:25 PM
I vote for Megacoin because of the developers qualified and effective response to the multipool problem shortly after it was needed.
I see competence and involvement in the developer. I'm expecting a competent implementation of an anonymity protocol.

Also, I vote Megacoin for the audience exposure created by the native Chinese client, website, and forums.
And, for the fifteen languages the website supports. I expect a very internationalized ecosystem of tools and support.

Fifty percent of the coins are being traded now, just over forty-nine left to mine now. (50.7%/49.3%)
This ratio of mined to undiscovered is comparable to where Bitcoin was a little over a year ago. (Today, bitcoin is 57.7%/42.3%)
This liquidity can support a large market. Megacoin can also afford larger block rewards as mining incentive with its shorter schedule of 66 years (2079).

I don't claim coins are better or worse. Features, liquidity, market space, community, and developer involvement are better or worse.
Having seen the effort put into this coin so far, I believe that any feature needed for the success of this coin will be implemented.

Now, I hope visibility will encourage the market space to grow.

Nice to see someone offer their opinion instead of linking to Hazard's blog for once Smiley
Activity: 73
December 17, 2013, 09:33:59 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
December 12, 2013, 02:29:13 PM
Does everyone ignore the fact that Stablecoin has 1.2 million premined?
WRONG!

The coins that were previously pre-mined to serve as a mixing pool, were rendered absolutely unspendable.  The code is public and available for anyone to examine to confirm that fact.

Stop spreading FUD and lies.
Pages:
Jump to: