Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] Which Coin to be Added to cryptothrift.com? - page 2. (Read 19576 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
add digibyte
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please add Lottocoin!

please consider LOT for adding next, it has a great community and all it needs is more markets supporting it. Thanks a lot!

Lottocoin should be added. Growing in popularity and usage amongst gambling and gaming service providers. Trades blows with Dogecoin lately for most profitable coin on Coinwarz and is a good investment considering how many new gambling sites are adopting Lottocoin and how much money online gamblers tend to spend!

Please add Lottocoin!

lottocoin

I would like LOT!

Add LottoCoin (Ticker: LOT)

Please add Lottocoin to the poll!

+1

Lottocoin ftw

Can u Please Add Lottocoin To the Poll ?

Where are LOT and CSC?!

Howdy,

Could you please add Lottocoin to your poll.  This coin has a wide following and a lot of eGaming sites accepting the coin. 

Regards
Kathryn4557

lottocoin

Why isnt Lottocoin added to the poll yet = /
Activity: 1
Voted for DigiByte!

DApHoNa88MaKVQ3GykPzbnZQ8o7sUQ3LUR
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I voted for Digibyte.  Grin
Activity: 462
Please add MemoryCoin (MMC)
http://memorycoin.org

Thanks
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
please add premine coin, very rare, only 500.000 at all
why would it be good for a merchant to accept a rare coin?  nobody would be using it Smiley
Activity: 197
please add premine coin, very rare, only 500.000 at all
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
WorldCoin Wink
Activity: 115
Premine Coin
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I'm with Sagefit...

World Coin and Noble Coin

And I'm not saying that because I hold many of either, just bought my first piece of btc a week ago!  Only lucky enough to afford 1K WDC at the price it is now.  (Wish I wasn't so broke from starting a small business in this bankster's utopia so I could buy tons of both.)  Ethical projects, professional teams and websites, REAL ideas...  I believe both are going to be much more appreciated after people get sick and tired of hundreds and hundreds of adolescent coin-naming contests that have in the course of a few days, turned something pretty exciting for me to research into a total bore trying to dig through the junk.  As a newcomer to cryptos, I'm afraid these fly-by-night coins are going to cause many potential seekers to lose interest and see it all as a big joke, especially considering how little ability for critical thinking there seems to be out there in the "can't go anywhere without photographing myself for social media" populace.
Wow, don't mean to sound harsh..  So, go WDC and NOBL!!!

Sorry for the ramblin', or if I offended anyone with this post.  Obviously JMO...

Activity: 36
WDC!!!!
Activity: 2
Worldcoin for sure
Activity: 441
Go WDC Go!

Surprised it wasn't there already. Actually thought it was.
FTC should be removed and WDC put in its place.
Who the hell uses FTC anyway?
Activity: 17
Earthcoin - fast transaction speed (<10 seconds), committed and experienced developers,  strong community
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I vote for Premine. 100% premined and only 500,000 coins.
Activity: 336
Where are LOT and CSC?!
Activity: 32
Howdy,

Could you please add Lottocoin to your poll.  This coin has a wide following and a lot of eGaming sites accepting the coin. 

Regards
Kathryn4557
Activity: 336
I actually have had an account at Cryptothrift for a few weeks now but haven't started listing yet cause I was hoping they would add WDC soon.

Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lottocoin
Activity: 140
Please add Lottocoin!

please consider LOT for adding next, it has a great community and all it needs is more markets supporting it. Thanks a lot!

Lottocoin should be added. Growing in popularity and usage amongst gambling and gaming service providers. Trades blows with Dogecoin lately for most profitable coin on Coinwarz and is a good investment considering how many new gambling sites are adopting Lottocoin and how much money online gamblers tend to spend!

Please add Lottocoin!

lottocoin

I would like LOT!

Add LottoCoin (Ticker: LOT)

Please add Lottocoin to the poll!

+1

Lottocoin ftw

Can u Please Add Lottocoin To the Poll ?
Pages:
Jump to: