Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] Which Coin to be Added to cryptothrift.com? - page 9. (Read 19576 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
DigiByte [DGB] of course. 97btc traded on coinmarket.io in the short time its been listed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
ADDcoin= DigiByte ADD
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Digibyte please DGB
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Add DigiByte (DGB) to the list!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Digibyte and Noble please Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 112
add EAC in the vote.

it influences people's decisions if you leave such a major coin out and have some no names like digitalcoin or mincoin in the list

That's been added, we will be taking votes in the comment into consideration too.

Thank you for adding earthcoin. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
DOGE. You'd get immense publicity in /r/dogecoin, a community of 40,000 users. I myself would sell a few items on your site.

Agreed, I'd also list some items only available for DOGE Smiley
Activity: 13
add EAC in the vote.

it influences people's decisions if you leave such a major coin out and have some no names like digitalcoin or mincoin in the list

That's been added, we will be taking votes in the comment into consideration too.
Activity: 92
DOGE. You'd get immense publicity in /r/dogecoin, a community of 40,000 users. I myself would sell a few items on your site.
Activity: 126
I like crypto
add EAC in the vote.

Activity: 1
I voted DGC because WDC was a massive premined release, shady devs and Realsolid was in the mix also.
This isn't the place to debate it but I feel at least a rebuttal is fair since you're just trying to damage WDC's chances in this poll.

There's no basis for any of this comment. 0.0002% is not a "massive premine", it's absolutely negligible, worthless and easily attributed to the legitimate network test which it was supposed to be. The developers are very well known, open, active and easy to get in touch with, and realsolid has absolutely nothing to do with it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
add EAC or this poll is a joke

Earthcoin is a joke lol.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
Each comment with EAC is being counted against it, we're taking all the comments into consideration Smiley
Thanks for having your say!
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
I did vote other and prefer earthcoin EAC
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
OFC Earthcoin...!
I like crypto
Merit: 100
Activity: 119
 Earthcoin EAC would be a great addition,

would show how progressive your site is.  Cool

Activity: 38
I voted DGC because WDC was a massive premined release, shady devs and Realsolid was in the mix also.
EARTHCOIN!!
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: