Pages:
Author

Topic: [Poll] Which Coin to be Added to cryptothrift.com? - page 3. (Read 19576 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I wonder why the WorldCoin is not there already.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Worldcoin
Activity: 151
please add skeincoin!
Activity: 84
As the head of marketing for Worldcoin I think you already know my choice.  Grin

my second choice is NobleCoin as they really seem to have a great community and devs. Thumbs up to them and their efforts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
NOBLE COIN TO THE MOOOON BABY!! lots of trade a awesome dev team, proactive, honest, transparent I love it!
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
NOBLE  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Noblecoin all the way. No question about it!
Activity: 84
Where is NobleCoin?

That's a shame not to see it in here with everything that has happened these pas few days!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
please add noblecoin! this is one coin with lots of potential, shown a growth of 30 satoshi to 200 in a week!
Activity: 112
Premine coin of course, 100 % premined, fairest coin ever  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Noblecoin! Smiley

(I voted OTHER)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Votes on other before EAC was added. EAC would be my choice
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
You should definitely add noblecoin to the list!
Activity: 200
Please, add NobleCoin to the list! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Please add Lottocoin to the poll!

+1

Lottocoin ftw
Activity: 661
Merit: 581
Activity: 25
It is my opinion that Worldcoin has the best brand image. It has a bold name, professional logo, public board, ect ect. Also, Scharmbeck works. I am a beta tester and can confirm they are real. As if these reasons alone weren't enough, the worldcoin foundation just funded a well to bring clean water to a town in Kenya. All this makes for a great choice.
Activity: 13
Add Freicoin (FRC).  And Datacoin (DTC).

Why don't you work with CoinPayments?  Or just support the same coins.

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=home

You should support the coins that are on the big exchanges (Vircurex, BTC-e, Cryptsy, Bter etc.).  And the ones that have payment processors like CoinPayments.

Working with coin payments would be a great pleasure, but that would have a great impact on our very low fees of 1.5% or transaction fees (whichever is higher).

By processing and hosting our own payment systems we can work with very little fee and be 100% responsible of the security, maintenance and up time of the system which has been (0 coins loss and 100% up time for the life of the site) Smiley
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Old coins communities have either given up on the coins or are satisfied with the current state  Smiley

You should have put the poll in the [ANN] section.

Add Freicoin (FRC).  Goto www.freicoin.org.  And add Datacoin (DTC). Goto www.datacoin.info.

Why don't you work with CoinPayments?  Or just support the same coins.

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=home

You should support the coins that are on the big exchanges (Vircurex, BTC-e, Cryptsy, Bter etc.).  And the ones that have payment processors like CoinPayments.
Activity: 13
Old coins communities have either given up on the coins or are satisfied with the current state Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: