Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL - Which crypto do you feel is the biggest "scam"? - - REVISED 4 ACCURACY - - page 7. (Read 5154 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Besides the obvious ETH the most scam accusation award of the day
should go to BigUp. Im still not sure what it is, but if one checks the
yobits chatbox he would see some serious accusations.
Life threats even for the dev.
So my choice is bigup.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
Please restart the poll and allow us to vote for more than one.

The poll is useless in this forum, because so many of those are scams.

My ranking by most scammy at the top:

Dash
MaidSafe
Ethereum
VanillaCoin/Vcash
Factom
Ripple
Bitshares (more like confused than scammy, but there is an element of scammy in the presales of Protoshares, etc)

Monero is not a scam. Those voting for that are Dash and V(anila)cash/coin trolls.

If you are asking about "accusations", I don't see that as a reliable measure of anything. Ask us which ones are the most scammy, not which coins receive the most FUD.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
- UPDATE -

Backed by popular demand, I revised this poll to be more accurate to reflect the future risk assumed when investing in any of the top 10 cryptocurrencies, which is of course based on past performance, or in this case, past scams.

Since the culprits of any potential future "scams" will be those who are in charge of dictating monetary policy, please speak to who controls the coin you are talking about and why you believe there is potential for hurting the majority of shareholders (by providing historical precedent please)

Again, than you sincerely for providing this valuable service to the investment community

- INITIAL POST -

As an astute businessman (who has only went bankrupt 4 times), I need to know which of the top 10 cryptos is most "out of favor" with the general crypto public so that I can diverge from the herd.

I'll trust your honesty.  

I'm new here, and am hoping that you wouldn't schlong this noob just for fun.

Thank You,
Pages:
Jump to: