Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? - page 2. (Read 3034 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 31, 2016, 12:07:49 PM
Neither, i don't think that someone of this people can be Satoshi Nakamoto and also i don't really care who is Satoshi but i am glad that he make bitcoin for us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 31, 2016, 11:57:06 AM
Neither of them it was a great help that they build bitcoin and satoshi for us. It was our pleasure to say thank you to them for creating such a beautiful artwork for us to us and earn make profit with it. It was so difficult to find like this to earn and make some living thanks to them. Just be thankful for what they did for us.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
May 25, 2016, 07:27:28 PM
Maybe we should stop finding Satoshi. When he feels bored by the lack of news about him, he will come out to sign the private key!

As long as he does nothing (including not using his coins) I guess there is zero chance to find who Satoshi is. So its only his decission whether world find outs the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto or not.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May 25, 2016, 06:40:34 PM
Even if we did know who it was, what can you benefit from knowing. Personally, I like how he/she kept themselves anonymous, i think its pretty cool
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 25, 2016, 04:57:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 25, 2016, 04:52:42 PM
My cat is satoshi nakamoto, but that was not an option in the poll
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 25, 2016, 02:25:43 PM
Often something is getting arose to know the true satoshi. What I think is let him be safe rather than coming to the public and facing problems created against him by different governments.
Activity: 602
May 25, 2016, 02:10:32 PM
What do you think?
why people not believe that Dorian Nakamoto is Satoshi nakamoto?i believe it because google say like that Grin
but honestly i hope bitcoin creator not just one,its should a team,and each team member can give any explain why they hiding from media.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
May 25, 2016, 01:52:59 PM
I think that both are really far away from the real satoshi identity. But probably yes he (they are) is a "team" not only one can create and thinking all btc in one mind!

Maybe we should stop finding Satoshi. When he feels bored by the lack of news about him, he will come out to sign the private key!

we can't know. maybe if he can post something in 2100 just to clarify this aspect of "legendary" character.

By 2100 he, or if it was a team, they, will all be dead unfortunately, unless they leave some sort of encrypted, self-revealing message that has a timelock and only reveals in 100 years, but the OP locktimeverify didn't exist back then so this is not possible...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
May 25, 2016, 12:32:20 PM
I think that both are really far away from the real satoshi identity. But probably yes he (they are) is a "team" not only one can create and thinking all btc in one mind!

we can't know. maybe if he can post something in 2100 just to clarify this aspect of "legendary" character.
Activity: 518
May 25, 2016, 12:28:41 PM
What do you think?
another question and poll about Satoshi Nakamoto,its hard to answer because we dont have any official thread or media that give us trusted informations,its mean i think neither as satoshi nakamoto,its just a name that given by bitcoin creator.
Activity: 552
May 25, 2016, 10:47:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 23, 2016, 04:43:26 PM
none of them are satoshi because none of them could ever provide any proof of being satoshi, and actually i think Hal Finney has better chance of being satoshi than anybody else has.
also i think satoshi is a group of programmers and not just one person.
agree with the not just one person but a group of programmers
Obviously, you guys aren't the only ones thinking that Satoshi is just one person. I mean, managing all these with be quite hard for a person even if he sacrifices the amount of sleep into his dedication to improve the system.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
May 23, 2016, 04:00:52 PM
Actually, everybody's wrong....Satoshi Nakamoto was created by a group of people who did not even know one another.  They inadvertently created the concept of a ledger while working on other problems and their discovery was picked up by a group of cypherpunks who were more competent cryptologist....and bitcoin just took off under their influence.  

They were working on this problem which lead to the concept of a distributed ledger:

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11595

The last puzzle was this (it has never been solved):

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16148

This is Satoshi's photo (there's still a $1000 bounty for finding him somewhere):

http://perplexcitycardcatalog.com/cardimages/1/256/image.png

The game ended in June of 2007....around the same time Bitcoin was being created.....Hmmmm!

Here's more:

https://soundcloud.com/listentothispodcast/findsatoshi

"Intelligent one" or "wise one," Satoshi; "central" or "centered," Nakamoto.  

Surname first, as is custom: "Central" Nakamoto "Intelligence" Satoshi.  Central Intelligence!

Have fun....LOL

EDIT: The guy in the photo above has a passphrase that he will give to whoever finds him....we don't know what this phasephrase unlocks!

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 23, 2016, 02:31:50 PM
I think it's me lol
Activity: 770
May 23, 2016, 02:22:47 PM
i think that we still did not found the real satoshi nakamoto and that the creator of bitcoin will never be found as satoshi must have been a great programmer if he managed to create bitcoin so he surely made himself impossible to be revealed

in my opinion we shouldnt even search for him if he did not want to be revealed that means he shouldnt be, though thats just my opinion and my ideas on what should be done
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
May 23, 2016, 01:55:41 PM
As I don't like Craig Wright and I find he is a douche. He might have something to do with the creation of bitcoin.
Maybe he was part of bigger team of scientists who worked on this idea together?
I think this hypothesis is certainly more believable than anything we have at this point.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 23, 2016, 01:47:17 PM
i said Neither

Like many here I believe it was a team of people all working
together

satoshi could be part of every ones name?  acronym etc.

Neither of them might be, but it doesn't seem to be a group. Even if its a group, surely particular persons name is represented because he might be the initiator. If its a group then they could have mentioned only Satoshi or Nakamoto.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 23, 2016, 01:22:43 PM
I think whoever can sign the address in the Genesis block is Satoshi. No one has done that so we will never know.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
May 23, 2016, 12:25:51 PM
What do you think?

Neither Dorian Nakamoto   or Craig Wright!

Dorian Nakamoto is the satoshi nakamoto meme Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: