Author

Topic: Pollard's kangaroo ECDLP solver - page 111. (Read 55599 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 219
Shooters Shoot...
June 01, 2020, 09:45:30 PM

Doing some tests with your job :
~780MKs on 2060 ( core +120, PL60 )
~950MKs on 2070 ( core +120, PL60 )

Only needed few changes in my tool to run your version, thanks !

Concur...been flying through some ranges. Solid version. Just testing. I am trying to figure out the continue option...I want to use it every 30-60 seconds without the +100000 rekey option; without losing power. Asked Tela, hopefully he understands and knows how to. I manually changed the +100000 and went from 3400ish MK/s to 1200 MK/s.
Shooters Shoot...
June 01, 2020, 09:41:52 PM

what does all these values mean ?

what is important here the Dp counter all other counters show 2^-inf

btw is someone open to share some workfiles for merge together ?

DP count is most important. You are running at DP 25, so it will take 2^57 (whatever expected group ops is for 115) - 2^25 (your DP setting) so roughly you want your DP count up to 2^32 to be getting close to solving.

I have files for DP 30.  So I need to get close to 2^27 to be getting close to solving. 2^57(expected ops) - 2^30(my DP setting) = 2^27 DP count .

The number of points represented by the DPs is most important. If you are using a 30-bit distinguisher on GPUs, it is going to take way more than 2^27 DP's to solve #115.
You think so? I was using the math that was explained to me...I'm not an expert like some here, but I've seen it been said that way several times.
How long say you, or better yet, how many DPs do I need? 2^what?
Activity: 30
Merit: 122
June 01, 2020, 09:08:19 PM

DP count is most important. You are running at DP 25, so it will take 2^57 (whatever expected group ops is for 115) - 2^25 (your DP setting) so roughly you want your DP count up to 2^32 to be getting close to solving.

I have files for DP 30.  So I need to get close to 2^27 to be getting close to solving. 2^57(expected ops) - 2^30(my DP setting) = 2^27 DP count .

The number of points represented by the DPs is most important. If you are using a 30-bit distinguisher on GPUs, it is going to take way more than 2^27 DP's to solve #115.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
June 01, 2020, 06:09:42 PM

Doing some tests with your job :
~780MKs on 2060 ( core +120, PL60 )
~950MKs on 2070 ( core +120, PL60 )

Only needed few changes in my tool to run your version, thanks !
Activity: 91
Merit: 3
June 01, 2020, 05:54:41 PM
OK and what is better for now?
And what happens when I want to merge dp30 files and dp 25 file it takes only the lower dp or not?
Shooters Shoot...
June 01, 2020, 03:37:48 PM

Activity: 91
Merit: 3
June 01, 2020, 11:59:06 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 312
June 01, 2020, 10:41:42 AM
@JeanLuc can you explain structure DP that send client to server
Each DP has 40 bytes length.

Edit: solved int128_t X;      int128_t D;      uint64_t h;
It is not easy))

dp.h - it is 18bit hash(hope i think correct)
dp.x and dp.d - it is understand for what
but for what need dp.kIdx when sending DP?

June 01, 2020, 02:22:14 AM
First of all, guys i am just having posted that what i posted outside the two or three of you guys
keep me out of it, and for the rest this next one is for Etar,

Total f1+f2: count 2^51.98 in the server app, and in the client  [Count 2^44.27]

Etar was wondering is this the way it should be? or am i going somewhere wrong, and was
wondering do you have you'r server app with kangaroo 1.9, currently is 1.5

and dont need wsplit, thanks

hi, answer you in PM. if you don`t want recompile app just copy kangaroo.exe 1.9v to work folder.
And server/client app is little bit old idea(it was need when kangaroo server always crashed)
Now with -wsplit you can use mergerServer/mergerClient app (do not need to send BIG file with kangaroos)
and yes, counter during merge reflect incorrect counter, because it increased every time when merge.(what the kangaroo.exe writes to console  that’s what the client / server writes in the console, app is do not do any calculation only grab lines from kangaroo.exe console  and display it on client / server app)
Activity: 462
Merit: 696
June 01, 2020, 01:21:36 AM
Just to clarify thing.
Zielar fully respected the contract with me.
He paid for the service and he will give me access to GPU resource to make experiments.
He is a gentleman and a very competent person.
Activity: 443
Merit: 350
May 31, 2020, 09:34:12 PM
-snip-
Ok, look at the blockchain:
#60: 1Kn5h2qpgw9mWE5jKpk8PP4qvvJ1QVy8su -> 14yX9jrgmtJByn5YSTdA2uZM6kFQ9z9BUu -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
#61: 1AVJKwzs9AskraJLGHAZPiaZcrpDr1U6AB -> 13aNcjjyQYgQZxnxz6Ar9eRqQENexDBPjh -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
#62: 1Me6EfpwZK5kQziBwBfvLiHjaPGxCKLoJi -> bc1q055ws5xnrnjtf767cxuklrjl8vw5sst2j4a9lm -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
#63: 1NpYjtLira16LfGbGwZJ5JbDPh3ai9bjf4 -> bc1qdqtkkmwtxk5ce0xvp57k46hnx8t43ngw97twmx -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
and..
1ThePiachu -> 18A3UeLrcJbi58jci1s7xQss8v8QK8YJPK -> 1JSVnxtzLxNpW6YkXQbV1guW6FdZAaKM4L -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
Tadaaa!
-snip-

It is not a secret that keys #62 and #63 were found by zielar. He wrote about this on this forum (another thread). https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52396107

He also wrote somewhere that he found #63 faster than #62.

But what is your problem with zielar? He found the keys, so he received the bounties. If you had some negotiations with him but he did not meet his part of the contract - unfortunately it is only your deal. And better to discuss it between you only, but not with the whole public. Bitcointalk also has its own trust system - so you can make your comments in zielar's profile if you can prove them (of course).
Shooters Shoot...
May 31, 2020, 09:19:04 PM

bitcrack  you got some new software that works?

I have software that works. I am preparing to release it soon. I was running it non-stop since March 31st without any issues in my attempt to solve #110.

Brute or Kangaroo, or something different all together?
May 31, 2020, 09:07:08 PM

I have software that works. I am preparing to release it soon. I was running it non-stop since March 31st without any issues in my attempt to solve #110.

wow now one more question, you The bitcrack developer or not?
great release soon, thank you in advance.

Yes, that is me (brichard19).
Activity: 427
Merit: 105
May 31, 2020, 09:06:14 PM

wow now one more question, you The bitcrack developer or not?
great release soon, thank you in advance.
May 31, 2020, 09:04:26 PM

May 31, 2020, 08:57:38 PM
First of all, guys i am just having posted that what i posted outside the two or three of you guys
keep me out of it, and for the rest this next one is for Etar,

Total f1+f2: count 2^51.98 in the server app, and in the client  [Count 2^44.27]

Etar was wondering is this the way it should be? or am i going somewhere wrong, and was
wondering do you have you'r server app with kangaroo 1.9, currently is 1.5

and dont need wsplit, thanks
Activity: 277
Merit: 106
May 31, 2020, 08:49:08 PM
at cinema for next show
y, now some show

Quote from: zielar
You got zero because the work you did for me is unusable.
You have funny memory problems (as -d 42).
I remind you that I got zero because you did not fulfill your part of the contract.
It was a simple job and (simultaneously) checking you for competence and honesty.
You failed miserably. Work with you? It’s useless to talk to you. Your word is zero, sad but true.

Read more about the events of September 2019.
VanitySearch1.17fix successfully adapted for vanitypool.appspot.com
Agreed, my fix, u gpurigs, 50/50.
Just on the calculated day, the reward leaves the account.
..And zielar disappears for a month! (wow, nice coincidence, y?)
Upon returning, he declares that he has nothing to do with the transaction!
#60: 1Kn5h2qpgw9mWE5jKpk8PP4qvvJ1QVy8su -> 14yX9jrgmtJByn5YSTdA2uZM6kFQ9z9BUu -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
#61: 1AVJKwzs9AskraJLGHAZPiaZcrpDr1U6AB -> 13aNcjjyQYgQZxnxz6Ar9eRqQENexDBPjh -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
#62: 1Me6EfpwZK5kQziBwBfvLiHjaPGxCKLoJi -> bc1q055ws5xnrnjtf767cxuklrjl8vw5sst2j4a9lm -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
#63: 1NpYjtLira16LfGbGwZJ5JbDPh3ai9bjf4 -> bc1qdqtkkmwtxk5ce0xvp57k46hnx8t43ngw97twmx -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
and..
1ThePiachu -> 18A3UeLrcJbi58jci1s7xQss8v8QK8YJPK -> 1JSVnxtzLxNpW6YkXQbV1guW6FdZAaKM4L -> 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL
Tadaaa!
Even if 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL does not belong to zielar..
..already in the third transfer, money RANDOMLY passes through this wallet.
And here I have to believe that zielar has nothing to do with what is happening)))
Its epic, really.

Open eyes. This is either you or your partner (the one you trust).
And, probably, the events in January are connected with this.

The truth is somewhere nearby, but I still will not see my piece of money.
So by right of verification I declare once again to everyone - be careful with zielar.

Some "unusable sticky thing" by me
https://github.com/Telariust/VanitySearch-appspot/releases
https://github.com/Telariust/VanitySearch-bitcrack/releases
danger! very unusable)

Get to work better
y, brutal insolent)

You are an ordinary shit for me
this phrase very expresses the attitude of the hero to the people around him.
if google it, this is not the first time he has said this.
lack/ignore of arguments and explosive emotionality. love it

He renounced it twice
Apparently, brichard19 also refused twice. Five times in a row.
(I recall how he answered in issues that he could not improve the program because he did not have enough money for a modern video card. But who read issues?)
Oh, it simple, BitCrack is also a "sticky thing", and brichard19 needs "get to work better", y.

What hurts you, son? Do you have any complex?
y, i have big complex. intolerance of irresponsible people

What do you say... that I should transfer some sum..
i say, how about transfer to brichard19, let be 10% of #59-63, ~=0.35BTC
..to be burned to keep my honor?
Transfer, if there is still something to keep.

Gentlemen, the time of bets - is whether the transfer will take place or if there will be another excuse.

you pour out your bitter regrets here because..
..When the world record is set, remember, at what cost.

Suckers: the biggest dp I've set is 28. 42 you have degrees of fever because you let out of jealousy that you are an inefficient aunt.  You don't deserve anything and as a result you are conducting some private investigations ... it's probably from this ineptitude.  you are just a beetroot with which I am lucky - I have nothing to do with it anymore.  Go program your magic and test dp 42.  Thank you for unnecessary deliberation on your problem that you cannot solve.  I believe that you have convinced someone here with this lecture if anyone reads it at all.

BTW: did it take you half a year to think?
May 31, 2020, 07:54:13 PM
Sound like we all f....d now, now only hope jean still updates for us?
the ones with lesser cards, and won lesser prices, then give a better explanation, why with
even after the it is a few hundred cards i am using thing all got over to him to tell him how to work this out,
he and us already aware and present information shared a lot,

only the guy with the 42 x 2080ti? you get one of them to, but keep them rolling the software,

and i get it that when you shouting at ones you got helped by in all these earlier 32btc puzzle threads i understand
why the response by the guys are there, so start to explain that you just one because its great software made by
jean_luc,. and the presence of all your cards. but should not mention feelings. like oh i won bad luck bla blaa to the rest.
i wished some peeps got to help me out extinguished my fire when i was lit, and the thing is i got get lit a lot.
but sad world, no one helping me to turn my lit off, so i will still go trough with what i do, wish you do to.

its not about you but the thread. some thread killing this shite.

got at 2^49.8 when i used the wandering server client thing and from etar, and one of those killed my kangaroo.exe.
got so mad, man i have one card, that one was running for over a full month, anyway

the story is we gonna pm each other from now on,
to keep some unpresent peeps away, who when feeling it's time to be present are,

so only the present thread posters should join along? we could all be fortunate some more 115 120 etc are open to crack,.
bitcrack  you got some new software that works?

then again all those in the middle present for not knowing the pubk. are there to.
so who got the best software. obviously this jean gpu thing, then start cracking and post when cracked. or not.
good luck to all with fewer or one card.
Activity: 38
Merit: 18
May 31, 2020, 06:40:51 PM
at cinema for next show
y, now some show

You got zero because the work you did for me is unusable.
You have funny memory problems (as -d 42).
I remind you that I got zero because you did not fulfill your part of the contract.
It was a simple job and (simultaneously) checking you for competence and honesty.
You failed miserably. Work with you? It’s useless to talk to you. Your word is zero, sad but true.

Read more about the events of September 2019.
VanitySearch1.17fix successfully adapted for vanitypool.appspot.com
Agreed, my fix, u gpurigs, 50/50.
Just on the calculated day, the reward leaves the account.
..And zielar disappears for a month! (wow, nice coincidence, y?)
Upon returning, he declares that he has nothing to do with the transaction!
and..
Tadaaa!
Even if 35HzrskKgRekhB9RgFGNrfhNbdqC1PvEUL does not belong to zielar..
..already in the third transfer, money RANDOMLY passes through this wallet.
And here I have to believe that zielar has nothing to do with what is happening)))
Its epic, really.

Open eyes. This is either you or your partner (the one you trust).
And, probably, the events in January are connected with this.

The truth is somewhere nearby, but I still will not see my piece of money.
So by right of verification I declare once again to everyone - be careful with zielar.

Some "unusable sticky thing" by me
https://github.com/Telariust/VanitySearch-appspot/releases
https://github.com/Telariust/VanitySearch-bitcrack/releases
danger! very unusable)

Get to work better
y, brutal insolent)

You are an ordinary shit for me
this phrase very expresses the attitude of the hero to the people around him.
if google it, this is not the first time he has said this.
lack/ignore of arguments and explosive emotionality. love it

He renounced it twice
Apparently, brichard19 also refused twice. Five times in a row.
(I recall how he answered in issues that he could not improve the program because he did not have enough money for a modern video card. But who read issues?)
Oh, it simple, BitCrack is also a "sticky thing", and brichard19 needs "get to work better", y.

What hurts you, son? Do you have any complex?
y, i have big complex. intolerance of irresponsible people

What do you say... that I should transfer some sum..
i say, how about transfer to brichard19, let be 10% of #59-63, ~=0.35BTC
..to be burned to keep my honor?
Transfer, if there is still something to keep.

Gentlemen, the time of bets - is whether the transfer will take place or if there will be another excuse.

you pour out your bitter regrets here because..
..When the world record is set, remember, at what cost.
May 31, 2020, 03:21:09 PM
Guys, how are you from Public Keys, coordinates define? I tried how many on the site http://gobittest.appspot.com/Address I do not understand how??? Teach me please! Sad
what you mean? convert from compressed to uncomressed?

you can easy use
Code:
from ecdsa.keys import VerifyingKey
from ecdsa.curves import SECP256k1
key = '035c38bd9ae4b10e8a250857006f3cfd98ab15a6196d9f4dfd25bc7ecc77d788d5'
vk = VerifyingKey.from_string(bytes.fromhex(key), curve=SECP256k1)
pub_key = vk.to_string('uncompressed')
uncompressedkeystr = pub_key.hex()
uncompressedkeystr2 = uncompressedkeystr[2:]
uncompressedkeyX = int(uncompressedkeystr2[:64],16)
uncompressedkeyY = int(uncompressedkeystr2[64:],16)
print("  comressed key ->",key)
print("uncomressed key ->",uncompressedkeystr)
print("keyX ->%064x"%uncompressedkeyX)
print("keyY ->%064x"%uncompressedkeyY)
on https://repl.it/languages/python3

or like this
Code:
p = 0xfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffefffffc2f
compressed_key = '035c38bd9ae4b10e8a250857006f3cfd98ab15a6196d9f4dfd25bc7ecc77d788d5'
y_parity = int(compressed_key[:2]) - 2
x = int(compressed_key[2:], 16)
a = (pow(x, 3, p) + 7) % p
y = pow(a, (p+1)//4, p)
if y % 2 != y_parity:
    y = -y % p    
print("KeyX: %064x"%x)
print("KeyY: %064x"%y)
Jump to: