Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex scammed me!!! - page 2. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 31, 2018, 05:23:41 PM
This market always has questions. From the beginning, I could not pass the verification. Documents have fun more than a month. Sometimes there were problems with withdrawal of funds. In the end, I just stopped using it, I also read a lot about them on the forum
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
I am sorry about your problem, it seems that the proof of you attached is accurate enough. it would be better if you create a thread in the Scam Accusations section to help others to avoid the same problem or you can move this topic there
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 09:16:30 AM
Poloniex is a central exchange. it has the initiative. When u deposit the coin, it begins to control your money. u have not signed any contract with it. we are always a weak side . so , centralized exchange is an immature way to solve token transactions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
I was really fortunate in your name. but in general there are certain problems with ripple. they are forcing people to confiscate some stock market sites and not to deposit money. we are trying to trust them and take action, and they are usurping our money. obviously i am using binance and kucoin. or the ERC 20-based decentralized stock exchanges.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 30, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
are your transactions so far undeliverable? if it still has not been sent then you have to make a ticket for poloniex and try to get an answer from them and do not get you wrong when doing the transcation.
Activity: 532
July 30, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
I knew they aren't trustworthy enough. I'm glaf I transferred all my bitcoins to Binance. I have also received an email forcing users to verify their  accounts to be able to use it again. That's really bad because most exchanges give a 2 btc limit but they don't. Poloniex are really scammers, spread the word guys.
Activity: 658
July 30, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
too dangerous to enter this market, is very risky and this thread is proof that poloniex has ignored their users.
very worried when I often trade there, all seems fine. bittrex could be another option.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
poloniex is already a bitch I can not make the sale bittrex and binance look better. poloniex does not give anymore trust
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
there are news about that
https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-is-officially-in-trouble-after-ignoring-hoards-of-complaining-customers
Looks like not just users mentioned about scam on Polo exchange. That was not bad exchange some time ago, unfortunately founders forget about customers and reputation. Greed is bad and this is one of examples.
This is a good news, I hope this precedent will become a good example for other crypto exchanges
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
The exchange is a scam. A lot of people still have funds there until they fill-in the KYC. They didn't give people enough time and warning about the KYC.

Stay away from it at all cost.
there are news about that
https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-is-officially-in-trouble-after-ignoring-hoards-of-complaining-customers
Looks like not just users mentioned about scam on Polo exchange. That was not bad exchange some time ago, unfortunately founders forget about customers and reputation. Greed is bad and this is one of examples.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
July 29, 2018, 05:25:47 AM
I hope in the future, poloniex can reduce their bad services and they can make their customer satisfaction with their services. I see that some people have a problem and meanwhile, the other people don't have any problem. maybe poloniex needs time to solve your problem and sometimes, it needs a long time before it solved because poloniex get a thousand problems and the problem was not just from us. there are many more people that might have the different problem than us so give them a time to solve every problem.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 04:49:42 AM
I always did not like this exchange because of the slow answers in the support. One of my questions took more than a month to resolve. Good luck to you.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
I deposited 10270 XRP 4 months ago but I didnt recieve my money in my account. At that time I want to sell XRP at price 2.5 USD (now the price is 0.84 USD). I lost alot of money because Poloniex didn't support my case. I tried to deposit 100XRP to Poloniex, after 1 hour my account show me that I have 100XRP. I wonder that did Poloniex try to prevent user to sell XRP (or another altcoin) when the price of that coin is go up?

I contacted Poloniex support immediately (Support ticket #672451), they replied me after 3 months that my case was processing, after that they didn't response anything anymore.

How can I withdraw my XRP? I dont want to sell XRP anymore. I hate Poloniex.

Here is my Ripple TXiD: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/DCEACC92F32C661DD74D817BC643D0B4B97B35136E4AA51E79F6262BF3C8EAD1

Here is my Poloniex address: https://bithomp.com/explorer/rfmZRjSEj8QcnXseGf8UVMUichJeB1WJFf

And this is Screen capture of my Support ticket in Freshdesk
https://tiendientu.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/screencapture-poloniex-freshdesk-support-tickets-672451-2018-05-03-15_15_37.png
Did you get your money? I hope you did.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 04:11:04 AM
awful tech support! Now everywhere this ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
July 29, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
I think the deposit in poloniex is usually very long entry you just need to wait but if it is too long you should make a ticket available on poloniex website to accept all complaints from users. for now you better avoid poloniex because I see very little volume trading there.
OP have waited for 4 months and he already sent ticket for poloniex. If you can't understand what OP said, just open page 1 and start re-read.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
This is bad news for Poloniex, I have a Poloniex account and currently I think I have not found any problems with Poloniex but I need to be more careful for the next,
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 02:25:57 AM
I think the deposit in poloniex is usually very long entry you just need to wait but if it is too long you should make a ticket available on poloniex website to accept all complaints from users. for now you better avoid poloniex because I see very little volume trading there.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 11:45:36 PM
Some exchanges totally lacked swift support response to their users making it look like they don't care about whatever need or problems the users may run into, these are the things that differentiate the good and the ugly
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
July 28, 2018, 08:30:50 PM
this is the biggest warning for me, I used poloniex and felt comfortable. doubt comes after the trolbox is removed.
and proven poloniex bemasalah and worried.
Qouted for your google translated.
I don't understand what do you say, if this is the biggest warning for you, you should be say "ok, i'll leave poloniex and move to other exchange" but you didn't say that and say you are feel comfortable (wth). Trollbox got removed has nothing to do with problems on poloniex, the only way to solve your problem is throughout support ticket.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
July 28, 2018, 07:57:16 PM
this is the biggest warning for me, I used poloniex and felt comfortable. doubt comes after the trolbox is removed.
and proven poloniex bemasalah and worried.
Pages:
Jump to: