Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex scammed me!!! - page 3. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 07:15:52 PM
Poloniex is now a volatile stock exchange. The old was very good. But I never go in now. It does not even add a coin / token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
July 28, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
I guess something must have been gone wrong somewhere along the line, Poloniex used to be my favorite exchange as of last year, but their non support of erc20 tokens of newly concluded ICO made me to move away from them and it's been so long i used their platform last, it's bad from their side to hear such a news and I hope they have solved your issue by now, though it would be painful for you, concerning the amount you have lose already, but you have to move on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:52:15 PM
This is really bad to hear, but i have been using poloniex for a very long time now and  I have never encounter any of such issues with them, I guess something might have went wrong somewhere, but i really frown at their response time, I will advise the community when they have such issues with any exchanges, take your case to social media, they will respond quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
July 28, 2018, 05:09:45 PM
The exchange is a scam. A lot of people still have funds there until they fill-in the KYC. They didn't give people enough time and warning about the KYC.

Stay away from it at all cost.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 04:45:29 PM
This is so bad and  heartbreaking, I know how you might have feel when that happened, I have had the same experience with exmo exchange and since then i swear never to use them ever again. take heart and move on all is well.
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
I always with disapproval belonged to this Exchange. May be Exchange not a bad, but to support is not possible to reach
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 27, 2018, 10:32:56 AM
What’s wrong with this exchange? I remember those days when Poloniex was at the level with Bittrex. Now it’s low-level exchange for me. I think the second best quality exchange is Binance
Poloniex has been the leading exchange market in the cryptocurrency market with daily trading volume is extremely large but now it has generated a lot of problems and has lost the confidence of many investors. Currently I prefer to use Binance and Houbi to trade because it's safe and more supportive for investors.
Activity: 101
July 27, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
poloniex are testing your patience. I lost my cell phone, and also my google authenticator, and I had to email every day to solve my problem.
Activity: 95
July 27, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
I hope that you were not deceived intentionally, but there was some kind of technical problem.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
I think this may be some kind of technical error, I hope it will be fixed.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 08:46:55 AM
That's very bad experience from such exchanger and poloniex was one of the best exchanger before but I don't why they allow themselves get to this low.  There management and support recently is not encouraging at all. Sorry for your lose but next don't only use their email support
Activity: 471
July 25, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
at least you have to make a ticket and send it in support, and do not make one but repeatedly with the same sentence and explain your problem do not give up until there is a response from the poloniex.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:32:01 AM
There was a BIG price rise in Steem/SBD last year and as soon as that happened Poloniex took their wallets offline; that was mere moments before I sent me Steem & sbd to them. It took weeks to get that transaction approved, and ever since then I've not used them. I know I generally don't have any problems with them but ever since then I've stayed away.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 05:44:18 AM
What’s wrong with this exchange? I remember those days when Poloniex was at the level with Bittrex. Now it’s low-level exchange for me. I think the second best quality exchange is Binance
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 05:03:24 AM
I think that there is always a person who was scammed by any other exchange. Even top ones. S...t happens.
Activity: 76
July 25, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
Poloniex ? Impossible.Please, check again or contact with Poloniex Team.I hope everything will be okay.
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
If your complaint has not been accepted so far, then you are likely to be deceived. I am disgusted with Poloniex. I think you can report this matter to more media and social media now, let everyone join together. Put pressure on Poloniex!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
July 25, 2018, 04:17:42 AM
I recieved my XRP Sad 2.5 USD that time, now is 0.5 USD Sad continue hodl  Grin Grin Grin
Can you lock this thread since your problem has been resolved?

This is bad. I think you should post some other social networks: twitter, facebook, telegram, ... of the project. They need to have a reasonable answer for this. good luck!
No need since he received his token.

You participate in the bonus program of this star project
Nothing attractive
You are off-topic.

I dont think they scammed you, there might have been an internal problem. Plus we never heard back from the original poster
Can you read some post above yours? OP has said something.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
July 25, 2018, 03:48:16 AM
Previously, such exchanges as Poloniex and Bittrex were the best. But they stopped developing, doing new listings, and the support service began to respond much longer. I understand that these are American exchanges and they want to work in the legal field, so that they have standing clients.
I will primarily work on the exchange where the support service answers quickly and does not ignore our requests. I had half a year ago withdrawn all my assets from these exchanges.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 24, 2018, 10:14:10 PM
I left poloniex just because of such things. I decided to withdraw funds, funds were withdrawn from my account but did not reach the final address. I fought them for 2 months sending almost every day letters to support until they returned my funds to me. It was an awful period in my life, reading forums where hundreds like me, worrying about my money...
Pages:
Jump to: