Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 21. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Someone received an email about the new round?

yes... after it already started in spam folder Wink

Be sure to add it to your safe list Smiley

I was paid 17minutea after I sent the money, 0.1 profit feels pretty nice

V, you advise to only send when the timer has reset but the scrypt is working when the timer is at zero?
I want to be sure I understand. It is possible to send for next round as soon as the timer is at zero?

You *should" be able to send when the timer is at zero, however I always recommend people refresh the page until the status changes to "Ponzi has been reset". Just to avoid people shouting at me Wink
Activity: 20
Damn blockchain.... still uncomfirmd.. medium priority... I don't get it, quick sent from anrdoid wallet added fee.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

yes... after it already started in spam folder Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I was paid 17minutea after I sent the money, 0.1 profit feels pretty nice

V, you advise to only send when the timer has reset but the scrypt is working when the timer is at zero?
I want to be sure I understand. It is possible to send for next round as soon as the timer is at zero?
Activity: 45
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Fire!! Nice start guys! Keep it coming!  Cool Grin
PAYOUTS MADE - PUMP PUMP PUMP!
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation:

Edit: now its ok

round 5 o.O
4 round is fast ;d

I just like making you guys jump Wink

It's just me fixing (and breaking) things - nothing to worry about. The script is still working in the back ground and the site is back to normal now
Activity: 56
round 5 o.O
4 round is fast ;d
Activity: 49
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation:

Edit: now its ok
The timer stands almost 2 min on 0 0 0. I had the same problem yesterday and was to early.. so I waited a bit longer today. Maby it's because I'm on a tablet
There is small issue with the countdown, after timer hit 0:0:0 it has been stuck for a while, it takes about 1 min along the number of round is changed to next.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have deposited in mini ponzi 5 hrs back , when will receive it , Please let me know because i haven't gone through complete thread, I just wanted to know.
The first deposits were too early... beteks and some more

Nothing was too early. Rounds are based on dates (down to the second) anything sent before that second goes into the old round.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I am all in Smiley

I am all in as well hoping for a nice profit

This ponzi is great! Fast automatic payments, trust has been built with OP, good pool of players, adds on bitcointalk!!

It would be fun to make a special round once in a while with 150% back instead of 120%
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The first deposits were too early... beteks and some more
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000