Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 16. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What about the rest of he ones who did not make it to the last 5/3? Do they get it refunded? Returning 100% or 120%? Or are those lost? Tongue

No those are lost. So BE SURE YOU ARE ONE OF THE LAST 3!!!

No.... most will get 120% some nothing and the last 3 or 5 200%....

@vortu, openingspost says 130%
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
GET READY PEOPLE! !!!
Less than 2 hours - I'm ready!!!
Awesome. Gonna play. Again

Great news - spread the word - tell everyone you know! Let's back this the best PonziCoin round so far!!! Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Awesome. Gonna play. Again
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Less than 2 hours - I'm ready!!!
Activity: 574
30 minutes to go!

Ponzi Announcement:

A new round will begin as of 22:00 UTC tonight (Sunday 9th March). A few changes have also been introduced;

1) The max deposit limit has been increased to 1BTC
2) The final deposit in the round will be paid out at 200% using my own wallet!
3) The round will restart after 60 minutes if it cannot make a repayment - the countdown has been reintroduced

This means that it is now in your interest to ensure you are the final player to deposit.

If the final deposit is 1BTC, they are guaranteed to be repaid @ 2BTC!

In addition to this, if the round reaches 50BTC I'll pay out the last 3 deposits @ 200% and if the round reaches 100BTC I'll pay out the last 5 deposits at 200%!!!

Let's keep this round pumped everyone, our current best is 108BTC let's smash that record out of the park!

Good luck people!
I like the idea of 200% reward for the last participant. Helps the ponzi keep going.

That would help a lot to do it for the last 3 depositors

Or 200% for last and 120% for the other 2

I'll make a deal with you guys - for this round only.

If the total round balance is greater than 50BTC I'll payout 200% on the last 3 deposits
If the total round balance is greater than 100BTC I'll payout 200% on the last 5 deposits.

This is obviously for this round only as it could potentially use all my spare coins lol - but hopefully it kick starts PonziCoin again Wink

It's now up to you guys - spread the word! Tell your friends, tell your enemies, just make sure you're the last player to deposit!!!

Wow! You could lose 5BTC Cheesy

Hopefully it is short term loss for the Ponzi's long term gain Smiley

What about the rest of he ones who did not make it to the last 5/3? Do they get it refunded? Returning 100% or 120%? Or are those lost? Tongue

What howzar said! Wink

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I like the idea of 200% reward for the last participant. Helps the ponzi keep going.

If the total round balance is greater than 50BTC I'll payout 200% on the last 3 deposits
If the total round balance is greater than 100BTC I'll payout 200% on the last 5 deposits.

This is obviously for this round only as it could potentially use all my spare coins lol - but hopefully it kick starts PonziCoin again Wink

It's now up to you guys - spread the word! Tell your friends, tell your enemies, just make sure you're the last player to deposit!!!

Wow! You could lose 5BTC Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Ponzi Announcement:

A new round will begin as of 22:00 UTC tonight (Sunday 9th March). A few changes have also been introduced;

3) The round will restart after 60 minutes if it cannot make a repayment - the countdown has been reintroduced

This means that it is now in your interest to ensure you are the final player to deposit.

Let's keep this round pumped everyone, our current best is 108BTC let's smash that record out of the park!

Good luck people!

This is great, a good way to keep a ponzi going is to reward risk and everyone must think that a lot of other deposits will be made after its deposit

I will be here for round 7! I think it can go crazy if everyone reinvest. 200% in 60min is pretty awesome
Ponzi Announcement:

Good luck people!

Don't you want to let this round continue? It's 0.1 away from the next payout. You can't force it to end If deposits are still being made. Keep the 24 hour extra from last payout rule in place please!

Any confirmed, unpaid deposits from round #6 which were made before the above announcement will be refunded. We need to get this party started again - it's slowed down too much!
Ponzi Announcement:

Good luck people!

Don't you want to let this round continue? It's 0.1 away from the next payout. You can't force it to end If deposits are still being made. Keep the 24 hour extra from last payout rule in place please!
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
The 200% thing is awesome! Ill be there when the round starts Wink
Ponzi Announcement:

Good luck people!
Hahaha it's just too smart  Shocked  Grin What is really players will start depositing and sending hell of a bitcoins all at once?! Vort, hopefully you have lots of money Cheesy

Let's spread the word guys, and make it happen!! 200% ponzi game, let's make it biggest round ever!!

Max deposit will be increased to 1BTC I have enough to repay 2BTC and possibly for another one, but the overall aim is to encourage more players back.

Love that 200% thing Smiley how reset will work with next round?

I'm writing up the new rules now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: