Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 17. (Read 91884 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hahaha it's just too smart  Shocked  Grin What is really players will start depositing and sending hell of a bitcoins all at once?! Vort, hopefully you have lots of money Cheesy

Let's spread the word guys, and make it happen!! 200% ponzi game, let's make it biggest round ever!!

Max deposit will be increased to 1BTC I have enough to repay 2BTC and possibly for another one, but the overall aim is to encourage more players back.

Love that 200% thing Smiley how reset will work with next round?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hahaha it's just too smart  Shocked  Grin What is really players will start depositing and sending hell of a bitcoins all at once?! Vort, hopefully you have lots of money Cheesy

Let's spread the word guys, and make it happen!! 200% ponzi game, let's make it biggest round ever!!

Max deposit will be increased to 1BTC I have enough to repay 2BTC and possibly for another one, but the overall aim is to encourage more players back.
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM

RESTART WILL BE 22:00 UTC TONIGHT! Be sure to keep on depositing for your chance to earn 200% return!!!!

Ponzi Announcement -

Ok guys, as of the next round (restart time to be announced). The final deposit in each round is guaranteed to be repaid at 200%! This will be repaid using the coins taken as fees so far. This is to try encourage players to carry on depositing and doing it this way, which was a great idea from boumalo, will ensure there is always an incentive to keep on playing as the final player will always win!

As the current round is dead, the next round will be announced real soon!

Max deposits will also be increased to 1BTC meaning there is more incentive to play too - if you're the last depositor AND you deposit 1BTC I will personally send you 2BTC if the round dies.

Obviously this cant last, but hopefully it is enough to bring players back - grab this deal whilst you can!!!
Ponzi Announcement -

Ok guys, as of the next round (restart time to be announced). The final deposit in each round is guaranteed to be repaid at 200%! This will be repaid using the coins taken as fees so far. This is to try encourage players to carry on depositing and doing it this way, which was a great idea from boumalo, will ensure there is always an incentive to keep on playing as the final player will always win!

Max deposits will also be increased to 1BTC meaning there is more incentive to play too - if you're the last depositor AND you deposit 1BTC I will personally send you 2BTC if the round dies.

Obviously this cant last, but hopefully it is enough to bring players back - grab this deal whilst you can!!!
Ponzi Announcement -

Thank you!!

Spread the word. Let's try make the next round the biggest one yet!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ponzi Announcement -

Thank you!!
Ponzi Announcement -

Current Round 2.81

Maybe it could be nice to make a special promotion for next round : somthing like 3BTC will be deposited by OP between 5 and 30minutes after the round started so everyone get excited again

Or maybe the last deposit get 200% right away if no one deposit in 1h after it

I missed this round because my alarm didn't ring Smiley I will be here next round

I like that idea.

Mini PonziCoin is restarting in 25 minutes, play that while you wait Wink

I love this idea. So when OP sees the ponzi slowing down due to a large deposit he should just pay that deposit out directly (don't deposit in the ponzi this will just further slow it down). So its like a new round in that round when OP does that.

PLEASE DO THIS!!!
Current Round 2.81

Maybe it could be nice to make a special promotion for next round : somthing like 3BTC will be deposited by OP between 5 and 30minutes after the round started so everyone get excited again

I missed this round because my alarm didn't ring Smiley I will be here next round

I like that idea.

Mini PonziCoin is restarting in 25 minutes, play that while you wait Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Current Round 2.81

Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Keep depositing!  Go go go!

Keep going everyone. It's still early!
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Keep depositing!  Go go go!
legendary
Activity: 1414
YEAH guys atleast 50 BTC  total
ONCE YOU GET A PAYOUT - REDEPOSIT - LETS TRY TO HIT 50 BTC TOTAL ROUND PAYOUTS AGAIN!
Pumping finger ready Wink

REMEMBER keep depositing.....

I will as much as I can this time, but I have to go out soon or I'll quite possibly end up being single Cheesy

Fair enough, BUT LETS KEEP IT GOING GUYS~!!!!!
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Pumping finger ready Wink

REMEMBER keep depositing.....

I will as much as I can this time, but I have to go out soon or I'll quite possibly end up being single Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: