Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 44. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Vortu why did the reset timer change since this morning?? Now the round will start in the middle of the night for everyone in central europe..

Looking forward to it!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Round 2 end in 12 hours ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Yep, hurry up before big players wake up.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ponzi Update:

PonziCoin's Max Deposit limit will be reduced to 0.5BTC as of the next round. For anyone looking to gamble larger amounts, allow me to introduce BitBigger  *Thread*!

This should see PonziCoin speed up significantly!

Bitbigger doesn't seem to have a lot of success so far, we will see

I have some money tied up in round2, I am hoping for new deposits!!

It's a little early in most places (other than Europe). BitBigger is just somewhere for those wanting to invest larger amounts to go.

Hopefully both pick up later today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Ponzi Update:

PonziCoin's Max Deposit limit will be reduced to 0.5BTC as of the next round. For anyone looking to gamble larger amounts, allow me to introduce BitBigger  *Thread*!

Bitbigger doesn't seem to have a lot of success so far, we will see

I have some money tied up in round2, I am hoping for new deposits!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Ponzi Update:

Let's make this rolling! https://blockchain.info/tx/d87d63634cf5c8a2edbeb528f9bc528cafb44b7cacfefddd2c69dc8777191f4a
Ponzi Update:

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the next round!!
10 hours until reset unless we make a new payout before then!
Great work!

It's over to you now guys. Round resets in 28 hours without new investment! Keep it going people.

Those who invested 1 btcs killed the round I think...

Sorry for killing it Deb...I was one of those 1 BTC donators...oh well...Thank God I made a good chunk of that back from my other gambling endeavors. Good Luck and always remember play only what you can afford to lose.

Good Luck  Wink

I have a big plan for players wishing to gamble larger amounts. More to come later today Smiley
Activity: 32
Great work!

It's over to you now guys. Round resets in 28 hours without new investment! Keep it going people.

Sorry for killing it Deb...I was one of those 1 BTC donators...oh well...Thank God I made a good chunk of that back from my other gambling endeavors. Good Luck and always remember play only what you can afford to lose.

Good Luck  Wink
Great work!

Agreed. In future rounds we will reduce the max limit to maybe 0.5BTC. But right now, we have round #2 to play!
Great work!

Great work!

legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Activity: 56
who first send BTC? xD
PonziCoin.co Announcement

Hey guys, thank you for your patience.

Yesterday was somewhat of a struggle with some individuals intent of destroying other peoples enjoyment. As such, I took the decision to temporarily take the site down, until a time when I could guarantee both the players and my own security. Since then I have been working on various improvements, these include;

• New (Paid) Domain - New purchased domain - PonziCoin.co
  • New Hosting - Brand new VPS, away from any restriction terms and conditions
  • New DNS Provider - Utilising CloudFlare we gain both site performance and some protection from any sort of cyber attacks; DDOS etc

The new site is now available and round #2 has been unfrozen. The reset counter has been rewound by 17 hours, so deposit away! This time we are here to stay!

In b4 massive rush of investors
PonziCoin.co Announcement

Hey guys, thank you for your patience.

Yesterday was somewhat of a struggle with some individuals intent of destroying other peoples enjoyment. As such, I took the decision to temporarily take the site down, until a time when I could guarantee both the players and my own security. Since then I have been working on various improvements, these include;

• New (Paid) Domain - New purchased domain - PonziCoin.co
  • New Hosting - Brand new VPS, away from any restriction terms and conditions
  • New DNS Provider - Utilising CloudFlare we gain both site performance and some protection from any sort of cyber attacks; DDOS etc

The new site is now available and round #2 has been unfrozen. The reset counter has been rewound by 17 hours, so deposit away! This time we are here to stay!
Pages:
Jump to: