Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 48. (Read 91884 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Keep it going everyone! More deposits = more payouts!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Congrats on round 2 it is going strong! It is a lot of fun

Can you tell me if you are keeping something for round1 players that didn't get paid? (I am one of them)

No deposits from previous rounds will be repaid. Whilst I appreciate this isn’t what you were hoping for, if we were to repay a percentage of the previous round players with the new rounds coins, it would just increase the backlog and cause the current round to slow down much quicker. That's the risk you take with Ponzis Smiley

You know Ponzis are illegal in pretty much every country right?

Can you tell me if you are keeping something for round1 players that didn't get paid? (I am one of them)

No deposits from previous rounds will be repaid. Whilst I appreciate this isn’t what you were hoping for, if we were to repay a percentage of the previous round players with the new rounds coins, it would just increase the backlog and cause the current round to slow down much quicker. That's the risk you take with Ponzis Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Wallet have 2.35BTC confirmed but site says 0.1BTC is that bug or what?

Nope, blockchain.info counts unconfirmed transactions in its total, here is the true confirmed total;

Code:
[email protected]:/var/www/ponzicoin# bitcoind listaccounts 1
{
    "" : 0.00000000,
    "PonziCoin" : 0.10070574
}

https://blockchain.info/address/1NcHirWVDfUAngWLjBzmPCQaeZaMPCceHC?filter=5

Filter 5 = Show only confirmed

Sorry, it's wrong.

Count the deposits made vs repayments sent out if you want to Smiley

Current CONFIRMED balance is;

Code:
[email protected]:/var/www/ponzicoin# bitcoind listaccounts 1
{
    "PonziCoin" : 0.36623880
}

It is 2.832368BTC and site show 0.366BTC
We deposit so fast script can't hold on Cheesy

Keep it coming everyone, this is an amazing start! 3x 1BTC deposits repaid already!!!

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
There are currently 4 1BTC deposits awaiting repayment, amongst ~30 smaller deposits. We can get those paid off quickly and as soon as we do, they will reinvest, paying off other deposits! Keep up the good work guys!

Everything is confirmed. Your script fails. https://blockchain.info/address/1NcHirWVDfUAngWLjBzmPCQaeZaMPCceHC?filter=0

Balance with 1 confirmation;

Code:
[email protected]:/var/www/ponzicoin/bin# bitcoind listaccounts 1
{
    "PonziCoin" : 0.00545661
}

Balance with 0 confirmations (e.g. everything);

Code:
[email protected]:/var/www/ponzicoin/bin# bitcoind listaccounts 0
{
    "PonziCoin" : 0.00545661
}

I prefer to trust a local bitcoin client rather than BlockChain.info considering the amount of outages\downtime etc they have had lately. Note: If the local bitcoin client was incorrect, repayment transactions would fail, which they clearly aren’t!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
There are currently 4 1BTC deposits awaiting repayment, amongst ~30 smaller deposits. We can get those paid off quickly and as soon as we do, they will reinvest, paying off other deposits! Keep up the good work guys!

Everything is confirmed. Your script fails. https://blockchain.info/address/1NcHirWVDfUAngWLjBzmPCQaeZaMPCceHC?filter=0
legendary
So how many people got ripped off here because of the sudden rule change?

What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Now it's slowed down because of those who deposited a whole coin! Sad

I think round 2 has been killed Sad

Nope. Check the site. There are lots of deposits unconfirmed. As soon as they are confirmed on the blockchain, payments will start flowing again. Nothing we can do about blockchain slowdowns Smiley

But too many 1s to pay!!

Nope. Check the site. There are lots of deposits unconfirmed. As soon as they are confirmed on the blockchain, payments will start flowing again. Nothing we can do about blockchain slowdowns Smiley
legendary
Just 0.014BTC to next payout!
legendary

legendary
Confirmations are quite slow on the blockchain tonight, but the system is coping well - keep up the good work people!!!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
This 2nd round is going very well.
legendary
WOW guys looks like you throving there lots of Bitcoins!!! Cheesy

You should too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM