Pages:
Author

Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive - page 6. (Read 10358 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there something wrong with the bitcoin network?
It seems that transactions are not being confirmed

No it happens from time to time.
It's been 1.5hrs since the last block was found.
https://blockchain.info/

Activity: 39
Is there something wrong with the bitcoin network?
It seems that transactions are not being confirmed
Activity: 14
Once you perform the confirmation of the last deposits will initiate another round of payments.
The time we got back so far already made more than 3 BTC payments with a small amount of deposit. I believe that even at night here should boil again, I get each deposit is paid in a maximum period of 5 to 15 minutes.
Activity: 42
Big deposits coming in now  Grin
Warning! This is a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi only works if you deposit.
Every time you get a return, you steal the coins from someone else.
One day this will be you.
The only person that allways profits, is the person running the ponzi.
They will only stop when you stop depositing.

Dont be a thief, stop supporting Ponzis!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious face and no one here had noticed it yet.
Congratulations !!!
Second do not accuse others of being a thief, even with falls on the site I returned and continued making payments. Now tell me all who received their 140% if they are repentant. You must be one of the investiiu in crypto double waited 4 days and received nothing, do not discount their anger in others.

I want to keep the site for a long time and all received their values can take a few minutes to a few hours. Most all are always paid.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Warning! This is a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi only works if you deposit.
Every time you get a return, you steal the coins from someone else.
One day this will be you.
The only person that allways profits, is the person running the ponzi.
They will only stop when you stop depositing.

Dont be a thief, stop supporting Ponzis!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 15
If I pay, I will post over here. Recorda my wallet: 1PP7xRsiivQxTNHW2V9C5eRNrM6vVaPvbT
I received 4 payments in one day !!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
My wallet: 1PP7xRsiivQxTNHW2V9C5eRNrM6vVaPvbT
Is there

What great hope to continue supporting us.
We're a little slow on deposits more I believe that we already accelerating, the DDOS attack yesterday brought us during the great movement of deposits and created some bottlenecks in larger deposits. All will be paid today and receive your winnings.
Call your friends by IRC, Twitter and trollboxes.
I received 4 payments in one day !!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
My wallet: 1PP7xRsiivQxTNHW2V9C5eRNrM6vVaPvbT
Is there
Create a banner will try to contact some faucet to put the site banner.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This one even has a website with address and phone number  Roll Eyes

What country code?

Narnia

hahahhah.. im checking my closet now ...

Haha this is beautiful
Activity: 2
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any advertising here from other games will be reported as SPAM.
Remember here you are getting your earnings in the other 20 ponzis created today you do not know how to end anger.

Paid! Thanks
Any advertising here from other games will be reported as SPAM.
Remember here you are getting your earnings in the other 20 ponzis created today you do not know how to end anger.
Hi all, they paid me 2 times. The first deposited and then 0.1 0.01. This is my wallet: 1PP7xRsiivQxTNHW2V9C5eRNrM6vVaPvbT. Alli and I will see my deposit paid.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
arent you the op advertising your own site? i mean you have 0 activity so thats really suspicious

I am new to this, between here after losing in cryptodouble. I won, but then lost the gains. On this page I found this theme and invested. I speak Spanish but with google translator it over to English.  Grin
Why don't you have the autopayment ?

Why the site and building in wordpress and would need to create a script to run the payments. And besides the more do not trust script they can Fails.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi all, they paid me 2 times. The first deposited and then 0.1 0.01. This is my wallet: 1PP7xRsiivQxTNHW2V9C5eRNrM6vVaPvbT. Alli and I will see my deposit paid.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
arent you the op advertising your own site? i mean you have 0 activity so thats really suspicious
Pages:
Jump to: