Pages:
Author

Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive - page 8. (Read 10358 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Updated list will resume payment. Spread the news thus return the more people we have faster returns.
List is not updated yet

I'm updating it now. Because yesterday I had no access to it
List is not updated yet
Activity: 42
Everything is good to go again?
We back DDOS attack is over.
Welcome to the most honest Ponzi there !!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Good morning everyone,
I'm checking with the hosting the DDOS attack is over. I want to start as early as payments and investments.

Good, got cloudfare this time? Not the free version ofcourse, that won't help much Smiley

I will continue to play along after receiving payments, which should be quick because i did several small deposits every 10 minutes..
Good morning everyone,
I'm checking with the hosting the DDOS attack is over. I want to start as early as payments and investments.
Op may be doing an upgrade.  Cloudflare is now live on the site but the site itself is not available.
I sent u a PM, please answer me !

I just made its 2 outstanding payments. If you want to make a new investment just make the deposit at the address I sent you, so I wake up should already be standard website and send the rest of the payments.
Have a good night.

When you wake up, please make sure the hosting plan is better this time before relaunching.

Relaunch has potential if the DDOS is over and the site stays up.

I just made its 2 outstanding payments. If you want to make a new investment just make the deposit at the address I sent you, so I wake up should already be standard website and send the rest of the payments.
Have a good night.

When you wake up, please make sure the hosting plan is better this time before relaunching.
OP is sleeping, he will update when he wake up
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i think its better if you lower the minimum limit to 0.001 for the others so they can try your site without risking 0.01

it's a nice suggest
if  minumum limit low, investore can try it minumum risk
it will be good for investor and your site..
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
The site seems to be up but the history hasn't updated yet, it looks that same as it did before the site went down. 
i think its better if you lower the minimum limit to 0.001 for the others so they can try your site without risking 0.01
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Able to get to homepage but not other page.. Anyway, might be interested in this. → might be investing some BTC into it when it is back up.
yes there is same problem with me, only able to access the homepage,
other pages are not working for me, hope that issue will resolve soon.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
are you just accept only doge and btc? not try accept another coin like stellar or litecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Able to get to homepage but not other page.. Anyway, might be interested in this. → might be investing some BTC into it when it is back up.
I'm able to access the site, seems back up

Have a good night.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Pages:
Jump to: