Pages:
Author

Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive - page 10. (Read 10358 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What does this mean please?

And to ensure return to enter through last all Saturday we will reset the list and pay those who are not yet paid and the cycle continues.

And an idea that I had to avoid losses of investors. More stop to think it makes little sense to reset the list, so I think it will go on and on.
And excuse the problem on the site, it seems my wordpress hosting weighed heavily and ate the whole band CPU so the site was limited, since I am in contact to increase the package and it back as fast as possible.
NAOP worry that the most honest and ponzi you've ever seen.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Not enough money to pay decent host Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
website down again
what do you expect from a 140% ponzi scam?
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Activity: 39
What does this mean please?

And to ensure return to enter through last all Saturday we will reset the list and pay those who are not yet paid and the cycle continues.
While increasing the hosting package and I apologize to everyone will make sending the rest. If wish to deposit on the home page here has the Bitcoin and Dogecoin address.
The worst ponzi site i have ever seen lol i smell bad news coming very soon do not invest more then 0.1 to avoid bigg loses

Friend by both problem I've had today to keep it running. If I were a scam I would have gone and I'm here. One moment the site already back did not have much success and access.
Activity: 644
The worst ponzi site i have ever seen lol i smell bad news coming very soon do not invest more then 0.1 to avoid bigg loses
Activity: 798
Seems the website is on another cheap hosting? Sad

Anyway, to continue playing just look at https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1QB5cSvnWFQiEUV6ojx6sYEFkeRYKNFmBx?filter=0 and see activity
Had so many hits that the band could not stand hosting. A moment boy'm already increasing it.
Later I will post a banner for advertising and code for signatures.
Use the chat of exchanges is very helpful in disseminating and bring more members.
Activity: 39

Where do the payments get sent.. I see a deposit address.... No place to enter returns..

it's returned to the address from where it is send
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Where do the payments get sent.. I see a deposit address.... No place to enter returns..
Activity: 42
The investor who deposited 2.5 BTC just received 3.5BTC thanks for your support. Remembering that we are accepting deposits of up to 1 BTC at a time to avoid payment bottlenecks.
have more than 14BTC volume.

He must be glad, but he caused that bottleneck in the first place and i won't thank him just yet haha.. but i will congratulate him into earning 1 BTC profit !
The investor who deposited 2.5 BTC just received 3.5BTC thanks for your support. Remembering that we are accepting deposits of up to 1 BTC at a time to avoid payment bottlenecks.
have more than 14BTC volume.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Lots of people joining, spread the word on IRC and other forums Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Pages:
Jump to: