Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] --- Coinotron --- RavenCoin PPS: 1.5% ----- PPLNS, RBPPS: 0% --------- - page 3. (Read 295112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000
FYI

We lowered RBPPS VTC fee to 2% and introduced 1% PPLNS.
Also we significantly reduced number of confirmations in VTC, PAS, DASH pools
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
when will the pool work? all mining went to the backup pool
legendary
When will DASH pool work?

We fixed the issue. Pool is up and running.
legendary
I just got a notice from the site that says that I should remove the coins I have mined from the site.

When I go to my account and enable the auto payout feature and click the save box, it says that I need the six digit pass code that was emailed to me

The problem is that I cannot find an email anywhere from you with a passcode.

Can you please help?

Please contact our support: [email protected]
Activity: 39
I just got a notice from the site that says that I should remove the coins I have mined from the site.

When I go to my account and enable the auto payout feature and click the save box, it says that I need the six digit pass code that was emailed to me

The problem is that I cannot find an email anywhere from you with a passcode.

Can you please help?
legendary
@coinotron

PASC pool is down.

Sorry. It is up and running now.
Activity: 60
@coinotron

PASC pool is down.
legendary
Activity: 49
now BTC  BCH  BCV...BTG
Activity: 2
We've just resumed sending PASC payouts.

I have not received any payments...
legendary
We've just resumed sending PASC payouts.
Activity: 2
Attention PascalCoin miners.

PascalCoin V4 MainNet Hard fork with RandomHash will be activated on block 260000. ( 2018-11-15 )

Due to safety reasons, on 2018-11-15 our PASC pool will be working only in PPLNS mode.

why i don't get payout? my account Prima.
legendary

PascalCoin V4 MainNet Hard fork with RandomHash will be activated on block 260000. ( 2018-11-15 )

Due to safety reasons, on 2018-11-15 our PASC pool will be working only in PPLNS mode.

legendary
If they won't fix that issue in a week I will switch my links to the other block explorer.
Thanks so much...the blockchain that was offline is the one that the link on your site automatically goes to.

Thanks for the update. I HAVE Received the payout and all is well... I actually got a higher yield from your pool than expected.

legendary
I requested a withdrawal of 66 VTC coins about 2.5 hours ago but it has not shown up my end yet, nor is it showing as pending.

I can see that you zeroed out my balance and it shows on your site as payment.

The curious thing is that you have not provided a transaction ID,  When I go to the blockchain and I enter in the wallet address I provided its says:

Vertcoin address VsYBH1nAnQoo7YZSxdEyFcbyzLc2uxEGkT
Number of confirmed transactions   0
First transaction   Never
Last transaction   Never
Total Received   0 VTC

I just got beat by CryptoHub a short while ago, so I am a little concerned especially after yesterday and the site being offline for a whole day.

Please reply.  My username is:  UncleJJ

Thanks.

Your coins were successfully transferred to destination address.

Please use different block explorer to check out your address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vtc/address.dws?VsYBH1nAnQoo7YZSxdEyFcbyzLc2uxEGkT.htm

It looks like https://bchain.info/VTC/ is 12 days behind, therefore it doesn't show yesterday's payout
I requested a withdrawal of 66 VTC coins about 2.5 hours ago but it has not shown up my end yet, nor is it showing as pending.

I can see that you zeroed out my balance and it shows on your site as payment.

The curious thing is that you have not provided a transaction ID,  When I go to the blockchain and I enter in the wallet address I provided its says:

Vertcoin address VsYBH1nAnQoo7YZSxdEyFcbyzLc2uxEGkT
Number of confirmed transactions   0
First transaction   Never
Last transaction   Never
Total Received   0 VTC

I just got beat by CryptoHub a short while ago, so I am a little concerned especially after yesterday and the site being offline for a whole day.

Please reply.  My username is:  UncleJJ

Thanks.
legendary

PascalCoin V4 MainNet is ready for release. Hard fork with RandomHash will be activated on block 260000.

Our pool will support that change of hashing algo. We almost completed testing it.

In order to continue mining PASC after block 260000, please use this miner https://github.com/polyminer1/rhminer  

Pages:
Jump to: