Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] NiceHash.com Z.CASH/Scrypt/X11/PASCAL/etc. profit switch Bitcoin payout - page 2. (Read 21611 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
If your app is periodically establishing connection, but then instead of actually mining on them, just terminating them, then you get yourself periodically banned for doing this.

We have strict anti-DDOS rules and such behaviour qualifies as an attack.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
with my stratum checker now available on my manager i was able to observe that many stratum servers are not responding from time to time for longer than 10 sec when initially connecting, which results in a timeout on my checker:

i have compared that to the output of some claymore eth miner running at that time where it reported "timeout", it continued to work flawlessly.

i have verified not a single response is sent on the first 10 sec, so my guess here is that existing connections work fine, but new ones are getting blocked/rejected/dropped or something

from time to time there really is a problem so the checker works as expected as the miner itself also fails to connect, but these cases seem rare (besides lbry eu stratum which is kinda buggy)

maybe you guys know why this is happening?
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Hey, miners.

You can now mine with Pascal algorithm on NiceHash.

Available locations are eu, usa, jp, hk.

NVIDIA GPUs:

Download windows binary

Example: Mining with NVIDIA GPU on NiceHash EU location:

Code:
excavator.exe -a pascal -s pascal.eu.nicehash.com:3358 -u [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -ca

AMD GPUs:

Windows & Linux binary: download and use open-source sgminer 5.6.0 releases.

Sources: open-source sgminer 5.6.0 sources.

Example: Mining with AMD GPU on NiceHash EU location:

Code:
sgminer -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pascal.eu.nicehash.com:3358 -u [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -p x --intensity 21 -w 64 -g 2

Thank you for your using our service and keep on hashing! Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team
legendary
NiceHash.com
Hello,

Please find below instructions on how to use AMD CryptoNight and DaggerHashimoto miner with our NiceHash pool. Here are startup scripts for windows:

1) Download from here: https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer-gm/releases

2) Start for CryptoNight:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

:: your nearest location
set URL=cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355
::set URL=cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355
::set URL=cryptonight.hk.nicehash.com:3355
::set URL=cryptonight.jp.nicehash.com:3355

:: your Bitcoin address and worker name
set USER=34HKWdzLxWBduUfJE9JxaFhoXnfC6gmePG.myrig

set ALGO=cryptonight

:: tuning options
::set PARAMS=--rawintensity 1024 -w 8 -g 1
set PARAMS=--rawintensity 512 -w 4 -g 2

sgminer.exe -k %ALGO% -o stratum+tcp://%URL% -u %USER% -p x %PARAMS%

3) Start for DaggerHashimoto:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

:: your nearest location
set URL=daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353
::set URL=daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353
::set URL=daggerhashimoto.hk.nicehash.com:3353
::set URL=daggerhashimoto.jp.nicehash.com:3353

:: your Bitcoin address and worker name
set USER=34HKWdzLxWBduUfJE9JxaFhoXnfC6gmePG.myrig

set ALGO=ethash

:: tuning options
::set PARAMS=--xintensity 1024 -w 192 -g 1
set PARAMS=--xintensity 512 -w 192 -g 1

sgminer.exe -k %ALGO% -o stratum+tcp://%URL% -u %USER% -p x %PARAMS%

Best regards,
NiceHash team.
legendary
NiceHash.com
Reminder:

We have added SSL support for mining on NiceHash with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner (as you know, SSL lower's Claymore miner's fee from 2.5% to 2.0%).

You have to use stratum+ssl:// for stratum connection and use port 33357. Please see the examples below:

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on EU location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.eu.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on USA location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.usa.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on ASIA Hong Kong location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.hk.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on ASIA Japan location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.jp.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Please note that this only applies if you are using Claymore Equihash Zcash miner version 9.2. Besides lower Claymore miner's fee there are no other benefits and if you're not using Claymore miner you can mine Equihash algorithm just as you've been used before.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
I actually have a suggestion although it may be nheqminer related rather than NiceHash

I've occasionally checked on my computer to see it only CPU mining. It would be interesting if the NiceHash program could recognize the hash rate as being low and do an auto switch back as a way reset the mining and get both the CPU and GPU active again, until nheqminer gets a function to auto reset. I think Claymore does that

If this could be added, a checkbox option would be good for that. If the GPU runs offline for any reason just restarting the miner does not include my fan settings from the OC software which could result in a heat problem while away. Zcash is weird in this way. It reports a much higher core clock speed than it should be in regards to the power consumption. I can avoid the GPU stopping by reducing my usual overclock offset in compensation to the unusually elevated clock rates

my $.02...

What you are asking does not sound like something the miner should do. If the GPU thread fails it is likely a problem with the GPU
that requires either a driver reset or system reboot. The best that can be hoped for is the miner detects the failure and reports it. It could also
exit, which would be more obvious, but would also miss out on CPU mining until fixed.

You could try running seperate instances for CPU and GPU with different worker names so you can easilly monitor them individually.

But the real fix is to set your clocks so the GPUs don't crash.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
What with  EU servers? they doesn't work  Huh
now work )
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I actually have a suggestion although it may be nheqminer related rather than NiceHash

I've occasionally checked on my computer to see it only CPU mining. It would be interesting if the NiceHash program could recognize the hash rate as being low and do an auto switch back as a way reset the mining and get both the CPU and GPU active again, until nheqminer gets a function to auto reset. I think Claymore does that

If this could be added, a checkbox option would be good for that. If the GPU runs offline for any reason just restarting the miner does not include my fan settings from the OC software which could result in a heat problem while away. Zcash is weird in this way. It reports a much higher core clock speed than it should be in regards to the power consumption. I can avoid the GPU stopping by reducing my usual overclock offset in compensation to the unusually elevated clock rates
I am mining ZEC and I have not received any BTC payments yet. When I copy my BTC address onto the site it does not show me anything about my mining status at all so I can't even verify how close I am to the minimum payout

Basically like this, 42 sols/s here and no trace of anything for it yet

Are you mining on ZEC pool with BTC address? If yes, this is of course wrong. You must mine with a ZEC t-address on the Zcash pool. You should use BTC address only if you are selling your hashing power on nicehash.com service.

I may have screwed up by not adding this into my batch
stratum+tcp://equihash.usa.nicehash.com:3357

Ok so just putting that in will make it work. According to the githb page for the miner it says to use the nheqminer.exe binary to sell my hash power for BTC which is the one I am using, with the BTC address as my username

Thing is on the github page for the miner it also says this as an example in regards to selling hash power with nicehash "nheqminer.exe -1 usa -u BTC-ADDRESS -t 6 -cd 0"

Maybe the problem me and others are having has to do with the Gitgub download page making it look like the set up works one way when it is not

edit:
The GUI showed me holding a 6 dollar balance, I think the reason I saw nothing is because I was searching for the wallet on the Zex.nicehash page. Well I can rest assured knowing where my hashes went now. Thank you
legendary
NiceHash.com
I am mining ZEC and I have not received any BTC payments yet. When I copy my BTC address onto the site it does not show me anything about my mining status at all so I can't even verify how close I am to the minimum payout

Are you mining on ZEC pool with BTC address? If yes, this is of course wrong. You must mine with a ZEC t-address on the Zcash pool. You should use BTC address only if you are selling your hashing power on nicehash.com service.

I've been mining zCash with this miner the whole night with 50+ sol/s but can't even find my worker address here:

http://zcash.nicehash.com/workers

What in the world is making it happen? I thought I'd have got my first 0.01 ZEC by now, but no, absolutely nothing.

I've now stopped mining with it.

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Well I have a big 1/h desktop cpu rig with Linux...but have not been able to get the cpu file from nicehash....I guess everyone and his brother is trying to mine there 21c a day like me lol Smiley

Anyway tried github.....errors out

tried nicehash site page window/linux ..errors out

etc

So hell looks like everyone and his brother is trying log in and get his version and I am just s*it out of luck Sad

Any other way to get this latest 'baby' CPU miner to nicehash on ubuntu? currently no luck

I'm in Minnesota by the way...this supposedly should' work for us in this area of the usa.

later

edit:

Damn hard to get the CPU file to run it on ubuntu IF the site is being pounded....grrrr............both nicehash site for the download and the git hub site both are not responding the last 1/2 day

anyone got another way to get this puny CPU miner to mine into nicehash? (Started out to play with this now it is a Quest..in that I threw the old desktop together) again ....grrrrr...
Activity: 322
To save you all from being cheated stay away from Nicehash.

I am now only at around half an hour mining on Supranova and I have .0002 unconfirmed!  This just proves to me that Nicehash is cheating somehow with rewards.  How could I only been at .0028 with Nicehash after 24 hours mining?

So he keeps payout extremely high at .01 and than plays around with the rewards you earned so you will never get it.  What a scammer.
WTF is wrong with the pool?? Now it won't allow a connection at all!

It stops connecting with error..

[2016-10-29 13:31:19.036885][0x00001318]: stratum | Could not connect to stratum server stratum.usa.zcash.nicehash.com:3357, No connection could be made
 because the target machine actively refused it
[2016-10-29 13:31:19.050886][0x00001318]: stratum | Reconnecting in 3 seconds...
[2016-10-29 13:31:22.058058][0x00001318]: stratum | read_until: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and
 (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
[2016-10-29 13:31:22.074059][0x00001318]: stratum | Reconnecting in 3 seconds...
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
My overall balance is a fraction of what it should be based on another pool I was mining on at the same time with the slower miner.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I've been mining zCash with this miner the whole night with 50+ sol/s but can't even find my worker address here:

http://zcash.nicehash.com/workers

What in the world is making it happen? I thought I'd have got my first 0.01 ZEC by now, but no, absolutely nothing.

I've now stopped mining with it.
Activity: 164
I have tried -t 1 up to -t 8 with no luck.
Using no GPU, just CPU.  A   i7-2600K

it's recommended to use 75% of your cpu threads.  That processor is a 4 core processor with 8 threads so recommend 6 for your threads.

Code:
nheqminer_zcash -l usa -u ADDRESS -t 6
Activity: 164
Using no GPU, just CPU.  A   i7-2600K
Getting disconnected everytime I try to run the miner.  Does anyone have a fix for this authorized worker error?

nheqminer_zcash.exe -l usa -u ADDRESS -p x -t 4

If you use the wrong type of mining type it will happen.  Here is what I use for my mining.

nheqminer_zcash -l usa -u ADDRESS -t 4 -od 0 1 2

-od 0 1 2  (AMD GPU mining I have 3 cards 8GB RX 480, 4GB R9 380x, 3GB R9 280x)

If you are mining with Nvidia GPU than you need to use -cd

I am not sure where you are getting -p x as Nicehash is anonymous mining and does not use a password. I believe that is why you are getting that error.

I removed the -p along with the -l usa and the miner still crashes after it says authorized worker.

Do not remove the -l usa.  Are you using in Nvidia or AMD GPU's at all and if so which one?   
Pages:
Jump to: