Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] NiceHash.com Z.CASH/Scrypt/X11/PASCAL/etc. profit switch Bitcoin payout - page 6. (Read 21608 times)

legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
If you own some Scrypt miners you should really check the latest profitability on Scrypt NiceHash/WestHash which is more then 100% above direct Litecoin mining - point your Scrypt miners to NiceHash/WestHash!
legendary
NiceHash.com
For those interested in mining Qubit algorithm coins (GeoCoin, etc.) on NiceHash/WestHash: Qubit algorithm has been added

You can download sgminer with Qubit support here:

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software#sgminer

MULTIALGO note:
Qubit is disabled on multilago by default (transition will probably take a while). But nevertheless if you want to use multialgo you can still use it by manually adding Qubit factor to your pool's password setting, for example:

"pass" : "f0=0;f2=0;f3=8.5;f4=4.5;f5=500;f6=3.5;f7=14;f8=0.35;f9=1.25;f10=135;f11=6.5",

(as always, remember to add this to ALL your NiceHash/WestHash pools entries, not only for the new Qubit entry).
legendary
NiceHash.com
For those interested in mining WhirpoolX on NiceHash/WestHash: WhirpoolX algorithm has been added

You can download sgminer with whirpoolx support here:

https://www.westhash.com/index.jsp?p=software#whirpoolx

MULTIALGO note:
WhirpoolX is disabled on multilago by default (because currently you have to use a special sgminer fork and the transition will probably take a while). But nevertheless if you want to use multialgo you can still use it by manually adding WhirpoolX factor to your pool's password setting, for example:

"pass" : "f0=0;f2=0;f3=8.5;f4=4.5;f5=500;f6=3.5;f7=14;f8=0.35;f9=1.25;f10=135",

(as always, remember to add this to ALL your NiceHash/WestHash pools entries, not only for the new WhirpoolX entry).

p.s: we haven't tested sgminer-whirpoolx fork with other algorithms
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Is there a difference for us miners between mining on nicehash or on westhash? I know that you've already "merged" the payouts, but will those who mine to westhash get better pings when they're actually on the west-coast? If so, is there a way, ping-wise or api-wise, to get the best stratum a user should connect too? If not, I bet you're already doing the rerouting behind the scenes Wink

We have ping disabled on our stratum servers, but you can ping the endpoints of our provider's datacenters:

"ping speedtest.ams01.softlayer.com" for NiceHash
"ping speedtest.sea01.softlayer.com" for WestHash

this will give you ping results, use the one that gives you lower ping results (lower ms).

Thanks Wink Implemented it in my mod of MinerControl: https://git.io/NDtO
Will pick the one with best ping time at init.
legendary
NiceHash.com
Is there a difference for us miners between mining on nicehash or on westhash? I know that you've already "merged" the payouts, but will those who mine to westhash get better pings when they're actually on the west-coast? If so, is there a way, ping-wise or api-wise, to get the best stratum a user should connect too? If not, I bet you're already doing the rerouting behind the scenes Wink

We have ping disabled on our stratum servers, but you can ping the endpoints of our provider's datacenters:

"ping speedtest.ams01.softlayer.com" for NiceHash
"ping speedtest.sea01.softlayer.com" for WestHash

this will give you ping results, use the one that gives you lower ping results (lower ms).
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
NiceHash.com
We added support for using multi-sig Bitcoin addresses as username for sellers/providers (miners) with full validation of addresses.
legendary
NiceHash.com
KnC Titan users:

We suggest you to use #xnsub AND #skipcbcheck parameters to get stable mining on NiceHash or WestHash, example:

stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com/#xnsub#skipcbcheck

With those settings you'll be able to get a stable 350 Mh/s average speed with fw 1.95 overclocking at 325MHs.

Proof:

btw: average NiceHash/WestHash Scrypt profitability is aprox. 25% more then direct Litecoin mining.
legendary
NiceHash.com
We welcome all Scrypt miners to try our pool. It pays in average 20% more then direct Litecoin mining. Check stats at https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=stats (Scrypt tab) and point your miner to stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3333 or stratum+tcp://stratum.westhash.com:3333!
legendary
NiceHash.com

Sell your hashing power as simple as using a multipool!

Z.CASH IS SUPPORTED

We were asked by several users to present our service in this Mining (Altcoins) / Pools (Altcoins) bitcointalk section. This thread is intended for a quick overview and debate for miners (sellers/providers) of hashing power, who can use NiceHash.com as simple any other multipool. The complete description of NiceHash.com service is available in this topic.

Why use NiceHash.com?
- It is as simple as using a multipool with PPS
- Above average payments, detailed in statistics
- Automatic payments in Bitcoins up to 4 times a day
- No registration needed
- Automatic multi-algo profit-switching mining (invented by NiceHash.com - the first service to provide this feature)
- Stable and reputable service from April 2014

NiceHash.com is the most suitable service for miners who are looking for easy and profitable mining experience without worrying too much of the profitability of a particular coin or particular algorithm.

Take a look at our Getting started guide and start earning some Bitcoins ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: