Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] NiceHash.com Z.CASH/Scrypt/X11/PASCAL/etc. profit switch Bitcoin payout - page 5. (Read 21608 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
LTsbxqekqLV5MnAcZUXFgbK1xm7W3DDzxC   3.17G   2.97G   2.66G   2.1G   605M   40,579,768,490.14

Holy shit!!  This looks more like a BTC best share!!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Thanks, but my miner work with maximum 100 Mh . On normaly script this is 400 mh.  Not good for me .
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Hi.
My KNC Titan not work on scryptnf.eu.nicehash.com
(stratum+tcp://scryptnf.eu.nicehash.com:3335/#xnsub#skipcbcheck)
On scrypt.eu.nicehash.com everything is fine.
Why?

Make sure you're using latest official firmware from KnC and you configure your miner for Scrypt-N-factor 11.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi.
My KNC Titan not work on scryptnf.eu.nicehash.com
(stratum+tcp://scryptnf.eu.nicehash.com:3335/#xnsub#skipcbcheck)
On scrypt.eu.nicehash.com everything is fine.
Why?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I miss the days with profitability of 0.0003 per MH/Day or more. But yeah, http://poolpicker.eu/table?algo=scrypt confirms your steady rates, especially the last days. Keep up the good work!
legendary
NiceHash.com
Take a look at the great Scrypt profitability at NiceHash! And it's PPS! You cannot get better deal anywhere else. 20% more than direct Litecoin mining!

legendary
NiceHash.com
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability for buying and selling hashing power based on Scrypt-Jane algorithm for LEOcoin: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=41

Thank you for using our service and keep on hashing!

Best regards,
NiceHash team
legendary
NiceHash.com
Short notice for miners on Lyra2REv2: Please note that if you're using sgminer under Windows you should NOT use AMD Catalyst driver 15.x since you'll only get HW errors on Lyra2REv2 algorithm. Instead use 14.4 Catalyst drivers.
legendary
NiceHash.com
Hello, miners.

If you're mining Lyra2REv2 with ccminer you should immediately update your ccminer to the latest official release, more information here: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=news&id=29.

Best regards,
NiceHash team
legendary
NiceHash.com
AxiomHash algorithm added; try out the first ever CPU-based hashing algorithm on NiceHash: https://www.nicehash.com/?p=news&id=20
legendary
NiceHash.com
Hardware upgraded, service back up&running. Sorry for the extended downtime and thanks for using our service! Keep on hashing Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Code:
Scheduled maintenance for servers upgrade: 15/06 @ 16:00 UTC/GMT. Web frontend will be unavailable and stratums interrupted for approx 1h.

but its near to 2h now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Nicehash/Westhash

is

down.

Sad
legendary
NiceHash.com
IMPORTANT notice for sellers (miners): we're switching to new DNS structure for stratum servers

Hello,

To make our service even more scalable as well as future proof for new algorithms and fluctuating hashing power among different algorithms, we've prepared new DNS naming for our stratum servers.

Please note that there will be no hard switch to the new naming structure, we are using a soft grace period in which old and new naming coexists, and both, old and new stratum addresses works.

Nevertheless, we are asking you to make the following changes to your miner's configurations as soon as possible. The new DNS naming is already active and can be already used. Here are two major changes:

1) westhash.com is being renamed to usa.nicehash.com. This is ONLY true for stratum server addresses, WestHash web interface will still be available at https://www.westhash.com. However, we'll be merging both markets (and later adding also an Asian market) into single web interface in the future updates (of course, still with geographically separated physical locations of servers).

2) Each algorithm is having it's own unique stratum mining DNS address.

---
Here is a list for EU location servers (aka NiceHash):

Code:
scrypt.eu.nicehash.com
sha256.eu.nicehash.com
scryptnf.eu.nicehash.com
x11.eu.nicehash.com
x13.eu.nicehash.com
keccak.eu.nicehash.com
x15.eu.nicehash.com
nist5.eu.nicehash.com
neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com
lyra2re.eu.nicehash.com
whirlpoolx.eu.nicehash.com
qubit.eu.nicehash.com
quark.eu.nicehash.com

And here is a list for USA location servers (aka WestHash):

Code:
scrypt.usa.nicehash.com
sha256.usa.nicehash.com
scryptnf.usa.nicehash.com
x11.usa.nicehash.com
x13.usa.nicehash.com
keccak.usa.nicehash.com
x15.usa.nicehash.com
nist5.usa.nicehash.com
neoscrypt.usa.nicehash.com
lyra2re.usa.nicehash.com
whirlpoolx.usa.nicehash.com
qubit.usa.nicehash.com
quark.usa.nicehash.com

Note that there is no more "stratum" string, the name of the algorithm implies this. Therefore you have to replace the string "stratum" with "[algorithm].eu" or "[algorithm].usa".

Essentially you have to delete the string "stratum" and then copy-paste "sha256.eu", "scrypt.eu", "x11.eu", "x13.eu", etc. or for USA location (aka WestHash) "sha256.usa", "scrypt.usa", "x11.usa", "x13.usa", etc.

For example, replace:

Code:
stratum.nicehash.com:3333
stratum.nicehash.com:3334
stratum.nicehash.com:3336
stratum.nicehash.com:3337
... etc.

with

Code:
scrypt.eu.nicehash.com:3333
sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334
x11.eu.nicehash.com:3336
x13.eu.nicehash.com:3337
... etc.

And for USA (aka WestHash) location, replace:

Code:
stratum.westhash.com:3333
stratum.westhash.com:3334
stratum.westhash.com:3336
stratum.westhash.com:3337
... etc.

with

Code:
scrypt.usa.nicehash.com:3333
sha256.usa.nicehash.com:3334
x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336
x13.usa.nicehash.com:3337
... etc.

We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to use the copy-paste (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V) function for replacing individual strings instead of typing it manually to avoid typing mistakes - keep in mind that incorrectly typed address will result into dead/inactive pool connection.

And we kindly ask you to make these changes until June 15th, 2015. After this date the old naming of stratum servers will be deprecated.

Thank you for using our service and hopefully these changes won't cause you too many troubles. If you have any additional questions or troubles with making the required changes, please let us know to [email protected].

Thank you for using our service!

--
Kind regards,
NiceHash.com
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Mining quark at westhash and my balance has been stuck for 30 minutes and the graph
shows the payout drop to zero. Is this just a problem with the stats page or am I hashing
for nothing?

Contact [email protected] and provide your mining BTC address.

Thanks for the very quick reply. When stats are available by balance jumps to where it should be.
Looks like it's just a problem with the stats page.

Since nothing seems to be lost I'll ride it out
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Mining quark at westhash and my balance has been stuck for 30 minutes and the graph
shows the payout drop to zero. Is this just a problem with the stats page or am I hashing
for nothing?

Contact [email protected] and provide your mining BTC address.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
for nothing?
legendary
NiceHash.com
For those interested in mining Quark algorithm coins (Quark coin, etc.) on NiceHash/WestHash: Quark algorithm has been added

You can download sgminer with Quark support here:

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=software#sgminer

MULTIALGO note:
Quark is disabled on multilago by default (transition will probably take a while). But nevertheless if you want to use multialgo you can still use it by manually adding Quark factor to your pool's password setting, for example:

"pass" : "f0=0;f2=0;f3=8.5;f4=4.5;f5=500;f6=3.5;f7=14;f8=0.35;f9=1.25;f10=135;f11=6.5;f12=2",

(as always, remember to add this to ALL your NiceHash/WestHash pools entries, not only for the new Quark entry).
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
If you own some Scrypt miners you should really check the latest profitability on Scrypt NiceHash/WestHash which is more then 100% above direct Litecoin mining - point your Scrypt miners to NiceHash/WestHash!

It is more than 300% more than ideal Litecoin mining now.
Pages:
Jump to: