Pages:
Author

Topic: Pool.Electroneum.Space - Best ETN Mining Pool - page 11. (Read 41943 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 11:25:55 AM
My order of preference would be

1.Easyhash.io -1 % hash rate fluctuates a lot after ddos attack

We have resolved the issue, and thank you for the top review Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:37:46 AM
I noticed they have a calculator for how much you can earn daily. Are you getting the estimated payout as per the tool or is it way off? For me, the tool said 170 ETN/day yesterday and 185 ETH/day today. However, in the last 24 hours, I have barely gotten 100 ETN. My hashrate has been consistent and my Internet has been rock solid too. There shouldn't be such enormous discrepancy. Am I missing something?

Btw, can you please share an invite to the discord channel? The invite link on the website has expired.

The 0 fee is complete bull. They syphoning of  etn a bit of every body, im certainly not getting the pay out for the hash power i provide.
Activity: 115
November 12, 2017, 10:29:22 AM
My order of preference would be

1.Easyhash.io -1 % hash rate fluctuates a lot after ddos attack
2.http://electroneum.hashparty.io/ - 2% solid of the m all but also high fee.

3.http://pool.electroneum.space/ - Nothing is ever free, they are siphoning of etn at times keep watching the payout. Despite the scamish 0% FEE CLAIM.

4.https://etn.uax.io/# - Decent pool if you are mining for a long time this is one of the best pools despite low has power
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:36:13 PM
Is it better than easyhash.io pool?have you tried it yet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:16:24 PM
I noticed they have a calculator for how much you can earn daily. Are you getting the estimated payout as per the tool or is it way off? For me, the tool said 170 ETN/day yesterday and 185 ETH/day today. However, in the last 24 hours, I have barely gotten 100 ETN. My hashrate has been consistent and my Internet has been rock solid too. There shouldn't be such enormous discrepancy. Am I missing something?

Btw, can you please share an invite to the discord channel? The invite link on the website has expired.
Activity: 41
November 11, 2017, 12:01:24 PM
Thanks Geet - this saved me a bucket load of time searching for a decent pool - front end interface isn't the best but it's doing the job well.. they do charge 0.1% fee but that's better than others I found.. also using ccminer and was fairly easy to get started.. hash rate went stable for me after an hour or two.
Activity: 16
November 10, 2017, 01:20:59 PM
Hi frds,

I want to share my last 10 days experience about Electroneum(ETN) cryptocurrency coin mining.

On 2nd november, 2017 - I joined electroneum website and used their CPU windows miner, i received 6 ETN in 24 hours.
On 3rd november, 2017 - I used ccminer on one of my GPU rigs with electroneum official eupool but their payout is 100ETN and their support reply is very weak.
On 5th november 2017 - I shifted to hashparty server. I liked it a lot, worked much better than previous pool, but as i am having total 6 rigs, i failed to add more than 1 rig. when i added 2nd rig, both 1st and 2nd rig started showing errors.
On 6th november 2017 - I joined suprnova.cc n started mining on 6 rigs using workers. But in 72 hours I lost 136 ETN as orphan coins. When I asked support for help they said they cant help in this case. So i thought if i lost 136 ETN in 72 hours, how much i will loose in next 6 months. Also, their fee on each transaction irritated me. I noticed one major thing on suprnova that i felt like they are stealing my coins and paying me less. Calculators were showing that i will receive around 700 coins everyday but i got around 600 coins per day from all my 6 rigs. I decided to leave them in peace.

Finally, I joined pool.electroneum.space, I was little worried about all that i experienced before. this pool front web panel was showing lots of fluctuation in my reported hash rate, from 7Kh/s to 13Kh/s. I was worried n confused, i want to talk with someone then I found they have discord chatting platform. I joined discord n asked if anybody online. Pool admin appeared and i share my problem and admin said dont worry just wait for few hours. I waited for 12 hours and I noticed amazing results. I made 450 ETN in 12 hours. Also, this pool charges no fee. And there are so many miners to guide each other.

I suggest you all should try this pool for at least 24 hours. Quick support n guidance is available there, what else we all need from mining servers?

Thanks everybody for reading my experience.

Cheers,
Geet.
Pages:
Jump to: