Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 11. (Read 465546 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
Hi,

Can't found this transaction (my mining payment) in the blockchain:
d0abe5de1554fc8db0d92ebaddbf6b0d32ced08b1be8887e9f47d194a177972f

Could you please verify?

Tks
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
Wafflepoolmonitor.com is back online , had some database issue because of which it was down for few hours.Sorry for inconvenience.

legendary
Hi,

does anyone else have a blank miner stat-page?

No, but X13 old balance is gone...and my X11 balance keeps erratic, always correcting to minus.

Yep, working on fixing it.  Basically going back through and manually processing stuck blocks (orphaned blocks from months ago), as well as disabling X13 and some coins that are no longer being traded.  Seems to be affecting the balance logs oddly, so things my look a bit off for now, but everything is working fine and should be back to normal in a bit.

Tks for the reply, I also noticed that Startcoinv2 balance was almost totally unexchanged yesterday, some problem related with that coin specifically?

That is part of it, but its part of a much larger cleanup that I'm working through now.  Just a TON of grunt-work that I've been putting off for forever (just going to take a full 12hr day of the most tedious/boring tracking down of blocks ever to make sure we don't miss anything).

Tks again, just saw your note on the pool site:

Doing a massive cleanup of old orphaned blocks today (blocks that have been listed as "unexchanged" for a while), stats will be fluctuating throughout the day as things get cleaned up, everything is working fine (mining, earnings, etc).

Cheers
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Hi,

No, but X13 old balance is gone...and my X11 balance keeps erratic, always correcting to minus.

Yep, working on fixing it.  Basically going back through and manually processing stuck blocks (orphaned blocks from months ago), as well as disabling X13 and some coins that are no longer being traded.  Seems to be affecting the balance logs oddly, so things my look a bit off for now, but everything is working fine and should be back to normal in a bit.

Tks for the reply, I also noticed that Startcoinv2 balance was almost totally unexchanged yesterday, some problem related with that coin specifically?

That is part of it, but its part of a much larger cleanup that I'm working through now.  Just a TON of grunt-work that I've been putting off for forever (just going to take a full 12hr day of the most tedious/boring tracking down of blocks ever to make sure we don't miss anything).
legendary
Hi,

Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Hi,

legendary
Hi,

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can you please keep us updated as to when WafflePool will support merged mining between Dogecoin+Litecoin?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Hope this x11 just temporary or i am out
Activity: 1
Hi,

legendary
Hello
Question, I have about 0.011 BTC from unexchanged, never seen this before, is something wrong with the trade engine? or are we waiting for a more favorable exchange ratio?, just curious.
thanks

Same here, but I get paid and the total balance now is missing...
legendary
What's going on with x11 "vsLTC"? Only 30% now..
Looks like X11 was shut down

That´s bizarre...it´s appearing here too...now at 23% vs_LTC.

I also received only 0,0034 BTC of my total of 0,01 BTC, now remains only 0,003 unexanged....orphan blocks?!? or money just fly away now.

If it keeps like this I will change the pool.

Activity: 4
What's going on with x11 "vsLTC"? Only 30% now..
Looks like X11 was shut down
Oh look, another bunch of unexchanged coins growing - startcoinv2. Looks like someone will fuck up a second time, yay.

A lot of you people have terribly ungrateful attitudes.  In his place, I'd ignore you too.  Ask, don't demand.  And if you really hate it here, just leave.  You won't be missed.

No problem.  If you can't see whats going on, you're blind or just plain stupid. Have fun.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Hello
Question, I have about 0.011 BTC from unexchanged, never seen this before, is something wrong with the trade engine? or are we waiting for a more favorable exchange ratio?, just curious.
thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Oh look, another bunch of unexchanged coins growing - startcoinv2. Looks like someone will fuck up a second time, yay.

A lot of you people have terribly ungrateful attitudes.  In his place, I'd ignore you too.  Ask, don't demand.  And if you really hate it here, just leave.  You won't be missed.
legendary

I'm seeing this too in X11...what's going on, why the coins aren't get exchanged?

Hi, my first post here, I just found 3 low diff blocks, but I cant find them in Recently Found Blocks. Was it some glitch/bug/orphan type of event? Or the shortened hash from djm-sgminer could not be found in RFBlocks? (I dont thing startcoinv2 or survivorcoin went under diff 1, so what was i mining this minute?) Not that Im complayning, WFP is amazing, I just want to know what happened and point this issue out Smiley My BTC address is 1GU9tu2iY38oL1dSxip1**************

[11:07:57] Accepted 15906a47 Diff 0.046/0.040 GPU 0 at Pool 0
[11:08:23] Found block for Pool 0!
[11:08:23] Accepted e2b41701 Diff 1.129/0.040 BLOCK! GPU 3 at Pool 0
[11:08:44] Found block for Pool 0!
[11:08:44] Accepted 01ab3d4f Diff 0.599/0.040 BLOCK! GPU 0 at Pool 0
[11:08:50] Accepted 0df2953e Diff 0.072/0.040 GPU 4 at Pool 0
[11:08:57] Accepted 129708d6 Diff 0.054/0.040 GPU 2 at Pool 0
[11:09:01] Found block for Pool 0!
[11:09:01] Accepted e1687cbd Diff 1.136/0.040 BLOCK! GPU 0 at Pool 0
[11:09:01] Accepted 0e5aa758 Diff 0.070/0.040 GPU 0 at Pool 0
[11:09:28] Accepted 0d3f130b Diff 0.075/0.040 GPU 4 at Pool 0

Time in the log was modified (-2 hour) so it corresponds with Waffle time Smiley

Another thing - Exchanged line in earning chart is almost flat - total earnings and my earnings too. Thanx PW for this amazing pool.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
can I get paid now....005
Payouts are processed multiple times a day, and anyone with a balance over 0.005 BTC is automatically paid in order of when you reached the threshold. On Sundays we pay everyone with a balance over 0.0005. been like that since last night
can you please pay me out 12mrLXZUmXbb3Hx1cRhzLgaApdPJtZzfRD

Give it at least 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: