Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 6. (Read 465522 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is there some problem with the pool right now?
Had high rejects on eu.wafflepool.com (Job not found errors) switched to useast and it's all good

I'm getting 49.8% rejects on scrypt from yesterday, and moving from eu. to useast. did not change anything.
 Huh

Same here for X11.
I was getting the "Job not Found" errors and wafflepoolmonitor was showing double my hash rate.  I must be one of the lucky ones as moving to USEast has sorted it for now.
Activity: 9
Had high rejects on eu.wafflepool.com (Job not found errors) switched to useast and it's all good

I'm getting 49.8% rejects on scrypt from yesterday, and moving from eu. to useast. did not change anything.
 Huh

Same here for X11.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Huh
Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
Looking for feedback for www.wafflepoolmonitor.com

Hi,

I need some feedback for www.wafflepoolmonitor.com so that I can improve the website and make it better.
Please use the form to give your feedback:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cz11HfLtNz3aA0IZg3KWkEIwWmMZu8S-tYYUeOMJXvo/viewform?usp=send_form

Also giving .0001 BTC for each valid response [total 100 max] and .001 BTC for best response till 6 Nov 14, if you post your BTC address in the following topic [ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-feedback-for-wafflepoolmonitorcom-840403 ] after you have filled the form. Giveaway is only valid for members with min 25 acivity and accounts created before 1 Aug 14. Please do not fill the form multiple times.

Regards
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update, it's to bad mintpal went to sh^t
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Just a heads up, we've essentially written off the Mintpal coins (~2btc).  I don't forsee them fixing and recovering from their "upgrade".  All of the balances that were outstanding on their end have been archived (we still have them, but they're not counted in stats).  In the event that mintpal does come back up, and we can recover those coins, I'll import the user balances back, and everything should work correctly again.  With the change though, stats for today will be blatently incorrect.  Everything is working properly, and earnings are fine, just stats are off for today.  Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
Activity: 36
Hello everyone!

I have set up the x-11 mining with Wafflepool. Things are running on the miner but it is not accepting shares. Below are the configs. Wondering if anyone (with more knowledge than me) could have a quick look and see what I'm missing!

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer -o stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3331 -u 1HEjkCzdUA723UbmUMaSVHqUmaWegPgo5g -p d=0.16 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 30-75,30-75 --temp-cutoff 90,90 --temp-overheat 85.85 --temp-target 72,72 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 1000,1050,1050,1080,1100 --gpu-powertune 0,0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale --kernel=x11mod

I have 5 GPUs: R9 280x
Running Windows 7

I was running a scrypt system with clever mining. I have since moved and it blows the breaker. Figured x11 would draw less power!

Any and all help is very much appreciated!

Have you tried mining the pool with a bare bones config? You have a lot of extra stuff in that config that is not really needed. Try pointing to another stratum server also. That frequently helps as sometimes one of the servers has a hiccup and won't work properly. Point to west for a bit and see if it accepts shares. Also post your errors so it's easier for us to try and figure out what is happening.
Activity: 5
Hello everyone!

I have set up the x-11 mining with Wafflepool. Things are running on the miner but it is not accepting shares. Below are the configs. Wondering if anyone (with more knowledge than me) could have a quick look and see what I'm missing!

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer -o stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3331 -u 1HEjkCzdUA723UbmUMaSVHqUmaWegPgo5g -p d=0.16 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --shaders 2048 -g 2 -I 13 -w 256 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 30-75,30-75 --temp-cutoff 90,90 --temp-overheat 85.85 --temp-target 72,72 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500 --gpu-engine 1000,1050,1050,1080,1100 --gpu-powertune 0,0 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --no-submit-stale --kernel=x11mod

I have 5 GPUs: R9 280x
Running Windows 7

I was running a scrypt system with clever mining. I have since moved and it blows the breaker. Figured x11 would draw less power!

Any and all help is very much appreciated!
Activity: 6
Just started mining at wafflepool with my Zeusminer Thunder x3. I see this repeated quite often in my log file, usually consecutively:

[2014-10-27 15:25:18] Unknown stratum msg: {"id":null,"result":[],"error":true}

[2014-10-27 15:25:18] JSON-RPC non method decode failed: (null)

Anyone know what this means? Thanks in advance for any help.

I have 2 thunders x3s never had that error come up at all.

Did you mine anywhere else with your thunder ?

No I just got them, and this is my first time with wafflepool as well so wasn't sure if this was something due to the pool or the thunders.  Apparently it's not normal for either.  I'm hashing away at 30 MH/s per unit with very low rejects and hw errors so doesn't seem to be having any ill effects on my mining.  I was more curious than anything, just hadn't seen it before.

This has come up before:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6147577

It doesn't look like there was an explanation for it but maybe you'll find something there.

Thanks, at least now I know I'm not the only one.  I'll do some digging with the info provided and see what I can figure out.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Just started mining at wafflepool with my Zeusminer Thunder x3. I see this repeated quite often in my log file, usually consecutively:

No I just got them, and this is my first time with wafflepool as well so wasn't sure if this was something due to the pool or the thunders.  Apparently it's not normal for either.  I'm hashing away at 30 MH/s per unit with very low rejects and hw errors so doesn't seem to be having any ill effects on my mining.  I was more curious than anything, just hadn't seen it before.

This has come up before:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6147577

It doesn't look like there was an explanation for it but maybe you'll find something there.

Activity: 8

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
hi,

didnt received my weekly payment this week.

something went wrong?

There is a minimum payout requirement..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hi,

didnt received my weekly payment this week.

something went wrong?
Activity: 36
Not sure if anyone cares, but Feathercoin hard forked and uses Neoscrypt now. Figured I'd mention it here just in case it's still mined by this pool once in a while.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/feathercoin-0870-released-the-neoscrypt-update-hardfork-block-432000-821738
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
is there any way to check payouts older than 7 days?
what are those 0 BTC payouts that appear with the real payouts (with same tx id)?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
WTF?

http://wafflepool.com/miner/112osU8zqMs72oWRRKBDNruZ7qi3dYuHXL

Almost 50% of the pool hash power in X11.

https://blockchain.info/address/15gpA7b3sBncTiVmAnWJKygL3qHYxaY8A4

Total Received    14,169.3690496 BTC   (over 14000 BTC !!)

Humm...  Looking at it, that seems to be an address of the pool, as it frequently sends BTC to a larger number of recipients (over 400 recipients), and I do recognize some of those transactions!

I'm sorry if one of the pool addresses became public and that wasn't wanted, WP.  (Well, that wasn't too difficult to find out, as that's the address the payments were coming from. Wink )

All that being said, that's a rather large collection of GPUs, there!  It would be the equivalent of about 6,700  (over six thousands seven hundred)  7950s!
I'm impressed, and would love to see that in action.  Wink

Or, are there any X11 ASICs existing yet?

Some big farm moving out from scrypt (ltc & doge) and jump to x11

Must be some sort of ASIC/FPGA, I didn't know gods are mining Tongue

Just imagine the power plant, amazing.

Cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
WTF?

Humm...  Looking at it, that seems to be an address of the pool, as it frequently sends BTC to a larger number of recipients (over 400 recipients), and I do recognize some of those transactions!

I'm sorry if one of the pool addresses became public and that wasn't wanted, WP.  (Well, that wasn't too difficult to find out, as that's the address the payments were coming from. Wink )

All that being said, that's a rather large collection of GPUs, there!  It would be the equivalent of about 6,700  (over six thousands seven hundred)  7950s!

Some big farm moving out from scrypt (ltc & doge) and jump to x11
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
WTF?

Pages:
Jump to: