Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 8. (Read 465522 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Oh, and how in the heck does a coin have a negative BTC value?  If the exchange rate is so bad that the feeds exceed the value then I hope their engine would just leave it unconverted until there was a positive value.

Thats a bit odd.  For a number of the stats we use floats (since most of the time approximates are fine) and there might be a rounding error.  Can you post the address you're looking at and I'll check it out?
Isn't this from when blocks confirm but are later orphaned, or orphaned blocks are missed? It isn't a negative exchange rate, it's a negative coin balance because coins were paid out but later orphaned. No?

This is correct, but thats normally (or at least I thought - I haven't looked into it in a while) listed under confirmed.  They get moved from unconfirmed --> confirmed --> paid --> negative confirmed.  Its most likely that a re-process of the block chains during maintenance changed that (we wipe tables and rebuild them from blockchains, which would see them as orphaned immediately, instead of immature --> confirmed --> orphaned).  I'll check it out.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Oh, and how in the heck does a coin have a negative BTC value?  If the exchange rate is so bad that the feeds exceed the value then I hope their engine would just leave it unconverted until there was a positive value.

Thats a bit odd.  For a number of the stats we use floats (since most of the time approximates are fine) and there might be a rounding error.  Can you post the address you're looking at and I'll check it out?
Isn't this from when blocks confirm but are later orphaned, or orphaned blocks are missed? It isn't a negative exchange rate, it's a negative coin balance because coins were paid out but later orphaned. No?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz

You can see negative for canabis & hidden Smiley

Oh, this is very useful for MinerControl.  I'm already parsing the output from the stats call to get earnings per algo.

If possible, please don't parse the output of the stats page, there is an API for that (/api/stats), if theres something missing there, let me know and I can see how tough it is to add.

The piece I'm asking about here is for the balance numbers.  Here is the same result reformatted by jsonlint.com for easier reading.

Code:
{
    "scrypt": {
        "hashrate": 0,
        "hashrate_str": "0.00 kH/s",
        "stalerate": 0,
        "stalerate_str": "0.00 kH/s",
        "workers": [],
        "balances": {
            "sent": 0,
            "confirmed": 0,
            "unconverted": 0
        }
    },
    "nscrypt": {
            "sent": 0.00177243,
        }
    },
    "x11": {
        "hashrate": 808137,
        "hashrate_str": "808.14 kH/s",
        "workers": {
            "1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz_R9": {
                "str": "808.14 kH/s",
                "last_seen": 1412611329
            }
        },
            "sent": 0.02127437,
            "confirmed": 0.00039378,
            "unconverted": 2.220345987e-7
        }
    },
    "x13": {
        }
    }
}

One thing I like here is that we have hashrate and balance per algorithm.  Only NiceHash/WestHash gave me that previously.  I'm not too happy seeing numbers like this: "2.220345987e-7".  Hopefully the C# JSON parser handles this format correctly.  It did pass the JSONLint so that is a good sign.

Yep, "e-" and "e+" notation are both valid JSON Smiley  Since some balances are super low and we're returning them as floats (only other option would be as strings, maybe satoshi integers), they come up with scientific notation.

Now, a question.  There are three numbers: sent, confirmed, unconverted.  I want to see if I understand this correctly:

• sent - BTC transferred from the pool to the address.
  • confirmed - BTC earned and converted.
  • unconverted - approximate BTC of unconverted coins.

Based on this it looks like a person's current balance would be "confirmed + unconverted" although the amount ready for payout is only "confirmed".

Does this sound correct?

This is correct.  Confirmed is how much you have confirmed BTC.  This number should only ever go up (until a payout).  Unconfirmed will vary a bit as exchange rates fluctuate.  On your next payout (assuming you meet the criteria) you'll be paid the amount in Confirmed.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Now, a question.  There are three numbers: sent, confirmed, unconverted.  I want to see if I understand this correctly:

• Yes, total of payout done to address since day 1
  • Yes
  • yes ^^

Based on this it looks like a person's current balance would be "confirmed + unconverted" although the amount ready for payout is only "confirmed".

Does this sound correct?

Same stat but in image Smiley

Yea, that confirms it.  Thanks.  I'll hopefully have this done in a day or two based off of the existing per day earning breakdown.  Hopefully the pool owner will add a sliding window earning later so the numbers will be more accurate.

• Yes, total of payout done to address since day 1
  • Yes
  • yes ^^

Does this sound correct?

Same stat but in image Smiley
Can someone please post a sample of the output from the WafflePool wallet API (http://wafflepool.com/api/miner?address=XXXXXXXX) for an addresses that has been mined to.

I'm trying to integrate WafflePool into Miner Control.  I haven't mined to this pool yet so when I put in an address like this:

Code:
http://wafflepool.com/api/miner?address=1PMj3nrVq5CH4TXdJSnHHLPdvcXinjG72y

I get back this:

Code:
{"error":"Address not found!"}

Code:
{"scrypt":{"hashrate":0,"hashrate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":[],"balances":{"sent":0,"confirmed":0,"unconverted":0}},"nscrypt":{"hashrate":0,"hashrate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":[],"balances":{"sent":0.00177243,"confirmed":0,"unconverted":0}},"x11":{"hashrate":808137,"hashrate_str":"808.14 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":{"1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz_R9":{"hashrate":808137,"stalerate":0,"str":"808.14 kH\/s","last_seen":1412611329}},"balances":{"sent":0.02127437,"confirmed":0.00039378,"unconverted":2.220345987e-7}},"x13":{"hashrate":0,"hashrate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":[],"balances":{"sent":0,"confirmed":0,"unconverted":0}}}

Not really usefull for Minercontrol.  Would be better if we could get api to return value in http://wafflepool.com/stats Smiley

Oh, this is very useful for MinerControl.  I'm already parsing the output from the stats call to get earnings per algo.  The piece I'm asking about here is for the balance numbers.  Here is the same result reformatted by jsonlint.com for easier reading.

Code:
{
    "scrypt": {
        }
    },
    "nscrypt": {
            "sent": 0.00177243,
        }
    },
    "x11": {
        "hashrate_str": "808.14 kH/s",
        "workers": {
            "1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz_R9": {
                "str": "808.14 kH/s",
                "last_seen": 1412611329
            }
        },
            "sent": 0.02127437,
            "confirmed": 0.00039378,
            "unconverted": 2.220345987e-7
        }
    },
    "x13": {
        }
    }
}

One thing I like here is that we have hashrate and balance per algorithm.  Only NiceHash/WestHash gave me that previously.  I'm not too happy seeing numbers like this: "2.220345987e-7".  Hopefully the C# JSON parser handles this format correctly.  It did pass the JSONLint so that is a good sign.

Does this sound correct?
Can someone please post a sample of the output from the WafflePool wallet API (http://wafflepool.com/api/miner?address=XXXXXXXX) for an addresses that has been mined to.

I'm trying to integrate WafflePool into Miner Control.  I haven't mined to this pool yet so when I put in an address like this:

Code:

I get back this:

Code:

Code:
{"scrypt":{"hashrate":0,"hashrate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":[],"balances":{"sent":0,"confirmed":0,"unconverted":0}},"nscrypt":{"hashrate":0,"hashrate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":[],"balances":{"sent":0.00177243,"confirmed":0,"unconverted":0}},"x11":{"hashrate":808137,"hashrate_str":"808.14 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":{"1KSTYGj25RRQ5i1GNVUGTjUsSyZr4uSPiz_R9":{"hashrate":808137,"stalerate":0,"str":"808.14 kH\/s","last_seen":1412611329}},"balances":{"sent":0.02127437,"confirmed":0.00039378,"unconverted":2.220345987e-7}},"x13":{"hashrate":0,"hashrate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","stalerate":0,"stalerate_str":"0.00 kH\/s","workers":[],"balances":{"sent":0,"confirmed":0,"unconverted":0}}}

Not really usefull for Minercontrol.  Would be better if we could get api to return value in http://wafflepool.com/stats Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
Mining: darkcoin   vsLTC: 666%

So evil and beautiful at same time  Cool

I'm trying to integrate WafflePool into Miner Control.  I haven't mined to this pool yet so when I put in an address like this:

Code:

I get back this:

Code:

Also, could whoever created the stats API (http://wafflepool.com/api/stats) please consider adding a sliding window earning number in addition to the date windows.  The current day numbers loose currency as the day progresses.  Having a set window, perhaps one hour or even three hours, would give a better view of how earnings change throughout the day and make it easier to determine when WafflePool is paying better than other pools.

Thanks.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
under Current miners, it shows 0...
I can't see my miners, so I have pulled them until this issue is resolved.
We're having some problems with our database (contacting the host right now) looks to be hard drive related.  But mining is disabled for now (should failover to backup pools) until it is sorted out.

Edit: Everything should be fine now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Every difficulty i am using its always the recomended at Faq.
If you want less variance on your hashrate charts, drop the difficulty.  Pretty simple, higher difficulty = more variance.  But in the end, both will average out to the same productivity, so the idea of "unstable hashrate" is silly and irrelevant.
Activity: 182
according with the statistic i have sended a media of 5 mh/s during 6 hours (that is excluding the hashrate rejected).

if the server have accepted the hash where are my coins?

can you please look at it?

http://wafflepool.com/miner/1LXh74pXQ94wpFF3QC3H6VSk32mbVGCrHe

Can you specify in more detail what you're looking for? You seem to have been paid on 9/28, and have some unpaid balance remaining, which you should receive next weekend (not enough for the daily threshold of 0.005). What seems to be the problem?

Okay

01/10/2014

I have rented the rig  you see in the image.

for 6 hours. as you can see i got a lot of hash rejected. but still some hash worked.  but in the end my profit was 0.00000100 (100 satoshi)

Because before renting the server i have writed how much i had and it was

Earned (not yet sent)   0.00052002   
Unconverted (approximate)   0.00000000   
Earned+Unconverted   0.00052002

After the period i got

Earned+unconverted 0.00052102.

what i am asking how 6 hours with 8 mh/s even with reject hash got me only that?

To where went my hashpower?

I did contacted Betarigs, and they gave me a refund of 20% based on the rejected hashs but they confirmed that i have sended the rest of the hash power to wafflepool was working as intended.

If you check wafflemonitor, you will see that amount of hash in the chart.

But still i can't understand why 0.000000100

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
according with the statistic i have sended a media of 5 mh/s during 6 hours (that is excluding the hashrate rejected).

Can you specify in more detail what you're looking for? You seem to have been paid on 9/28, and have some unpaid balance remaining, which you should receive next weekend (not enough for the daily threshold of 0.005). What seems to be the problem?

Rejects should be fixed.  We had some issues with one of our hosts (first time we've had a host issue) where connections to the network from EU and (only one of) USEast servers would keep dropping, so the coindaemons were getting out of sync and causing some issues.  Everything should be fixed, and I'm really sorry for the degraded performance.

And about my 6 hours with 8,5 mh/s earning me 0.0000001?

Should i have lost that?

If yes its a good time to look for another pool.

Things happen, the same with literally any pool, if you pick the perfect 6hr period (which, this is the first we've had stratum problems like this in probably 3-4 months) then yes, stats can look pretty bad.  Sorry you feel that its time for a new pool, but I do wish you the best of luck there.
Rejects should be fixed.  We had some issues with one of our hosts (first time we've had a host issue) where connections to the network from EU and (only one of) USEast servers would keep dropping, so the coindaemons were getting out of sync and causing some issues.  Everything should be fixed, and I'm really sorry for the degraded performance.

And about my 6 hours with 8,5 mh/s earning me 0.0000001?

Should i have lost that?

If yes its a good time to look for another pool.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Rejects should be fixed.  We had some issues with one of our hosts (first time we've had a host issue) where connections to the network from EU and (only one of) USEast servers would keep dropping, so the coindaemons were getting out of sync and causing some issues.  Everything should be fixed, and I'm really sorry for the degraded performance.
Looks like it's fixed now....rejects back to a "normal" level now.
Thanks PoolWaffle we do appreciate all your hard work behind the scenes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: