Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 16. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I've been mining for 36 hours already yet I didn't received any payouts..
As I do not know your DMD address this is impossible to look at, in pool database, pool logs, and pool wallet logs.
I have looked at pool wallet logs and payouts have been made to many DMD address.
Payout threshold is 1 DMD and has your balance has not reached this yet (low hashrate miner?) then no payment has been sent yet to your as yet unknown address.
Please post DMD related issues with my pool at appropriate place https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diamond-dmd-nomp-pool-beta-test-731822

Wait, I don't get it.  Why do you think he meant mining on DMD and not Wafflepool?
He didn't quote you or direct the comment at you and he posted here in the Wafflepool thread? Am I missing something?
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
low reject.
i loved it
Activity: 630
As I do not know your DMD address this is impossible to look at, in pool database, pool logs, and pool wallet logs.
I have looked at pool wallet logs and payouts have been made to many DMD address.
Payout threshold is 1 DMD and has your balance has not reached this yet (low hashrate miner?) then no payment has been sent yet to your as yet unknown address.
Please post DMD related issues with my pool at appropriate place https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diamond-dmd-nomp-pool-beta-test-731822

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I am pleased to say I have my DMD pool up and running http://utahjohn.ddns.net:8080 and would welcome Wafflepool to proxy some hashrate to me or just join Diamond and mine directly Smiley
Quote from: utahjohn
Nope I have moved to groestl algo and PoW+PoS coins Smiley
Utahjohn, are you saying groestl is more profitable than X11 now? From what I googled around it seems to be around the same if not worse...
Well that's hard to say, DMD cryptsy wallet has been locked for over a week and only trading going on the exchange is with existing coins on their site, deposit/withdraw of DMD disabled there..  We are working on another promising exchange (usecryptos) so please vote for DMD there Smiley

On a power usage level I'd have to say yes Smiley
Activity: 2
Quote from: utahjohn

Utahjohn, are you saying groestl is more profitable than X11 now? From what I googled around it seems to be around the same if not worse...
Profit is so low these days... Sad anybody shutting down their rig?

Good morning, beta pool payout sent to 4 miners testing while I was sleeping Smiley

Utahjohn, is your pool ready to go public?
Let me know when to include it in the OP.
I think it is ready for public consumption but I remain in beta while fixing cosmetic issues and a few minor things Smiley I had to seed the pool wallet with a lot of coins to get payouts running and am now looking at why this was needed.  No worries, pool is working properly so yes if you would like to generate some traffic for me yes open it to public on OP.  I am USA West.

Due to normal miner variance and vardiff also be enabled the worker stats fluctuate wildly ... this is normal Smiley

Please use the link to my testing thread (in sig) as that is where updates to pool will be found first ...
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Profit is so low these days... Sad anybody shutting down their rig?
Activity: 28
Maybe this question has already been asked and if so I apologize in advance for asking it again. I did thumb through this thread and could not find anyone who asked but of coarse there's a lot to this thread.

To the DEV team: When the hard fork is done for DOGE will the Scrypt mining Merge Mine DOGE and LTC when switching to LTC?
Activity: 526
Its all about the Gold
why does the pool switch my difficulty 0.01 to 0.16 when mining urocoin?
Activity: 35
anyone heard of yaamp
is it another coinking?
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Isn't that because scrypt-n is 3x less speed than scrypt?
Optimal NSCRYPT config should be 45-50% of SCRYPT hashrste.

And thats exactly what the vsLTC column is for.  300% vsLTC means even with that 45% hashrate, you're earning 3x more.
Activity: 700
Optimal NSCRYPT config should be 45-50% of SCRYPT hashrste.
Would someone please try http://utahjohn.ddns.net Smiley
I seem to be having some connectivity/firewall issues ... ports are open and forwarded to server but I don't know if anyone outside can connect yet ...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I'm a bit confused too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
n-scrypt pool stuck?? last block 2h ago...

edit: miner still getting work so maybe just stats got stuck
edit2: sorry got confused by the flat line in unconverted stats, seems everything is good, except profitability  Sad

Maybe i'm confused.  Scrypt-N profit is at ~300% vsLTC?
Activity: 12
n-scrypt pool stuck?? last block 2h ago...

edit: miner still getting work so maybe just stats got stuck
edit2: sorry got confused by the flat line in unconverted stats, seems everything is good, except profitability  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: