Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 20. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

Yep, was dealing with the coin dev all of last night.  Every time we turned on hash power (even on the new version) it would fork massively, and take hours to sort itself out.  Had to go to bed, but working on it again now (its just been disabled for mining for now, can see the blips of orphaning/reprocessing over and over in the scrypt stats graph =P)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have been mining on WP and a few other places for 'bout 7-8 months , now that X13 is also gone and X11 profit barely surpasses electric bills, I stopped mining. Is there anyone else who thinks doing the same or has done the same ? I do not know if there is an alternative to make a profit w/o using ASICS.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Any idea what is generating the sudden interest in X13 hash rate at the moment? Bids went up quickly at some reseller sites.
Speculative miners on a new yet-to-be-traded coin, probably.

Yep, it went down as quick as it went up. Back on X11 at the moment.
Activity: 700
Any idea what is generating the sudden interest in X13 hash rate at the moment? Bids went up quickly at some reseller sites.
Speculative miners on a new yet-to-be-traded coin, probably.
wp should point to nicehash if their profit is higher.
why not
Because of many reasons.

1) If we point at nicehash, and someone rents from nicehash and points to us, what happens?

2) I'll get nonstop complaints that the reject rate went from a few percent to 10+%.

3) We would have to enforce using a specific miner (sgminer I think) because nicehash relies on extranonce extensions that we don't normally use

4) No one is really buying X13 hashrate on nicehash anymore, since there really isn't anything to mine...

1.ppl will only point to WP. since if WP has better profit , ppl will mine here;if nicehash is better, WP will point to nicehash.
2.  i dun have more than average reject rate un nicehash.
3.im not saying we point to multi-algo.  if our x11 point to nicehash x11, sgminer is not required. ive been using cg sph sg without problem in nicehash.
4. ppl do not always mine altcoins for bitcoins immediately.  some are just paying btc for some whattheybelievewillgettothemoon ones.
You completely misunderstood all of PoolWaffle's responses
1. You aren't getting it... You can BUY hashing power on NiceHash. People buy hashing power on NiceHash to mine at WafflePool. If WP directed hash to NiceHash, and that hash gets pointed back at wafflepool... Snake eating it's own tail - get it? It's a loop with no food (mining work, or destination coin).
2. Directly, maybe not, but the added latency from WP to NH via proxy would increase reject rates.
3. Yes you need to use sgminer v5 with NiceHash otherwise you regularly get force disconnected and have to reconnect. It has nothing to do with multi-algo, it has to do with the NiceHash specific extra-nonce extensions.
4. Not sure what your point is.
Activity: 35
why not
Because of many reasons.

1) If we point at nicehash, and someone rents from nicehash and points to us, what happens?

2) I'll get nonstop complaints that the reject rate went from a few percent to 10+%.

3) We would have to enforce using a specific miner (sgminer I think) because nicehash relies on extranonce extensions that we don't normally use

4) No one is really buying X13 hashrate on nicehash anymore, since there really isn't anything to mine...

1.ppl will only point to WP. since if WP has better profit , ppl will mine here;if nicehash is better, WP will point to nicehash.
2.  i dun have more than average reject rate un nicehash.
3.im not saying we point to multi-algo.  if our x11 point to nicehash x11, sgminer is not required. ive been using cg sph sg without problem in nicehash.
4. ppl do not always mine altcoins for bitcoins immediately.  some are just paying btc for some whattheybelievewillgettothemoon ones.
why not
Because of many reasons.

Point 3:  That's one of the things WP is great for is compatibility and not requiring a special miner to use Smiley
Point 4:  I've been looking too and nothing noteworthy although I recieved a PM about B2B coin X13.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
damn my 3 750 TI's at work on x13 are just sitting there doing nothing til tomorrow (when i can get in and switch them)... oh well, i dont pay the power bill Smiley

will it ever come back up PW?
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
why not
Because of many reasons.

Activity: 35
why not
WP, can you please add nicehash as a multipool, so if the profitability for mining in nicehash is higher then you automatically choose that to mine?

This actually makes no sense whatsoever.
ROFL dog chasing it's tail Smiley
Activity: 36
WP, can you please add nicehash as a multipool, so if the profitability for mining in nicehash is higher then you automatically choose that to mine?

This actually makes no sense whatsoever.
That could create some pretty funny snake-eating-own-tail issues, if someone was renting hash on NH to mine on WP. I don't think it makes sense for a multi-pool with WP to try to lease hash like that.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
GRRR. Haven't checked the website and didn't know mining was disabled for X13.

My miners almost did nothing for 24 hours.

Should always have failovers setup Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
GRRR. Haven't checked the website and didn't know mining was disabled for X13.

My miners almost did nothing for 24 hours.

Activity: 42
strange, DRK is down today, URO is down today, but our x11 profitability is really good... what gives?
Pages:
Jump to: