Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 220. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I gotta admit, I never had problems with waffle. Really low reject rates too.

I also admit that I am testing out clevermining to see if their claims of profitability match their stats. My reject rate there though....  Cry

Please report back, as this is a great piece of info.  We can obviously claim 10% higher stats, if 10% of everyones hashrate gets rejected Smiley  I'm personally too involved to give any sort of non-biased stats, and I appreciate anyone that can come back and say "from time A to B, I earned C on wafflepool, and D on ".  WP has things to learn from other pools, they have things to learn from us Smiley

Ran for 24h at clevermining, hashing at 3.6 MH/s, their website reports I had a 13% reject rate (0.5 MH) and my profits were 0.03139240 btc.

If you do the math vs my actual hashrate, that would only be 0.00872 btc/MH.
If you calculate it out vs my accepted MH, that would be 0.0101265 btc/MH.

So read it however you want. Your btc/MH is fairly accurate there based on accepted MH, not your actual hash rate.
Only 13%?? You got LUCKY ^_^ as for me I'll stick to my less than 1% on WafflePool haha

I tried out clevermining last weekend and my reject rate was 30-60% depending on miners. Here it's less than 1%.
Activity: 3
I need to be paid daily cuz its how I buy my supper.  No BTC, no supper.  Joking...

I wouldn't mind getting paid every two weeks (like a real job) if it meant better payout per MH/24 - even a little!  Not worried.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Waffle is there a place to check rejected MH %? My hashes seem to be lower on the stat page than usual. I know its not the best place to check for the correct reject % but thought id ask where that can be checked. Thanks.
There's variance with the 512 difficulty, along with any other difficulty. I swing from -1mh/s to +1mh/s all the time. My average is ON POINT though.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Waffle is likely having the same issues h20 had on MC. Because he is flooding the market with sell orders for the coins he buys, he will have to take a very drastic loss and push market price for these coins down in order to cash in large chunks. He's at the will of the market as well. Since the pool has grown so large, you can expect this to be an ongoing issue. I would suggest using multiple exchanges such as H20 was using and sometimes manually trade extra coins if there is liquidity, even if it means selling at a slightly lower price.

according to this - "we've got 2 withdrawals pending at Cryptsy" - he already made the required trades.  simply waiting for the coins to get to him.  this isn't the issue. 

It's just crysptsy taking the piss, Place is a joke if you ask me.

wish vault of satoshi would do crypto trading.  those people seem to know what they're doing.  but who knows, maybe with the volume, everyone starts to have issues.
Activity: 84
Waffle is there a place to check rejected MH %? My hashes seem to be lower on the stat page than usual. I know its not the best place to check for the correct reject % but thought id ask where that can be checked. Thanks.
Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food
Waffle is likely having the same issues h20 had on MC. Because he is flooding the market with sell orders for the coins he buys, he will have to take a very drastic loss and push market price for these coins down in order to cash in large chunks. He's at the will of the market as well. Since the pool has grown so large, you can expect this to be an ongoing issue. I would suggest using multiple exchanges such as H20 was using and sometimes manually trade extra coins if there is liquidity, even if it means selling at a slightly lower price.

according to this - "we've got 2 withdrawals pending at Cryptsy" - he already made the required trades.  simply waiting for the coins to get to him.  this isn't the issue. 

It's just crysptsy taking the piss, Place is a joke if you ask me.

Activity: 56
What happened to the "better stats" page Sad I really liked that service! It was amazing

At a guess, it's being updated or worked on. That's why it went down temporarily on other occasions. Just hang on, chances are
it'll be back up, and better than ever, in a bit of time.
Activity: 98
"he should display the message on the first page of the website.."

He probably would ... if he didn't have to spend time answering the same questions over and over again.

The last time this is what he did and that's fine. Smiley

your coins probably get deposited to you and you do nothing with them anyway.  what is the rush?  it is pretty clear waffles isn't after ripping people off.  let the man worry about his personal life, this pool, and NOT about things that are completely out of his control (cryptsy payments).  patience!
this
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
What happened to the "better stats" page Sad I really liked that service! It was amazing

He probably would ... if he didn't have to spend time answering the same questions over and over again.

your coins probably get deposited to you and you do nothing with them anyway.  what is the rush?  it is pretty clear waffles isn't after ripping people off.  let the man worry about his personal life, this pool, and NOT about things that are completely out of his control (cryptsy payments).  patience!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...
Yes, it probably should.

Also, people should ensure, in any forum anywhere on the internet where they post a question that they refrain from posting the question until the read at least the last several pages first. Chances are always more than 90% the question has already been answered.

In this case, I was chuckling to myself at the absurdity of it. Poolwaffle explains about payouts, then four or five people, right below, are asking about payouts. It's eye-rolling stuff.

first world problems...

just ignore them and be done with it… like I'm ignoring all the people who moan about back reading the posts.
Activity: 679
Merit: 507

Activity: 31

Activity: 55
Waffle,

I sent you a pm on here a few days ago. Is there a better way to contact you?

Thanks
Activity: 56
Yes, it probably should.

Also, people should ensure, in any forum anywhere on the internet where they post a question that they refrain from posting the question until the read at least the last several pages first. Chances are always more than 90% the question has already been answered.

In this case, I was chuckling to myself at the absurdity of it. Poolwaffle explains about payouts, then four or five people, right below, are asking about payouts. It's eye-rolling stuff.
Activity: 679
Merit: 507
No payouts today ??

Literally 6 posts up from PoolWaffle:

"Also: As usual, we've got 2 withdrawals pending at Cryptsy, one from late last night, one from this morning.  As this has become a pretty standard thing, it looks like their hot wallet runs out overnight, and someone refills it mid-day.  I'm not nearly as worried about it anymore, and it just means that payouts on average will be later in the day (same as the last few days).  With me requesting withdrawals early in the day, them arriving later, and running payouts when they come through."

he should display the message on the first page of the website..
Activity: 31
No payouts today ??

Literally 6 posts up from PoolWaffle:

"Also: As usual, we've got 2 withdrawals pending at Cryptsy, one from late last night, one from this morning.  As this has become a pretty standard thing, it looks like their hot wallet runs out overnight, and someone refills it mid-day.  I'm not nearly as worried about it anymore, and it just means that payouts on average will be later in the day (same as the last few days).  With me requesting withdrawals early in the day, them arriving later, and running payouts when they come through."
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...
Jump to: