Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 267. (Read 465569 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Could just be bad luck. We have bad days and good days, but if you stick with it, it evens out in the end.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes, definitely seems to be some serious issues today. I hope Poolwaffle is paying attention and sees what's going on.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is it a slow day or something? I have 1MH/s and so should make over 0.01 BTC per day (which so far I have), but since the last send 12 hours ago I've made probably less than 0.002 BTC. Also I noticed my earnings log shows no doge or leaf at all.
dunno what is wrong today...

.....I run around 1.8 and I am also seeing low results today.  I have not researched it but it seems the coin profitability went down and coin diff went up today. 

Maybe PoolWaffle can provide some explanation here.

Jaybee3014

I think that main problem is doge mining. Pool spends 20-30% of time on it and nothing found during whole day.

I agree......now looks like its 100% lotto, leaf and other smaller coins.  Problem is...our pool is FINDING 0 BLOCKS on many of these shift changes!!!!  What is going on?

Yea I just noticed that we've found absolutely 0 blocks here recently.... Are we not on the right wallets or chains or something? Would love some answers.
Activity: 26
Is it a slow day or something? I have 1MH/s and so should make over 0.01 BTC per day (which so far I have), but since the last send 12 hours ago I've made probably less than 0.002 BTC. Also I noticed my earnings log shows no doge or leaf at all.

.....I run around 1.8 and I am also seeing low results today.  I have not researched it but it seems the coin profitability went down and coin diff went up today. 

Jaybee3014

I think that main problem is doge mining. Pool spends 20-30% of time on it and nothing found during whole day.

I agree......now looks like its 100% lotto, leaf and other smaller coins.  Problem is...our pool is FINDING 0 BLOCKS on many of these shift changes!!!!  What is going on?
Activity: 11

Jaybee3014

Activity: 26

Jaybee3014
Activity: 10
Activity: 1
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
So....do you guys keep getting Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted? i started getting it 2 days ago and still having once in a while...
just to make sure its pool and not my internet connection
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
meh. we're gonna flood the marked with leaf when that arrives to cryptsy. I'm holding back on waffle for a while.
Any suggestion on setting fixed dificulty for a 2.5m rig? What are the reasons to fix difficulty??
when fixed you see cgminer better perform. you can see which value works best. compare reject rate and other stats
try 64 128 and 256

Reject rates or hashrate won't change based on choice of fixed difficulty.  Only variance will. I would use either 256 or 512 on a 2.5MH/s rig.  Share variance is fairly irrelevent on wafflepool because it is a pplns system with a very high n value, so lower difficulty settings won't provide any benefit.

Fixed difficulty should mean you will get slightly lower rejects, because you can lose shares when vardiff changes and we switch coins in a short period. Furthermore, fixed difficulty gives you reliable utility stats.because you can perform calculations on Units Submitted and have it represent a specific number of shares (relevant when using monitoring programs like CGRemote).
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Any suggestion on setting fixed dificulty for a 2.5m rig? What are the reasons to fix difficulty??
when fixed you see cgminer better perform. you can see which value works best. compare reject rate and other stats
try 64 128 and 256
Do you recommend to use  --no-submit-stale.
Do not use this on wafflepool unless you want to decrease your earnings... tbh, I don't know why anyone uses it - it doesn't take much bandwidth in either end to submit and reject stale shares.
thx for answer
Activity: 2
Do not use this on wafflepool unless you want to decrease your earnings... tbh, I don't know why anyone uses it - it doesn't take much bandwidth in either end to submit and reject stale shares.
Hey guys, after a few weeks of private alpha, followed by a few weeks of beta, I'm thrilled to announce http://wafflepool.com

Wafflepool automatically mines the most profitable alt-coin, converts the mined coins to BTC, and pays out daily.

To keep things as simple as possible, there is no registration, just point your miner to the pool with your BTC address as the username, and we do the rest!
Activity: 30
Why did BTC earned start off at -0.3 for the day? hmm..

The unexchanged have some bad coin exchange....
Activity: 56
Why did BTC earned start off at -0.3 for the day? hmm..
Activity: 30
Can you please don't include leafcoin? seems like it's never going to get exchanged. I have so much stacking up.

After couple of days stacking up every coin, I'm happy with every coin that gives good profit Smiley.
But understand, everybody likes direct payout, it's not Poolwaffle but Craptsy's fault....

Hope Craptsy is fixing their stuff quickly Smiley
Btw I like that coin, it's giving good money.

But still saying, Olympic coin gives us some good profit too, hope you have time to get it in, and some other exchange (it's still not on Craptsy...)

Greets
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Can you please don't include leafcoin? seems like it's never going to get exchanged. I have so much stacking up.
Jump to: