Pages:
Author

Topic: POP QUIZ: Do you believe that BTC is the world's future money system? - page 5. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
For me it's a big YES, the potential it had gain over the course of the years it's unique and there's no similar thing on this matter plus base on comments of some of the well known speakers of the bitcoin community, if other fiat or even money systems fail at some point, bitcoin will still be there to pick up the pieces  Wink

I don't understand why the poll even exists here, I'd say most people on this forum think the same, else they wouldn't be here.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
For me it's a big YES, the potential it had gain over the course of the years it's unique and there's no similar thing on this matter plus base on comments of some of the well known speakers of the bitcoin community, if other fiat or even money systems fail at some point, bitcoin will still be there to pick up the pieces  Wink
Activity: 266
no. I says "no system is safe". with one question : how if there personally which stole a much bitcoin again or exchanger that suddenly be a scam. and then bitcoin which their owned has been sell in other exchanger. and make bitcoin be low price again and want need a long time for back to up price.  Undecided
Activity: 378
Personally i say yes. It has gone up so mich. People are making incredible sums of money through it. it is wonderful watching BTC take hold of the financial world. What are your opinions?  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: