Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 393. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the launch and remain very optimistic about the project. When all the teenagers download that app and start playing the game, the value of ETN will rise proportional to the size of the network. You will see.

Yep this is 80% true

When do you expect this launch to happen, I am following facebook but still no exact date?
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Looking forward to the launch and remain very optimistic about the project. When all the teenagers download that app and start playing the game, the value of ETN will rise proportional to the size of the network. You will see.

Yep this is 80% true
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Keep day dreaming on that pump so high lol. We know almost everyone lost interest in this failure ICO. No one dumbs enough to hodl this even though it has future.
Activity: 98
Hello,

Please help! Now that the mobile wallet is not working how else can I move  my EtN into my exchange wallet?

WARNING with ETN! Be very carefull investing right now. People are saying this coin will pump reach 100 to $150,000!

DO NOT, I repeat do not believe this. Do not plan on %150k.

The most it will pump will be about %100,00- not not %150,000k

Stop shilling this thing bro, you are making ETN look like a HYIP!
Activity: 112
I really like the new APP! Anyone else?
Me too Cheesy

It is extremley nice, the mobile mining will be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG this coin is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bittrex and POLO right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!
Its an easy 2x the initial rollout, which was 25 cents.

So 50 cents by years end will be very easy... very easy, with Bittrex and POLO, plus is amazon and Apple play store accept it.

It is known that natural gas, when inhaled at large doses, can cause hallucinations.

R U sure there isn't any gas leak anywhere in your apartment?
Could you please double check?

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Hello,

Please help! Now that the mobile wallet is not working how else can I move  my EtN into my exchange wallet?

WARNING with ETN! Be very carefull investing right now. People are saying this coin will pump reach 100 to $150,000!

DO NOT, I repeat do not believe this. Do not plan on %150k.

The most it will pump will be about %100,00- not not %150,000k
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Hello,

Activity: 202
Merit: 24
Contraband is this an official statement???

Noel:
Richard Ells:
If you are a big investor, we will invite you to join us in order to accelerate the cooperation process of new project with Amazon. As our thanks. we will provide a vip feature for you that is online wallet will be active early and can only be accessed by investors who work with our developer team. and you can send coins directly from website to exchange market first.

Where did you get this "statement" from? This is totally contradictory to what the team was behaving. I am certain that this is just another FUD attempt!
Activity: 176
Merit: 101
Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.
So is Monday the day that things will be released? Coins and apps!

I'd say Monday is the day they all get in the office from the weekend and work out whats really needed. Then a release later.

I doubt that they ever left the office, or slept. Times like this are crucial.

I am against it....I know that there are problems that happens....But people are people....And they deserve to rest...I have seen and heard that they work 20 or more hours....They are not our slaves....
They can release the coin 1 o 2 days later if needed, but those guys are human beings, i don't like this kind of things..
Problems happens and will happen , this doesn't mean that we have to crash the devs to the screen....
 Angry

I know for my job we don't leave stuff broken and go home . You work until it's fixed and if you don't like it maybe you will learn to perform better testing before implementation. That is what I do and I don't have anywhere near this amount of money on the line from my customers.

You better not wait to buy ETN, this will pump up so high, tons of people missed this ICO due to China FUD. It is a underbought coin. The development thus far has exceeded expectations. It has its own blockchain and mobile app now. Bittrex and Poloniex will be launching this month. It's also got the largest community of supporters 400k plus.
Activity: 86

I'd say Monday is the day they all get in the office from the weekend and work out whats really needed. Then a release later.

I doubt that they ever left the office, or slept. Times like this are crucial.

I am against it....I know that there are problems that happens....But people are people....And they deserve to rest...I have seen and heard that they work 20 or more hours....They are not our slaves....
They can release the coin 1 o 2 days later if needed, but those guys are human beings, i don't like this kind of things..
Problems happens and will happen , this doesn't mean that we have to crash the devs to the screen....
 Angry

I know for my job we don't leave stuff broken and go home . You work until it's fixed and if you don't like it maybe you will learn to perform better testing before implementation. That is what I do and I don't have anywhere near this amount of money on the line from my customers.

Noel:
Richard Ells:
If you are a big investor, we will invite you to join us in order to accelerate the cooperation process of new project with Amazon. As our thanks. we will provide a vip feature for you that is online wallet will be active early and can only be accessed by investors who work with our developer team. and you can send coins directly from website to exchange market first.

Who is a big investor? how much coins do you have to have in the wallet to be cosidered "big"?

lets wait for contraband to answer!

Who cares about Contraband? Honestly they are insignificant, I dont care if they are a ETN promoter.

Lets talk about real stuff like the Development of our awesome community of ETN hoddlers?

BTW who is hoddling through btc2x?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Noel:
Richard Ells:

Who is a big investor? how much coins do you have to have in the wallet to be cosidered "big"?

lets wait for contraband to answer!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Noel:
Richard Ells:
Me too Cheesy

It is extremley nice, the mobile mining will be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG this coin is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bittrex and POLO right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!
Its an easy 2x the initial rollout, which was 25 cents.

So 50 cents by years end will be very easy... very easy, with Bittrex and POLO, plus is amazon and Apple play store accept it.
Activity: 203
Hey guys,

i heard you got hit by a huge botnet, since Electroneum is so popular at the moment? I got some advice that could really help (I don't meen this in a bad way and I don't want to be disrespectfull!!!). My favourite coin (Sumokoin) suffered from botnets, too. They adapted their diff-algo to make it botnet-proof.

Here is the link to that pull on git:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/10

If you want to just PM me and I'll give you contact info to Sumokoin dev. Perhaps they can help  Smiley

Anyway good look guys!

Coin's Difficulty is established now.
Difficulty   7,719,624,912
Hash Rate   128.7 MH/sec

I don't think any bot can make that fluctuate. Problem with sumokoin is, they have low hashrate at the start. Someone will purchase big hash from nicehash and get quick blocks then leave, leaving the regular miners with high diff until they made adjustment on the diff algo.

With electroneum, hashrate is so high now that buying hash at nicehash and miningrigrentals won't even make the hashrate bulge. If the hashrate stays the same they are already safe.

I just chcked and the Hashrate wa just about 60MH. Anyway, that really is a lot. But Botnet can get pretty huge  Wink

try print_block "whatever is the latest block" then compute using the "difficulty target" and you will get the actual hashrate.

Or type diff in the daemon Wink (~127MH ATM)
HAHA. see easy!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

If you're waiting on Monday you'll waste your time.

I'm Thinking late Tuesday, they really have dragged this on far too long and people are getting to lose interest.

Momentum on this has just stopped dead, and in marketing that is truly the biggest fuck up possible. Give access to the ETN, let the profit takers dump their coins to move on to the next project. Let the smart people holding keep holding or buy up.

I will be buying in the tens of thousands when it hits the 1c or lower mark.

This can't be good marketing practice??
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
yaya i know this is a nazi thread and will be deleted soon even stating the true facts...SO WHAT?

Cheers!

Dude, that was mentioned and explained in the last 4 days 10 times already - you are just making this topic unreadable.
Activity: 331
Merit: 109
Looks like the moderated thread is going just great....haha this looks worse than the unmoderated thread, at least most people there were civil. But no the policeman had to try to change that, making the cut deeper for Electroneum...nice job Contraband.
Jump to: