Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 389. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
7 minutes ago Facebook:

Sunday 18.41 everyone is still coding as fast as we can. We've been working to get this live all weekend. Thanks for your patience, I hope to have good news before midnight ! Fingers crossed.
Anyone else plan to buy if it hits 2 cents before they release the wallets?  Or you all just waiting to buy at 1 cent
after a possible dumb when wallets are released?  2 cents is my next target buy.

I wish I had my ICO coins and would sell them to you for 2 cents in an instant.
This coins will crash hard. Would be nice if I can double up my investment quickly then wait it out as it recovers.
But I know I'm not the only one with this plan.

The coins could crash briefly but should recover quickly with the new hype of the company finally being functional and beginning
to spend their large marketing budget.  Wouldn't your rather hold your ICO coins for the spike after the dump?

Wish I could take you up on that 2 cent offer.

The coin will launch soon, hopefully with android and apple mobile mining at the same exact time. And hopefully they launch after Nov 15 so it can pump from the BTC fork completing.

Its an easy 75 cents by the end of the year (we already hit 25 cents a few days ago, 75 cents is just tripple that)

75 cents is our teams target sell price, which is equal to %1500 gain from ico base price. Very realistic. and coming up soon.

There is not a better ICO than this right now.

ETN is way too popular to ever go below 1 cent. You are forgetting ETN got worldwide attention with it having the biggest online commuinity. It has the longest threads on these forums, and the most registered users signing up for ETN.

You are forgetting that it achieved all these records during China fud, which made the market tank during this ICO. The market has recovered just in time fo ETN to get released on major exchanges, and mobile mining APP on Google, and possibly apple store.

If your lucky you will hold ETN though its next all time high, shattering $1.00 is the next wave its heading for, it already hit 30 cents which means it 70x'ed a few days ago. This will be the next NEO/ Antshares in terms of profit! But better!

Get ready for a massive pump after the Bitcoin2x fork, this ico was under hyped during China fud.
 Now the market has recovered, at a perfect time for ETN launch!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Anyone else plan to buy if it hits 2 cents before they release the wallets?  Or you all just waiting to buy at 1 cent
after a possible dumb when wallets are released?  2 cents is my next target buy.

This coins will crash hard. Would be nice if I can double up my investment quickly then wait it out as it recovers.

I am waiting for 35 cents like it was just 3 days ago... 2 cents? LOL i will buy them for that. ETN is the BEST new ICO in the history. If you dont believe in this coin then which one will you believe in?

ETN is being compared to antshares/ NEO, ETN has the potential to 500x

I will remind you to apply when Contraband needs a new assistant.
Activity: 82

The coins could crash briefly but should recover quickly with the new hype of the company finally being functional and beginning
to spend their large marketing budget.  Wouldn't your rather hold your ICO coins for the spike after the dump?

Wish I could take you up on that 2 cent offer.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

I am waiting for 35 cents like it was just 3 days ago... 2 cents? LOL i will buy them for that. ETN is the BEST new ICO in the history. If you dont believe in this coin then which one will you believe in?

I admire your optimism, but you should check how it worked in almost all ICOs recently. After coins are realesed there is always a big dump caused by panic sellers, quick flippers, profit takers, bounty hunters etc. So rather expect ETN to dive below ICO price for at least short period. If you truly belive in the project this will be a good time to buy more for cheap.

Activity: 98

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
What is the commission to withdraw from the wallet to the stock exchange?
Activity: 140
Hey Contraband, any word yet from the devs about the missing pool payments?
Hopfully the official launch goes live right after the Bitcoin 2x fork mid November.

If it does we will see a guaranteed 150x to $1.00, esp bc this ico was during China fud!
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I get it. You are angry. I too am disappointed that I couldn't access my coins on day one (even though I was and still will be hodling), so I do get your frustration.
Even though no launch is perfect, I will agree that some things could have been handled better. However, let's be honest. If the team made any changes in the last minute it would have been seen as a scam by anyone who wanted to see it that way. If they had proceeded with the launch and some people with weak passwords had lost their coins, people would have cried "scam" and would have more likely said "they should have protected our wallets!!!". 
Also, there is no way of knowing this, but I seriously doubt that the price of ETN would have gone as high as it did on the exchange if everyone had had access to their wallets on day 1 (and then people would have complained that the price was too low, that it was not rising, that everyone was dumping).

So, posting the same complaints over and over again won't get us anywhere. The developers already know the issues and we have to let them work. I do hope this gets sorted out soon.
Activity: 180
Error: Failed to find a way to create transactions. This is usually due to dust which is so small it cannot pay for itself in fees, or trying to send more money than the unlocked balance, or not leaving enough for fees

I try transfer to Cryptopia

transfer Wallet 1000 ID

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
yea - exactly. Coins for app mining are a marketing token and they are not free.  IF you would say they are free, than you get your free money every day - for free just after you sit at your desk for 8h every day at work Smiley
sud
If everyone is wanting to buy why don't they it's under 3 cents right now they can buy as much as they want???

Am I missing something?

I'm waiting for it to go below ICO price before I start buying. Would not surprise me if it goes down to 100sat before it start slowly climbing up again.

Its still 5-6x ico price which is a bargain. I would buy now before mobile mining happens and pumps it.

You will never see 1 cent ico price again hopfully.

Its a real project, it has its own blockchain.

Why would mobile mining pump the price? I rather think the it will be the opposite. Free coins from mobile mining will be sold quickly dumping the price even more.

Its not free coins, its connecting to a mining pool that uses blockchain technology to verify the TX:id.

Are you really going to bear this thread without understanding what crypto is? Mining is how it works, You get a small profit, very small. But a lot of people are going to love it.

Not going to bear anything, but that mobile "mining" will be just a game simulating real mining, and coins come from premined pool (no tx verifying). So they are free if you use your smartphone all the time anyway. Most people will probably sell all earned coins instantly to get $. Just my opinion.

It's not free money it's a marketing airdrop. It's getting people to take a look at the platform and yes most will sell but some will join and grow. So you are not telling the truth!

Ok, let's not argue about technical terms. For us, it may be coins used to market electroneum among mobile users for the benefit of all holders, for most people it's free money $$$.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
If everyone is wanting to buy why don't they it's under 3 cents right now they can buy as much as they want???

Am I missing something?

I'm waiting for it to go below ICO price before I start buying. Would not surprise me if it goes down to 100sat before it start slowly climbing up again.

Its still 5-6x ico price which is a bargain. I would buy now before mobile mining happens and pumps it.

Why would mobile mining pump the price? I rather think the it will be the opposite. Free coins from mobile mining will be sold quickly dumping the price even more.

Its not free coins, its connecting to a mining pool that uses blockchain technology to verify the TX:id.

Are you really going to bear this thread without understanding what crypto is? Mining is how it works, You get a small profit, very small. But a lot of people are going to love it.

Not going to bear anything, but that mobile "mining" will be just a game simulating real mining, and coins come from premined pool (no tx verifying). So they are free if you use your smartphone all the time anyway. Most people will probably sell all earned coins instantly to get $. Just my opinion.

It's not free money it's a marketing airdrop. It's getting people to take a look at the platform and yes most will sell but some will join and grow. So you are not telling the truth!
Activity: 45
I use this one for mining - balance is paid like every 4 min for me. And blocks are found every 1-2 max. This pool never had a hickup from day 1.

https://easyhash.io/pools/etn
what do you have on hardware? I think that's not true. that's too much  
do you have evidence for that? hashrate sceenshot and shares

What is too much? I said that pool find blocks every 2 min - not me personally

http://i66.tinypic.com/19nwbo.png
Merit: 303
I use this one for mining - balance is paid like every 4 min for me. And blocks are found every 1-2 max. This pool never had a hickup from day 1.

eah
i think you must have evidence for that  Cool
sud

Am I missing something?

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 38
Need a few curious testers over here to catch some blocks and get withdrawals rolling:

https://etn.suprnova.cc

Don't move much over yet as I've got to test payments currently.. Directly to wallets were tested fine, Cryptopia needs to be tested with multiple users and then it should be fine.

I am trying to give it a test using Linux-x64 (Ubuntu 16.04) - but I get a:
Code:
JSON-RPC call failed: {
   "code": -1,
   "message": "invalid method"
}

Hmm, with what miner ? Or.. How do you try to mine ?

The miner suggested in the "Getting started guide". Tried both the binary one and compiled it also for my self:
Code:
./minerd --url=stratum+tcp://etn.suprnova.cc:8875 --userpass=username.workername:workerpassword
Jump to: