Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 392. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

what?? they did the responsible thing and didn't release the wallets until that issue is resolved. Would you rather they released the accounts to everyone allowing hackers to steal the money from the compromised accounts?

Yeah actually because if you didn't use secure passwords and email accounts that is your own fault and why should everyone else lose their money because of some other person's stupidity? Explain that to me

And Why wasn't 2FA setup before launching ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
I have joined mining Electroneum. It's very promising project, particularly for miners. Thanks devs for your amazing ideas.

Its incredible how well this coin is doing, it has it own blockchain! And its the first time %99 of people will be introduyced into mining.

Even more once mobile mining happens on Apple store app.

Its insane how much profit this coin will bring me, 50k I hope! Also its the #1 record for most community support ICO.

Its a serious coin with its own blockchain, Poloniex doesnt take ERC20 coins, They are extremley picky and only accept high quality coins that are not Ether bases. ETN has its own seruo.

Bittrex will follow Poloniex.
Activity: 98
So is Monday the day that things will be released? Coins and apps!

I'd say Monday is the day they all get in the office from the weekend and work out whats really needed. Then a release later.

I doubt that they ever left the office, or slept. Times like this are crucial.

I am against it....I know that there are problems that happens....But people are people....And they deserve to rest...I have seen and heard that they work 20 or more hours....They are not our slaves....
They can release the coin 1 o 2 days later if needed, but those guys are human beings, i don't like this kind of things..
Problems happens and will happen , this doesn't mean that we have to crash the devs to the screen....
 Angry

I know for my job we don't leave stuff broken and go home . You work until it's fixed and if you don't like it maybe you will learn to perform better testing before implementation. That is what I do and I don't have anywhere near this amount of money on the line from my customers.

You better not wait to buy ETN, this will pump up so high, tons of people missed this ICO due to China FUD. It is a underbought coin. The development thus far has exceeded expectations. It has its own blockchain and mobile app now. Bittrex and Poloniex will be launching this month. It's also got the largest community of supporters 400k plus.

If everyone is wanting to buy why don't they it's under 3 cents right now they can buy as much as they want???

Am I missing something?

Buyers have smelled a dump and they are waiting for one.
When ICO ETNs are released, the supply will increase while demand is still same.
What do you think will happen?
Support will be below 1 cent. Mark my words.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Did you read their announcements at all? The hackers managed to log in to accounts from stolen passwords from previous hacks. Fortunately they discovered that before releasing the wallets. If they had released them, the hackers would log in again and simply send the tokens to their wallets and sell them.

Well that is what I am saying the hackers had nothing to steal luckily. There is only one entity that can be accused of theft at this moment and we all know who that is..

what?? they did the responsible thing and didn't release the wallets until that issue is resolved. Would you rather they released the accounts to everyone allowing hackers to steal the money from the compromised accounts?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Those wanting to make a quick profit are stuffed now. I suspect when people get their Electroneum there will be a minor sell panic and the price will go below 1 cent at which point people will start to buy but the price will probably stabilise at a low level for a while.

Some people will unload at a loss and later regret it.

As things stabilise and the marketing push starts the price will rise. The short term profit angle is now gone. These guys made 40mill because of the marketing side of things and that is what they are good at. So let's see what happens. I see the future as being potentially very bright. Probably the best thing to do if you have ETN is just walk away and come back in two or three months. It may also help retain your sanity.

Agreed. I missed the time frame to invest, but I managed to mine quite a bit of ETN and sold them for ~10 cents each. I plan to buy as soon as prices are back at around 1 cent or even below that, and then hold for a looooooooong time.
Activity: 48
Those wanting to make a quick profit are stuffed now. And they are mad. I suspect when people get their Electroneum there will be a minor sell panic and the price will go below 1 cent at which point people will start to buy but the price will probably stabilise at a low level for a while.

Some people will unload at a loss and later regret it.

As things stabilise and the marketing push starts the price will rise. The short term profit angle is now gone. These guys made 40mill because of the marketing side of things and that is what they are good at. So let's see what happens. I see the future as being potentially very bright. Probably the best thing to do if you have ETN is just walk away and come back in two or three months. It may also help you retain your sanity.

Did you read their announcements at all? The hackers managed to log in to accounts from stolen passwords from previous hacks. Fortunately they discovered that before releasing the wallets. If they had released them, the hackers would log in again and simply send the tokens to their wallets and sell them.

Well that is what I am saying the hackers had nothing to steal luckily. There is only one entity that can be accused of theft at this moment and we all know who that is..
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
We shall see the release of our coins once the price is back to ICO level. This is exactly like the Regalcoin launch.

1. Botnet attacks the investors, so their funds are held for their own protection. But the blockchain is released, price skyrockets as only miners can get coins or wallets
2. New delays every few days, price starts dropping. People get angrier And FUD. This is where we are now.
3. Soon as it was ICO price, the hackers magically stopped, funds released, everyone dumps and the coin dies. The only one really make money was the devs off the investors. The hackers and botnet never existed.

Bet this is the same thing, we shall see. Almost back to ICO price.

I believe cafetools is on drugs. None of his posts make sense or have any facts in them
Activity: 125

Hacks do happen though. i hope this was the case.

Only problem with the hack excuse is there was nothing to hack.. there were no wallets to hack with coins in them yet so what could the hackers actually steal ?

I think the issue was to do with people using the same passwords for their ETN login as their email address - why else would Richard have asked users to change their email passwords first and then reset all the ETN passwords? My understanding is that if the hackers got in by hacking Yahoo and Hotmail accounts (among others), they could have also set up bots to withdraw the tokens as soon as the system went live.

That being the case, the team did exactly the right thing by postponing the release of the tokens.

My only question is to do with acing the blockchain go live before the token release - just my opinion, and for what it's worth, any tokens I have are never going to be sold in the short term - I think they should have postponed the whole thing until the system was fully up and running
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
they are delayed because of the hackers, if they continued to roll out the wallets the past few days for sure our etn's is gone, stolen by hackers. good thing the devs are professionals and they take care of our coins, whats the problem of other cry babies? then when the coins got stolen they will say this is scam, they just delayed the launch they say scam, just just go get some sleep kids.
Activity: 224

Only problem with the hack excuse is there was nothing to hack.. there were no wallets to hack with coins in them yet so what could the hackers actually steal ?

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
So is Monday the day that things will be released? Coins and apps!

I'd say Monday is the day they all get in the office from the weekend and work out whats really needed. Then a release later.

I doubt that they ever left the office, or slept. Times like this are crucial.

I am against it....I know that there are problems that happens....But people are people....And they deserve to rest...I have seen and heard that they work 20 or more hours....They are not our slaves....
They can release the coin 1 o 2 days later if needed, but those guys are human beings, i don't like this kind of things..
Problems happens and will happen , this doesn't mean that we have to crash the devs to the screen....
 Angry

I know for my job we don't leave stuff broken and go home . You work until it's fixed and if you don't like it maybe you will learn to perform better testing before implementation. That is what I do and I don't have anywhere near this amount of money on the line from my customers.

You better not wait to buy ETN, this will pump up so high, tons of people missed this ICO due to China FUD. It is a underbought coin. The development thus far has exceeded expectations. It has its own blockchain and mobile app now. Bittrex and Poloniex will be launching this month. It's also got the largest community of supporters 400k plus.

If everyone is wanting to buy why don't they it's under 3 cents right now they can buy as much as they want???

Am I missing something?

Activity: 56
I would rather wait another 2 weeks for official rollout of ETN.

Its better than uncessfull launches when the coin isnt ready.

ETN has its own BLOCKCHAIN. Which is better than %90 of other ERC20 scam ICO's.

I think Electroneum should wait until mobile mining AND ICOI tokens are officially released.

Indeed. After all this mess, i still want to believe.
I hope everything going fine.

Or the hack was successful, the premined coins were stolen, and the devs are being forced to hardforking before Investors ever had access to their coins. Wouldn't be the first time this has occurred

I hope not it's my biggest ICO investment to date! But with all the angry people I see this going to 1 cent or lower if they recover the coins because some people are so pissed they'll just dump out of spite and anger!

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Its look now the price is hard to going up , are we gonna wait for that , or just crashed it?

It has not even launched properly yet, most Crypto projects are long term investments. Over time as they hit goals on the road-map and move forward the value may increase way beyond what we saw when it first hit the exchange. We are talking months to years here not a few days.

This project has a good chance of success as it is the most successful ICO of all time in terms of user numbers, pretty much the equivalent of 10% of the entire Bitcoin userbase before it even launched. They aimed to pull in people outside of the very small crypto world and it seems they achieved that goal. Now we just have to wait for them to fix these early launch issues, shit happens sometimes. Hopefully they can put it all behind them in the coming months.
Activity: 45
Looking forward to the launch and remain very optimistic about the project. When all the teenagers download that app and start playing the game, the value of ETN will rise proportional to the size of the network. You will see.

Yep this is 80% true

When do you expect this launch to happen, I am following facebook but still no exact date?

This is a bit ridiculous where are the updates? How can you take this much money from people and not make an effort to tell us what is happening?

And... that is why the standard stock market is closed on weekends - to have time to cool off. Chill mate. It's Sunday. Let them get back on their feet on Monday. I bet they have a plan.
Activity: 27
Its look now the price is hard to going up , are we gonna wait for that , or just crashed it?

With so much coin in circulation it is normal!!!
Activity: 45
what is the problem with you guys - don't you see that the ICO is at the moment successful? Why would you say otherwise? There is an issue with access to the coins, that is true. When all ICO guys will get their hands on them they could sell it with 500% gain from their capital with the current price. That is like having all that money invested in apartments for rent, and having the same amount of gain after .... 50 years. If you are lucky you will get 10% ROI per year on real estate, not even taking into consideration inflation etc. I call it an awesome ICO and an awesome coin.
Looking forward to the launch and remain very optimistic about the project. When all the teenagers download that app and start playing the game, the value of ETN will rise proportional to the size of the network. You will see.

Yep this is 80% true

When do you expect this launch to happen, I am following facebook but still no exact date?

This is a bit ridiculous where are the updates? How can you take this much money from people and not make an effort to tell us what is happening?
Activity: 304
Merit: 105

Yep this is 80% true

The blockchain is live, user tokens are nowhere to be found, for your safety. You can draw your own conclusions.
Jump to: