Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 405. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Hey Contraband,  do you have any communication with the devs at all or are you completely cut off?
Could you ask if they expect to get the ICO coins released within the next 8 hours or so?   I'm dying here....

No, I am not cut off.

They dont have an estimate. They have given one a few times and broke it, so they said they wont give another one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I'm @ 3500 mined electroneum  Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
@contraband,
Let's be honest.
This interest in your coin and the support of the community of miners is only for one reason. The reason is in the award for the block.
Now it ranges from 7500 to 7900 coins.
That is why at the very beginning some miners earned very well when the complexity of the network was minimal. It is for this reason that ordinary miners now have a small income. Today, buyers of the power of Nicehash have superprofits.
If your team developed a reward in the region of 30-100 coins per block, then from the community of miners you would not receive support.
Or am I wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I am still unable to reset the password, in  the page i can't see any Button to reset, is this normal?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi,
Is there a estimation on how long it will take to unlock the investors wallets?

Thank you
What happened with the old thread? I cant find it. Also i just noticed that electroneum was hacked. Where can i find latest news?

Page 1
Hi
contraband any action by dev coz i saw in block1 someone mining 12 B etn. its 50% our max supply and will disturb etn grow.
Look unfair for loyal investor.
Help to bring it to dev team.

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  8.6 mobile mining pool estimate
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain
Activity: 7
my 0 ETN Balance FIX

This Bug appears when you create your wallet without syncing the blockchain with the deamon before

How i fixed it for me (windows 10)

1. start the deamon (electroneumd.exe) and let it sync
2. start the wallet (electroneum-wallet-cli.exe)
3. input your wallet file and passwort
4. type in the wallet cmd window: viewkey (hit Enter and type your pw)
5. now you can see your secret and public viewkey (copy + and paste the secret viewkey to a textfile or write it down)
6. type in the wallet cmd window: spendkey (hit enter and type your pw)
7. now you can see your private spendkey (copy + paste the secret spend key to a textfile or write it down)
8. thats all we need (adress + secret viewkey + secret spendkey) now close the wallet with exit command (type exit and hit enter)
9. now, create a batch file in your wallet directory like start.bat or etn.bat
10. feed the bat file with the following text: electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys etnwallet.bin
(you can name your new wallet you like (etn.bin, wallet.bin, tothemoon.bin) its your choice

11. execute the .bat
12. the wallet will open and ask for the etn adress (copy paste it or type it in)
13. now we need the secret spend key from (7.)  copy paste or type it
14. now we need the secret viewkey from (5.) copy paste or type it
15. now create a new wallet passwort
16. confirm your new pw
17. thats it, type 0 for the default sync and let the wallet resync and your coins will appear now in your restored wallet
18. now you can exit the wallet with exit and close the deamon with exit and delete the bat file.
19. to check your wallet again , open the deamon, let it sync then open the wallet-cli  direct it to your new wallet file (etnwallet.bin or how you named it type your pw and have fun)
20. feel free to donate 1 etn to my adress Smiley etnjzSXVKzHcmAHuemYMdGaYsJNprbuYA4dbJzwGQZBvFGHCSGXZwUjW1ybMsv9S2jXpN6y2ossNz46 GKThmyzz932NSEwWfY3

start.bat
Code:
electroneum-wallet-cli --generate-from-keys etnwallet.bin
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Have ICO investors got access to their coins yet and can they sell them? Im interested to see how many people bail out early.

No not yet.

How about just giving us a date/time when this will happen so we know how much to wait?
They gave a time twice and they couldn't deliver, so now they are waiting until they're sure it will work.  I presume they needed some sleep after not having any for so long.  I've never seen the point of working without sleep because you make more mistakes and there's a point where you just don't function properly.  Hopefully they've all had some sleep and will work on it again today.  I don't mind if it takes a few days, as long as it works when they start it up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Have ICO investors got access to their coins yet and can they sell them? Im interested to see how many people bail out early.

No not yet.

How about just giving us a date/time when this will happen so we know how much to wait?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

No not yet.
Activity: 43
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
don't get me wrong...I'm not hating the coin....just would like better mining support....?
has anyone gotten claymore to work ?  claymore AMD miner works but only on nicehash for me Sad

I've used both claymores and ccminer for my AMD and Nvidia cards respectively.

I can GPU mine..but only with nicehash.....If Dev team can get pools like supanova runing were i can transfer to an exchange...i would take this coin more seriously....  

Why not just mine to the wallet? If you want to be serious a CLI shouldn't be that daunting...

Internet is expensive in Africa...so i try to keep downloading as little as possiable

Question... after creating a wallet address .....
can I still mine to that address before its synchronized ?

second question... Can I use the address files for the wallet on another updated system or moblie app?

thanx

The coin is new so the blockchain is tiny so you shouldn't need to use much data.

You can mine to an address before your wallet has synchronised. The address is inherent to the network so you could calculate your own on a piece of paper without it ever touching the network and it would still be valid (basically what a paper wallet does without the manual calculations Wink ).

You can import your address/keys to a wallet on another system (--generate-from-keys) or copy the wallet file over, I cant speak for the mobile app though.
Activity: 87
I can GPU mine..but only with nicehash.....If Dev team can get pools like supanova runing were i can transfer to an exchange...i would take this coin more seriously....   

Why not just mine to the wallet? If you want to be serious a CLI shouldn't be that daunting...

Internet is expensive in Africa...so i try to keep downloading as little as possiable

Question... after creating a wallet address .....
can I still mine to that address before its synchronized ?

second question... Can I use the address files for the wallet on another updated system or moblie app?

thanx
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
it's possibile to reduce min payout from official pool? i have blocked 59 coins and now for me it's impossible to get 100 required for payout
don't get me wrong...I'm not hating the coin....just would like better mining support....?
has anyone gotten claymore to work ?  claymore AMD miner works but only on nicehash for me Sad

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
yip....also very important...Cryptopia warn against mining direct to the exchange wallet as it can course issues.... especially with  a new coin and large amounts of micro transactions going to the some exchange wallet.

Its a standart warning, many exchanges do the same against direct mining to the exchanges. Will be better to mine some good amount of coins and after send to the cryptopia. It will be better to all.
yip....also very important...Cryptopia warn against mining direct to the exchange wallet as it can course issues.... especially with  a new coin and large amounts of micro transactions going to the some exchange wallet.
Activity: 166

This is a cryptonote coin. Exchanges use payment i.d's along with an address to determine a users wallet.
So you can't send coins from a pool to exchange as you have no way of entering your payment id. Therefore cryptopia would simply have your coins but they would not credit to your account.

If your running an updated version of windows it should be no prob running the cli version available

With suprnova you can open an account and enter payment details.
suprnova unless there is a pool for ELECTRONEW there probably is no pool
Activity: 166
ccminer writes that
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] Using JSON-RPC 2.0
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] 1 miner threads started, using the 'cryptonight' algorithm.
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] Starting Stratum on stratum + tcp: //electroneum.hashparty.io: 3333
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] GPU # 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (28 SMX), using 40 blocks of 8 threads
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] GPU # 0: Warning: block count 40 is not a multiple of SMX count 28.
[2017-11-04 09:24:02] GPU # 0: FATAL: failed to allocate device memory for long state
Jump to: