Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 406. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can GPU mine..but only with nicehash.....If Dev team can get pools like supanova runing were i can transfer to an exchange...i would take this coin more seriously....   

This is a cryptonote coin. Exchanges use payment i.d's along with an address to determine a users wallet.
So you can't send coins from a pool to exchange as you have no way of entering your payment id. Therefore cryptopia would simply have your coins but they would not credit to your account.

If your running an updated version of windows it should be no prob running the cli version available

With suprnova you can open an account and enter payment details.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
I saw the last video interview on Facebook and it was great to see a demo of the smartphone app.
I don't know why they don't take the time to think about how many days it will take to finish their products?
Why don't they postpone everything? It is not like we need everything and fast now.
If they did detect a problem, they should think about how to resolve it and how many days it will take. And not just say to everyone that
it will be made the fastest possible way. Because they are putting more stress on themselves and also on people waiting for the products.
They are still coding and the release date was for the 1st November. They also will need to test the code. It is not an easy task and they may
add more errors by doing last minutes codes. The code should have been frozen before the 1st November.

No one can predict when a hacker will strike.
At the least you could say they were not prepared at first, but as they stated, all coins are safe.
Patience is key.. yes
I gotta say, at first i just thought this was a simple referral coin with the mobile mining hype, but strategically.. the head of the project is smart as he is focused on increasing the user base. Just look at all the first time miners in here. What crypto can you remember that has had that effect.
When i see people like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSSuAj26hgQ&t=1458s making videos on youtube about mining electroneum .. you gotta smile for the entire ecosystem overall Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I tried to log in the same message is on there saying it's not ready but I don't see a time when we are going to be allowed access to our coins. Any idea when they will let us in?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I saw the last video interview on Facebook and it was great to see a demo of the smartphone app.
I don't know why they don't take the time to think about how many days it will take to finish their products?
Why don't they postpone everything? It is not like we need everything and fast now.
If they did detect a problem, they should think about how to resolve it and how many days it will take. And not just say to everyone that
it will be made the fastest possible way. Because they are putting more stress on themselves and also on people waiting for the products.
They are still coding and the release date was for the 1st November. They also will need to test the code. It is not an easy task and they may
add more errors by doing last minutes codes. The code should have been frozen before the 1st November.
I can GPU mine..but only with nicehash.....If Dev team can get pools like supanova runing were i can transfer to an exchange...i would take this coin more seriously....   

This is a cryptonote coin. Exchanges use payment i.d's along with an address to determine a users wallet.
So you can't send coins from a pool to exchange as you have no way of entering your payment id. Therefore cryptopia would simply have your coins but they would not credit to your account.

If your running an updated version of windows it should be no prob running the cli version available
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
help with setting for 1080 ti
I tried different pools and different miners, but I could not do anything.
You can get the finished bat file and the miner, thanks.

Join us at

Easyhash.io

We have a stable pool

Getting started guide
https://easyhash.io/start/electroneum

Join us at Telegram for assistance, and we will get you mining
https://t.me/joinchat/FJJ75Q8Zf-EDECBj26csNw

Last payment on Easyhash.io was 3 hours ago... fix your pool

pool is fine, i'm getting payouts every 10 mins or so.
Are you using the main ETN wallet?

Sorry my bad.. wrong pool I was talking about!
Excuse me
Why can not my electroneumdsync?

lol, you can't share a local file like that
try again maybe someone can help
Activity: 112

Why not just mine to the wallet? If you want to be serious a CLI shouldn't be that daunting...

Join us at

Easyhash.io

We have a stable pool

Getting started guide

Last payment on Easyhash.io was 3 hours ago... fix your pool

pool is fine, i'm getting payouts every 10 mins or so.
Are you using the main ETN wallet?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Excuse me
Why can not my electroneumd sync?

The daemon will start synchronizing with the network. This may take a long time to complete.

You can set the level of process detailization* through "set_log " command*,
where is between 0 (no details) and 4 (very verbose), or custom category based levels (eg, *:WARNING)

Use the "help" command to see the list of available commands.

net.dns src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487    WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
Activity: 166

Join us at

Easyhash.io

We have a stable pool

Getting started guide

on your pool I also tried, but I always get an error
Stratum authentication failed
Activity: 87
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
24 hours with a laptop i5 at the pool brings about 2 ETN. It is not worth. Power is more expensive and your CPU is broken.
I had 2 laptops running. every 24 hours and got about 4 etn.
Do not be fooled by the numbers you see at the mines. these are not etn
TOTAL SHARES are not ETN   Wink
Activity: 87
quite annoyed i am.... i watch whattomine and other sites like coinwarz  and check mining profits daily..... So yesterday i noticed nichhase paying DBl rates for Cryptonight and i investigate & find out about electroneum....

My problem is no easy to use  windows wallet that does not to  require me download net frame updates and windows updates !!???
so i tried getting a wallet with Mobile app.... and that don't work

I can't find a Pool were can create an account and store my coins and until I am ready to transfer to exchange site. (example Supernova pools)

Nicehash payments are not as profitable  and my miner is idle for long periods (i don't like Nicehash.....they cheat)

in my opinion....  mining is restricted to a select few lucky people right now and by the time you have working downloadable wallets/moblie wallet working...
mining will be unprofitable.....

This coin will get a bad rep if miners have to make a huge mission  just to mine.....I'm over it....starting up my Ethminer again
Activity: 71

Join us at

Easyhash.io

We have a stable pool

Getting started guide

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Why there is two threads opened for Electroneum, people will confuse about these threads whether both of them belong to one or another person is handling the thread?
Activity: 166
Activity: 108
you should be able to run different pools

paper wallets are actually the most secure. if you dont like the paper just encrypt the pdf using an encryption program
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
first day i mine 640 coins with my pc .now 4 days later,  i can not mine even one coin .so many miners join in the game .etn going to the moon
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Can't we run multiple pools and software ? I'm running 3 different programs including a browser miner.
Jump to: