Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 412. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i sync chain, create waillet in cli, mining ti fr pool, present transaction or in cli balance = 0
Activity: 60
FINALLY A CLEAN AND CIVIL OFFICIAL THREAD

Greetings to the ETN Community. I just wanted to step in , click the "watch thread" button and wait for even better days to come!

I am very happy i took part in the ICO , it was my first one Smiley .
I also mined a lot of coins in the first 5-6 hours and i am miles ahead of breaking even the ICO cost.

Fortunately all the issues ( mining , wallet , coin sync and transfer ) that came up these past 2 days didnt affect me , all worked 100%.
My offline wallet worked from scratch , i have transferred all of my mined coins there , synced the cli wallet , made transfers to cryptopia which were ALMOST IMMEDIATELY CONFIRMED in less that 5-6 minutes!!

Right now i really wait to buy more.

Overall this was , at least regarding myself , a most pleasant and trouble-free experience.
I really hope and wait the next steps from ETN team.

I also need to inform/advise everybody that the coin will most probably have a price drop once early ICO's investors get their coins. It happens to all crypto newcomers. I really hope it wouldnt , but reality has shown that ICO's usually follow a specific pattern in early trading.

But eventually the coin will regain its value in less than 2-3 weeks , i strongly believe it will.
The hype is tremendous and the platform's potential is simply put UNBELIEVABLE!!

So , happy days are ahead guys Smiley
Not easy ones , especially for all the people actively involved in the project , BUT lets try to make theirs and ours lifes easier.

Once more ,

GREAT WORK ETN TEAM.

#GoTeamETN

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Ahhhh, a new electroneum thread.

I've supported etn from the beginning, honestly, it is annoying that the coins haven't been released yet.
I'm glad steps are being taken to secure our coins though.

Looking at the delay, the amount of fud, and the amount of newbies who invested in this, along with the demand once ico coins are released, it seems like the price of ETN will crash even more than expected, which is really the goal of all the trolls and doomsayers.

ICO price was .01 = 1 etn, basically any price under two cents will be a great price to buy more ETN.

If you still believe in the project (which i do) then prepare your BTC, send it to cryptopia, and be ready to buy more ETN once you see the price fall.

i thought there are big exchanges coming? cryptopia is an exchange where I am not yet. there must still be another exchange.
it's not shitcoin! or is it?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Quick question:  any update on the official US pool not finding blocks for over 2 days now?  I've got some pending balance stuck there.  There are still a ton of miners mining there, so I'm hoping we'll get credited for our hash power even though the UI shows no blocks found.... hoping it's a frontend error or something.
Same question here. I got quite a few coins stuck as pending balance, and at least 12 hours worth of mining (at the 2nd day's difficulty level) not showing up anywhere yet. I would be very surprised if they have not assigned someone to monitor the status of the pool server from day 0.

I'm in the same boat, 10-12 hours of mining with no outcome.
And I know for sure that it can be recovered.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Ahhhh, a new electroneum thread.

I've supported etn from the beginning, honestly, it is annoying that the coins haven't been released yet.
I'm glad steps are being taken to secure our coins though.

Looking at the delay, the amount of fud, and the amount of newbies who invested in this, along with the demand once ico coins are released, it seems like the price of ETN will crash even more than expected, which is really the goal of all the trolls and doomsayers.

ICO price was .01 = 1 etn, basically any price under two cents will be a great price to buy more ETN.

If you still believe in the project (which i do) then prepare your BTC, send it to cryptopia, and be ready to buy more ETN once you see the price fall.
Activity: 140
Thanks for the new thread. The old one was getting out of hand.

Quick question:  any update on the official US pool not finding blocks for over 2 days now?  I've got some pending balance stuck there.  There are still a ton of miners mining there, so I'm hoping we'll get credited for our hash power even though the UI shows no blocks found.... hoping it's a frontend error or something.

Anyway, thanks for the updates.  For anyone that is unaware, the devs are most active on their Facebook page it would seem: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/

This!!!

How has this not been addressed?

I mined for an entire day on this pool while it was accepting shares and paying out nothing? The Hashpower had to be going somewhere.

Seems the 4% fee was more like 100%

And The devs have not mentioned it at all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hi, i missed ICO and I dont mine, but was wondering:
when would be the best time to buy ETN?

Place to buy? Big exchanges like Bitfinex, Bittrex and Poloniex. This is where the big whales who bought at ICO with 50% bonus will dump the bonus for pure profits at below ICO price.

When to buy? At the dip of the dump.

Dumps below ICO prices at the exchanges have now become a staple.
Activity: 1
MINING ETN: WEB, CPU and GPU

https://easyhash.io/start/electroneum

Unfortunately the daily limit for Sumo Easy Miner download has already been reached...Meh.
Activity: 77
as for the mining I do hope the us pool works eventually so I can get the remaining balance off of it.

if you want to mine right now I would suggest electroneum.hashparty.io

I have been getting 5 etn about every 45 minutes for the past 36 hours

as far as the whole launch I just want to remind people that nothing has changed. The coin is still the same we invested in a month ago. The launch actually proved this coin will be popular.

As for price it may get close to ico price again, but I think that smart people wont let it go too far below because anything under the ico price is a buying opportunity in my opinion.

To be honest, I don't think it will hit 1 cent.

Do we know how many coins were sold as part of the presale compared to how many coins are on the market right now (mined and on Cryptopia)?

Once we have both of those figures we can have a rough idea of where the price may go.
you've got some points mate but its still the dev and the community who will drive the value to rise up, as long as the dev are doing their job and the
support coming from the community still there for sure it will move up just allow the project to grow naturally without any pumped then dumped
movement.

I think the dev and community determines the price in the long term.

As far as a possible dump when the mobile wallets are unlocked, it's going to be purely on those figures in my post above.

These miners who have mined it see it as being worth 5 cent at the moment, that's what they are willing to pay on the exchange with 248 BTC Volume in the last 24 hours.

Those who purchased at the ICO and are looking for a quick return will see it as being worth (Greater > 1 cent).

I think it comes down to the amount of coins in the mobile wallets that will be dumped (some will be held) vs the amount already being exchanged (some mined were not put on Cryptopia)

Long term price of course is dependent on the product.

The idea of the gaming console mining app could certainly open doors to cryptocurrency/mining for those who might otherwise not have any real means to it.

If the developers vision is realized and these apps (mobile/gaming console) become mass adopted and a household name like Angry Birds or Candy Crush I could certainly see it being in the top 5 by Market Cap, if not top 3.

That's a big if though. Lots of potential. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 108
What a relief- a  moderated thread.
The old thread got quite quickly outta hand - a clear sign how active the ICO is in the community.

I have to say that I am partly disappointed, primarily because of the starting problems and the half-baked scripts. For all of those who have problems with the Linux electroneum blockchain scripts, take a look at my webpage or refer to the github sources provided by Electroneum. At the bottom of the github page is a very detailed description how to compile the scripts.
It would be no big deal if someone could pack the Electroneum blockchain for the biggest distros, like Ubuntu or Debian.

Those who face some DNS probs:
Code:
[P2P1] WARN net.dns src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487 WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
ignore that, it runs even with this minor problem. Be sure to type in: set_log 2 (revert with set_log 0) to see what actually happens in the background of electroneumd. Once the blockchain is synced, use electroneum-wallet-cli to create wallets, check the balance and so on.

But one big question regarding the paper wallet:
I generated my (still empty) paper wallet with version 1.5
Is this wallet 100% secure - regarding the hacker attempts -  and if there is some sort of transfer error - maybe mistyping or something like that - will the coins be lost ?

I gen my paper wallets on day 1. I think it is fine unless they push an update
Activity: 38
What a relief- a  moderated thread.
The old thread got quite quickly outta hand - a clear sign how active the ICO is in the community.

I have to say that I am partly disappointed, primarily because of the starting problems and the half-baked scripts. For all of those who have problems with the Linux electroneum blockchain scripts, take a look at my webpage or refer to the github sources provided by Electroneum. At the bottom of the github page is a very detailed description how to compile the scripts.
It would be no big deal if someone could pack the Electroneum blockchain for the biggest distros, like Ubuntu or Debian.

Those who face some DNS probs:
Code:
[P2P1] WARN net.dns src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487 WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
ignore that, it runs even with this minor problem. Be sure to type in: set_log 2 (revert with set_log 0) to see what actually happens in the background of electroneumd. Once the blockchain is synced, use electroneum-wallet-cli to create wallets, check the balance and so on.

But one big question regarding the paper wallet:
I generated my (still empty) paper wallet with version 1.5
Is this wallet 100% secure - regarding the hacker attempts -  and if there is some sort of transfer error - maybe mistyping or something like that - will the coins be lost ?
What is the current mining pool with all the hash power ?

electroneum.hashparty.io  got about 18%
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I thought last midnight it would be changed password and we get our coins not it's 3rd of November. When is it going to be given access to our coins what date/time??
Activity: 112
For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again you will be prompted to repeat the password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

Thanks for this info. I downloaded the paper wallet from the website (the PDF file with folding instructions and keys), but there was no mention of the 25 word mnemonic seed (didn't get it either when I generated my wallet with those keys during the "--generate-from-keys" command). At what point was I supposed to get the mnemonic seed for that wallet?

You weren't, thats for a deterministic wallet, not sure why people keep posting that tutorial here because I doubt anyone started with a deterministic wallet and if someone did they probably knew this already.
Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

Same question here. I got quite a few coins stuck as pending balance, and at least 12 hours worth of mining (at the 2nd day's difficulty level) not showing up anywhere yet. I would be very surprised if they have not assigned someone to monitor the status of the pool server from day 0.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
ELECTRONEUM will be about 1.99 on Dec.

How do you know have you got crystal ball? of course this is good project but i would like to stop speculative price it is not important right now
yeah the video is good. it even shows the mobile miner.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
For people who mined to the wallet address and its showing 0 balance this is what you have to do to recover your coins .. this is a modified verson of the monero help file adjusted for electroneum

Retrieve your 25 word mnemonic seed that you saved when creating your electroneum wallet

Open a command prompt (windows ctrl+r ) and navigate to the drive and directory that contains electroneum-wallet-cli ( on the command line type "cd desktop\win-x64-0.11.0.0" or where ever you have it located and no "

At the command prompt type: electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

Press enter again you will be prompted to repeat the password

Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 25 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the electroneum blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 25 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, electroneum-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your old wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

if this has helped in any way in recovering you coins please send alittle my way .. pm for donation address

Thanks for this info. I downloaded the paper wallet from the website (the PDF file with folding instructions and keys), but there was no mention of the 25 word mnemonic seed (didn't get it either when I generated my wallet with those keys during the "--generate-from-keys" command). At what point was I supposed to get the mnemonic seed for that wallet?

Activity: 504
Merit: 117
What is the current mining pool with all the hash power ?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
as for the mining I do hope the us pool works eventually so I can get the remaining balance off of it.

if you want to mine right now I would suggest electroneum.hashparty.io

I have been getting 5 etn about every 45 minutes for the past 36 hours

as far as the whole launch I just want to remind people that nothing has changed. The coin is still the same we invested in a month ago. The launch actually proved this coin will be popular.

As for price it may get close to ico price again, but I think that smart people wont let it go too far below because anything under the ico price is a buying opportunity in my opinion.

To be honest, I don't think it will hit 1 cent.

Do we know how many coins were sold as part of the presale compared to how many coins are on the market right now (mined and on Cryptopia)?

Once we have both of those figures we can have a rough idea of where the price may go.
you've got some points mate but its still the dev and the community who will drive the value to rise up, as long as the dev are doing their job and the
support coming from the community still there for sure it will move up just allow the project to grow naturally without any pumped then dumped
movement.
Jump to: